Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 18,901 to 18,915 of 28087
-
04-07-19 20:44 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 689Too buku
I see that you suffer from the same afflictions I do. Too buku syndrome and an overactive imagination. Not sure why the secret with her name, because JoJo is the only gal that speaks enough English to have a conversation unless you speak Mandarin and I speak some Mandarin. JoJo is very personable, funny and has an extremely tight pussy. I loosened that tight twat with some extensive DATY and a good finger banging! AMP Recon in San Diego is a full time job, so I always appreciate mongers like you that take the time to hunt and share! I wonder who you ran into at A spa? As another monger reported, there are two new younger gals, Nikki and Jasmine. Actually Jasmine is new and Nikki was there last month as Lola. The manager is Mimi, but I would peg her at about the same age as JoJo at V. They might have been playing you as I can't believe that place has an ATM! I fall in love with AMP gals plenty! I just limit my loving to a few hours. BTW Today is JoJo's last day. Looking forward to your future recon reports!
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 20:35 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 83My go to girl at you spa lemon grove was Angela. I must have called a couple times and went there recently and was told that she went back L. A. Thanks for all your reports.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 20:29 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks for the info. Always great report from you and you always deliver on the girls. Going to give Coco a try pretty soon.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 20:07 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 27Nicky at A Spa
Nice natural small D or large C cups.
Nice body, looks like mid to late 20's.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 19:38 #9183Banned Member

Posts: 3075Anna at Convoy Massage
I had another great session with Anna at Convoy Massage last week. She gives a great massage and very fun to talk with. Her English is better than most of the AMP girls I've seen. She is cute and is maybe the youngest one there. I believed there are 5 other girls that work there. She has been okay with me with OTC touching and slipping my hand under her shorts to squeeze her little butt. She has very soft skin. I've seen her twice so far and both times I've left with a great HJ finish. Her technique is nice and slow and with long strokes just the way I like it.
On the way out I went to use the bathroom and ran into a pretty looking MILF. She made an effort to be in the hallway when I came out and squeezed my hand and told me her name was Coco. I went back to see her the next day and had a great massage session with her. I will write a little more detail report in a day or two. I highly recommend her.
-
04-07-19 17:30 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 78You'll be missed
Thanks for the stellar reviews and advice.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
I hope San Jose treats you well.
-
04-07-19 12:29 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 311Jojo
Yesterday was Jojo's last day at V Spa.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 10:48 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 563VSpa / you Spa / Sunny Day Spa
Drove down to Sunny Day Spa (https://sunnydayspa.grouppayless.com/), and went in. A short 40's Chinese was there. I asked for a line-up and she said only her. She looks okay and seem very serious. I paid for 50 for a hour massage. She showed me the room, and asked me to wait for 10 minutes. I immediately said no, and I will come back later. She then said, maybe 5 minutes. I was walking out and asked for my $ back. Looks like a very legit place. She is not attractive enough for me to go back there to try out.
Then, drove 15 minutes to you Spa. Parking there is not fun. Anyway, walked in. Nobody there. A GILF Chinese came out from a room (60's), and asked me to go to You Massage because their ladies are all busy serving customers. After seeing GILF, I decided not to check out You Massage.
On my way back to North County, decided to stop by V Spa. Jojo and Emily were there. Jojo seems fun and smiling a lot. Decided to go with her. Went w / half an hour. Jojo is 30's, and all natural (B). Her massage was okay. At least using some force instead of moving her hands up and down. After the flip, asked for BJ. She lowered down her bra and kept her panty. Basically did HJ most of the time, and did CBJ at the final blow. Kind of cheating IMO. Paid 80 and on my way.
-
04-07-19 06:40 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 89Worth It
I always had a good time there on ECB. She is older but knew what to do. I always covered up there and she said if a regular that could be different at least for the oral. Standard K joint pricing like Esco. Jenny.
Originally Posted by Couxxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 02:14 #9178Senior Member

Posts: 563Nice report.
How are Jasmine and Nicky body? Natural? Large or small boobs?
Originally Posted by TingTong
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 00:33 #9177Senior Member

Posts: 311A visitor from the D
Every time I travel south, I am astonished as to the quality of entertainment afforded to you locals. You have it good here. I really enjoy getting to know these girls and conversing with them about their lives, their dreams and all the while their hands or their lips a stroking my dick.
So this Detroit guy visited a few spots today, mostly to do recon. My first stop was V Spa. I walked in and the place was a disorganized zoo. I guess they were really busy and the girls didn't know from who / what / where was going on. I drew XXXXX (sorry can't reveal her name and also, today was her last day on the job so it's irrelevant). She was great. We got to talking and this woman is a brainiac. We discussed relationships with AMP girls and my heartbreak with a girl named Judy back home. She was my masseuse and my therapist. And. Of course, I had my way with her. An unfortunate physical attribute of mine makes it an easy excuse for a girl to refuse to do FS. Sometimes it's hard to fit a MACK truck in to a house garage. But she tried like a champ. Her winces convinced me she wasn't faking it. That's OK, she was more than willing to compensate. Does it get any better than this? There was at least one other girl I saw that was hot AF so I will be going back to bang the shit out of her. Miss XXXX and I are now lifelong friends and I will be visiting her in her home town in a couple of months. We'll have more time to get her lubed up so maybe my MACK can fit into that garage.
I decided to do some more recon in the area. This is a tricky business. Most places want you to come in and get right into the room for a session. I like to go and check the place and the girl (s) out before I commit. This can be very awkward but I do it anyway. More often than not, I walk away having not been impressed by whoever greets me. So first was Engineer spa. No. Then the trio at the plaza on Convoy and Engineer. Rose spa had a real cutie greet me but I wasn't feeling it so I moved on. Then to the other one across the parking lot (forgot the name) and a forgettable babe greets me and nope I move on. Then Convoy massage where they were all occupied (I hate doing this to there poor girls) and one of them came out to greet me. A an older top heavy girl came out and said "you want massage". I said "you're obviously busy so I'll come back later" as I bolted out the door with no intention to return.
I moved on to A Spa (I have read good things about this place) but an older not so inspiring girl greeted me. Told her I needed to get to an ATM and she said "we have one here". Oh crap that shitty excuse didn't work with her. I blabbed something to her and ran away.
Finally Relax massage where the most beautiful young girl greeted me. Probably 25 yo. She was cagey about her real age. "Want a massage" she said. Oh yeah, I want a massage. She comes in and puts on a lab coat. WTF I'm thinking this isn't going anywhere. No No. It went plenty. One thing I like is that when the girl sprays your fingers with alcohol you now what's happening. The primitive shits in Detroit never do this. This girl wasn't interested in getting too personal at first but I began to crack the shell. She lives far away and comes here to work so no one who knows her will recognize her. I can respect that. Her name? Judy. OH SHIT. Judy! Judy is the name of a girl who has changed my life back home in Detroit. I realize Judy is a popular name but honestly this is the first year I have run into Judys at AMPs. My Detroit Judy broke my heart and I have been overloading on pussy ever since in a futile attempt to forget about her. Ms XXXX at V Spa tells me never to fall in love with an AMP girl. The challenges are too great and trust is a big issue. Where the fuck was miss XXXX last year before I met Judy?
I'm done for today. Going to take a break tomorrow and I'll be back on a rampage Monday. If I meet another Judy I will move to Tibet and become a monk. / AV out.
-
04-06-19 23:08 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 106BSB. Class Act and 'Thank You'
Wouldn't be right not taking time out to say 'Thank you' for being a class act. You haven't been on for a long time, but you had much impact on this thread and set a standard. You took more than your share of TOFTT and never complained about doing it and it never slowed you down. Your intel was always spot on and you provided enough to keep many of us busy.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
Hope that this move is a positive career or personal move and something that turns out well for you. Thank you again for your efforts and reporting your findings to the monger population and wish you well.
Stay Safe.
-
04-06-19 21:47 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 27New talent at A Spa
Popped in for a visit and found there are two new cuties at A spa. First one to greet me was Jasmine, a little shorter but very sweet smile with a great personality and by great personality I mean as she hugged me close soon I felt her "personalities" rub up and down against me. Pretty cute and definitely looks like she's worth a session really soon but out of the room walked Nicky. A little taller than Jasmine but with something about her just had that come fuck me like that I couldn't resist.
Paid the house free and walked into the room with Nikki, my intuition turned out to be pretty good because she started with a nice massage, pretty good massage skills but sooner and started to reach low and lightly grazed my balls and I imediately started to stiffen and I think she could tell I was excited because she asked me if I wanted to turn over, Quick negotiations and she went to get a hot towel and a cover. When I got her naked I was really turned on by her body, she's pretty good shape and something just really dirty about her really got me going. After some quick hands-on, she started a quick CBJ and then I went right into missionary. She so hot and wet and it felt so good I busted pretty quick. The whole time she let out a little moans. It just felt really good.
A $40 house fee for a half hour and 120 tip. I'd like to try her again but I definitely want to give Jasmine a try as well and if finances allow I'm going to consider asking if I can get two girls together. I think that would be awesome.
-
04-06-19 21:47 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 479I've heard great things about San Jose. Maybe not your thing but I've heard that there are many sex parties up in that area. This article says it like it is a bad thing.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
https://www.salon.com/2018/01/06/new...alley_partner/
-
04-06-19 18:50 #9173Senior Member

Posts: 102Good Bye
Thanks for all your reports and info you've shared. So helpful to us all. I hope you life in San Jose is good and fulfilling, and thanks for adding a touch of class to this board!!
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






