Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 10271
-
04-09-19 05:51 #956Senior Member

Posts: 390Really?
I woulda swore this wasn't a woman. Body just doesn't look right. Well, thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by SigmaPie
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 21:21 #955Senior Member

Posts: 360New girl
2 words. Nasty Nikki!! She is not Nikki but at same location w 4-5 other girls and Nikki.
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 19:29 #954Senior Member

Posts: 645Seems like there was a review about her. She was in someplace with a bunch of others and it wasn't good. Maybe someone else will chime in.
Originally Posted by MGMguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 23:45 #953Senior Member

Posts: 40New girl with no reviews
I rttf and found no reviews. I paged down through the ads and it seems she's only been around a couple of weeks. She posts in escort and Massage and with two phone numbers.
Anybody toftt?
If not, I may have to.
PM me if you wish.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...2/686999629578
-
04-07-19 13:57 #952Senior Member

Posts: 84Tiffany-Kelly-Amber.
She has been around a long time. Nice body. Mechanical performance. I've see her once. Did not repeat.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 11:55 #951Senior Member

Posts: 390Dude or Not?
Is this a dude? Sure looks like it to me.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/711022772477
-
04-06-19 14:26 #950

Posts: 89I remember Wendy. Sadly she is nothing like she was last summer. Fun & enthusiastic. She was clean & only on wine-coolers or flavored-Smirnoffs. But fell off-the-wagon & had to go back to lock-up for a couple of months due to P vio around Thanks-Gvn & Christmas.
Originally Posted by ChopprDude
[View Original Post]
Saw her one more time after lock-up, she isn't any better.
Hi or doped up on something, kinda has let-herself-go based on the old oics she uses to post with now, with a sorta pissy attitude. Didn't even remember me after the times I hung out with her & her old friend last summer.
She's in the west side of town east of mclaren h.
-
04-03-19 04:18 #949Senior Member

Posts: 465That is a really scary story. Wow. You must have really been scared. I am nervous these days to hobby. I don't like going to hotels due to worries about setups and so many cameras anymore. If I'm nervous it's just not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by Tweeter225
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-19 08:11 #948Senior Member

Posts: 367Early morning
I stopped in about a month ago to check it out. No complaints really.
Originally Posted by Flintite
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 23:17 #947Regular Member

Posts: 2Review
I set up a time to meet her, and she agreed, so about a half sn hour before our dinner date, she turned right around and started demanding more money for less time and wanted to get really specific over the phone. I told her I was uncomfortable talking about this on the phone, and she threw a fit saying I was going to rob her and blah blah. Definitely don't recommend her.
Originally Posted by LadiesMan90
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 20:14 #946Senior Member

Posts: 332Saw her the other day. So stoned she could barely function and with her lack of interest or participation, I could have stayed home and done it myself.
Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 18:08 #945Senior Member

Posts: 826Irish
Reportedly, she has retired.
Originally Posted by HighwayStr
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-19 14:14 #944Senior Member

Posts: 110Can find no reviews, yes I looked
Found 3 names, wendy, cindy and Jewel. Anyone pay a visit that has anything to say? Good bad or eh?
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...s/388384858500
-
03-31-19 19:36 #943Banned Member

Posts: 63Lig
Anyone seen or talked to her lately?
-
03-29-19 23:21 #942Senior Member

Posts: 54Early morning fun
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/037921001876 Has anyone seen this one. I am thinking of Toftt.










Reply With Quote





