Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 624 of 685 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 674 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 10271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by TNickel  [View Original Post]
    I don't think the link to Ariel shows pics of Bunny. Two totally different chicks.
    That's weird. The first time I clicked the link, Bunny's ad came up. This time, the other girls link. My bad.

  2. #925

    What more can be said?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...6/102197812785

    Waste of time and $$. Period. Ask for an hour companionship, get shorted, doesn't do all things in her ad, says needed better communication from me. I fucking hate texting. Hate texting. She's cute, nice I guess enough body, shady character. Outcall to me, won't repeat for sure. Think she's working with another provider with communication. They all talk to one another, knows about this board, like none of them do. Too bad ladies. Suck it up and provide better servie or get the hell off your HIGH horse. Done rambling. Let her get a real job, drug induced scammers. Be safe, think with big head first. A7 D.

  3. #924

  4. #923

    Not Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by PermaFrost  [View Original Post]
    That's Bunny. Reviewed many times in Saginaw. Very pretty girl with an incredible body. My experience with her was that she was kinda mechanical, but got the job done. Been well over a year since I've seen her, so my experience may not be an accurate representation of current services.
    I don't think the link to Ariel shows pics of Bunny. Two totally different chicks.

  5. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by Trav78  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find anything in the Saginaw forum?
    I just went to the escort forum under saginaw and did a search for bunny. Came back with 11 posts.

  6. #921
    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    Check Saginaw Forum.
    Couldn't find anything in the Saginaw forum?

  7. #920
    I don't speak or read jive.

    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a real report or if this guy was burned by this girl or not. Stay safe.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...o/537097831882

  8. #919

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by LadiesMan90  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her snd hsve any information? I plan to visit this weekend. Might have to take one for the team.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/571193619771
    She has been reviewed a time or two, I don't remember what name she went by though.

    I've seen her a few times myself. The person who greets you at the door is the person in the pics, but she's blonde now. Good time, kinda shy the first time we met, but easy to talk to and always lucid.

    Stay Safe,

    Buddy.

  9. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by IMonger2  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a real report or if this guy was burned by this girl or not. Stay safe.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...o/537097831882
    These are shit talking posts from diva. She's pure trash, ignore all those ads. You're better off.

  10. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen in Flint Ariel?

    I plan to on Thursday, but wanted to see if there is anything out there on her?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/469864402905
    That's Bunny. Reviewed many times in Saginaw. Very pretty girl with an incredible body. My experience with her was that she was kinda mechanical, but got the job done. Been well over a year since I've seen her, so my experience may not be an accurate representation of current services.

  11. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen in Flint Ariel?

    I plan to on Thursday, but wanted to see if there is anything out there on her?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/469864402905
    I'm skeptical. New ad with a non specific location.

  12. #915
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen in Flint Ariel?

    I plan to on Thursday, but wanted to see if there is anything out there on her?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/469864402905
    Check Saginaw Forum.

  13. #914

    Come out and play!?

    Has anyone seen her snd hsve any information? I plan to visit this weekend. Might have to take one for the team.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/571193619771

  14. #913

    Come out and play!

    Has Anyone seen her? I plan to see her this weekend. Might have to take one for the team.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/571193619771

  15. #912

    Ariel

    Has anyone seen in Flint Ariel?

    I plan to on Thursday, but wanted to see if there is anything out there on her?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...l/469864402905

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape