Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 872 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 922 972 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 16689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    It's not acne. Look at her face photo from a few years ago Zero acne.
    Any idea? Scars from picking? Illness related skin lesions? Acid attack?

  2. #3623

    For the millionth time

    It's not acne. Look at her face photo from a few years ago Zero acne.

    Quote Originally Posted by SvenvonLatvia  [View Original Post]
    Very Very bad acne which she did her best to cover up with makeup.

  3. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She is thin, but her pictures make her look extremely skinny. She has a very nice body.
    She looks much much better in person than those pics. I put off seeing her because she looked so anorexic in the photos nothing but skin and bones. Don't know if they were photoshoped to make her look like that or if she really was rail thin. She's worth seeing.

  4. #3621

    Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? I was thinking it was katniss, but I'm thinking I'm wrong after seeing your post.
    Threads can be hard to follow. This was about Tay.

  5. #3620

    Bailey

    I was in Madtown over the weekend. Had some time to kill Saturday so I text bailey. She was available at a west side hotel. Wanted to chat before giving the address. All good.

    Get there. She is the girl in the pics. Very nice body, very petite. Very Very bad acne which she did her best to cover up with makeup. She had herself done up very nice and was sweet.

    Offered a massage, chose no oil so it was a light touch. On went the cover for CBJ, then CFS. Started cowgirl, finished mish.

    1. 2 was the damage. Says she goes to nursing school.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/596904026861

  6. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer. So I don't know what she looks like now. But then the pics were pretty accurate. If anything, she was more healthy looking in person. Looked and felt great.
    Who is she? I was thinking it was katniss, but I'm thinking I'm wrong after seeing your post.

  7. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    I'll try her again this week. Is she as thin as she appears in her pics?
    She is thin, but her pictures make her look extremely skinny. She has a very nice body.

  8. #3617
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    I'll try her again this week. Is she as thin as she appears in her pics?
    I saw her last summer. So I don't know what she looks like now. But then the pics were pretty accurate. If anything, she was more healthy looking in person. Looked and felt great.

  9. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    Hanging at one of my favorite entertainment bars, buddy had just come from.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/124441895552

    He almost backed out, as she sounded a little ghetto on the phone. Turns out not ghetto, just nervous until she got to know him.

    Decent hotel. Met him in sweats, finishing a smoke. Went inside, she kissed him then brushed her teeth.

    Took sweats off next, and that's all she'd been wearing.

    Talked for a while, warmed up, then action.

    He said body has some evidence of babies, breasts no longer firm but nice. Maybe one of the nicest kitties he's seen / experienced in a while.

    Open, enthusiastic menu. Of course, YMMV. Rates reasonable, in range of decent MILF for the area.

    He said he's going back.

    I kind of like the more mature, may check out.
    To each their own. We all have different tastes. All I know is that when I met her, I wanted real hard to shake her loose without wasting any more time or money.

  10. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    My sense is that she's not one of those girls that's available 24 x7 regardless of when she posts. More like, she's only available when she posts and even then get in line.
    I'll try her again this week. Is she as thin as she appears in her pics?

  11. #3614

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Which one are you referring to?

    Thanks Wise One!

    GS.
    Lily:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/599253580805

    You can often find context by clicking the View Original Post link.

  12. #3613
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    I've tried Tay 4-5 times without any response. Not sure why not.
    My sense is that she's not one of those girls that's available 24 x7 regardless of when she posts. More like, she's only available when she posts and even then get in line.

  13. #3612

    Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. I didn't word that very well. I wasted half the day being ghosted by Ashley / Ash, so instead saw Kayla / Tay and had a great time. Why the fuck do these girls keep changing their names?
    I've tried Tay 4-5 times without any response. Not sure why not.

  14. #3611

    #619 xxx5929

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    The number is the one in this ad, right?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/262576608775
    Ya she one of a few girls usually just starting it seems. Just kibiting. Go back theres more & since inc. Currently today under that # Curb.

  15. #3610

    The winner is?

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and the experience was mixed. Terrible incall. Her boyfriend's house? Jesus fucking Christ. Some old lady was home. Then some dude came home while I was showering afterwards. No hassle. Just not quite my fantasy, you know?

    And she didn't smell that great down there, so I didn't even try for DATY. She was very passionate. But the overall experience left a lingering bad smell / taste for me.
    Which one are you referring to?

    Thanks Wise One!

    GS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape