Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 735 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 11016
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #546

    Valencia.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSnatch  [View Original Post]
    So how was she a waste of time? Was she a scam or rob?
    Just sent you a PM.

  2. #545

    References to meet on SA.

    I recently joined on SA and I've been able to meet a couple young girls. Wanted to get some good references from you guys. PM me if you know some girls who are ready to meet and have sex and not talking about platonic dates.

  3. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing, she is on my TDL.
    I saw her recently posting on tna. Tammy2 Times is her handle. She gives a fucking deepthroat.

  4. #543

    Question from the East Coast

    Hey guys-.

    I'm coming into town this week for awhile for business and plan on having some fun.

    What is the best site to find girls in Seattle? It always seems different between the coasts.

    Thanks. Happy to accept PMs and also happy to share info on Dc, Atlanta or Tampa.

  5. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Horndog2500  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with her at tubs. Expensive waste of time!
    So how was she a waste of time? Was she a scam or rob?

  6. #541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by JForest13  [View Original Post]
    Very nice! I take it she let you video her?
    She's really wild in her sessions and if you ask before hand she will.

    Hell she might post you fucking her or getting blown on her Snapchat!

  7. #540

    TDL list

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Pics of Tammy2 times my ATF I don't know her schedule or where she's at. Hit her up and good luck. She is the best.
    Thank you for sharing, she is on my TDL.

  8. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Pics of Tammy2 times my ATF I don't know her schedule or where she's at. Hit her up and good luck. She is the best.
    Very nice! I take it she let you video her?

  9. #538
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    Pics of Tammy2 times my ATF I don't know her schedule or where she's at. Hit her up and good luck. She is the best.
    Nice pics of a very fun chick to hang with!

  10. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Lauren?

    BBBJ? BBFS?

    Message me if you don't want to share here.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342014-Lauren
    I met her once. She did BBBJ and cim. Great orgasm. Was not open for BBFS. That's maybe because I met her for the first time. I recently heard that she's in a relationship now, not active on the board.

  11. #536

    My ATF.

    Pics of Tammy2 times my ATF I don't know her schedule or where she's at. Hit her up and good luck. She is the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190405_105943.jpg‎   20190405_110111.jpg‎   20190405_105812.jpg‎   Screenshot_20190405-104913_Video Player.jpg‎   20190405_105643.jpg‎  


  12. #535

    Valencia.

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwPupster  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with her at tubs. Expensive waste of time!

  13. #534

    Valencia


  14. #533

    She is a Rob!!

    Go see Rupert's experience with her. Hopefully he knocked some sense into the pimp!

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...59#post4217059

  15. #532

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape