Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 872 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 922 972 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3630

    Recon

    Hi boys.

    I was thinking about meeting this beautiful woman.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/sophie/313869959043


    But with a little bit of research it turns out that she is Josie / Paula / Sophie. She is not bad but so. Someone that I don't have to see again.

    GS.

  2. #3629
    My only problem with her face is the makeup she uses to cover it up. Visited her wearing a white dress shirt, and left with face makeup all over it. Had to do some creative maneuvering around my wife when I got home. Not a fun experience, although Bailey is a fun fuck for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFave  [View Original Post]
    I've read the posts here. I saw Bailey last summer. Her face seemed to have scarring from bad acne. I've seen similar scarring on people that I new that's what it was. That's what she told me it was. Honestly it doesn't matter. It's not that bad. She has a great and fun body and she provides great service. There are other things that caused me not to see her any more and I bet I'm not the only one she owes money to. I noticed her ads are much more frequent. I found her attractive and had a fun time. If all you see is the top of her head nothing else matters. No reason to be mean about her appearance. If you want a reason to not see her there are better ones if you search the forum. I never saw any of them but I only saw her a few times over about a month.

    Keep searching for the unicorn. They are out there.

    OF.

  3. #3628

    Bailey

    I've read the posts here. I saw Bailey last summer. Her face seemed to have scarring from bad acne. I've seen similar scarring on people that I new that's what it was. That's what she told me it was. Honestly it doesn't matter. It's not that bad. She has a great and fun body and she provides great service. There are other things that caused me not to see her any more and I bet I'm not the only one she owes money to. I noticed her ads are much more frequent. I found her attractive and had a fun time. If all you see is the top of her head nothing else matters. No reason to be mean about her appearance. If you want a reason to not see her there are better ones if you search the forum. I never saw any of them but I only saw her a few times over about a month.

    Keep searching for the unicorn. They are out there.

    OF.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a pic of her from the past? I don't have my old files anymore, and I've honestly forgot what she looks like. And really, how bad is it? Guys are making her sound like Freddy Krueger.

  4. #3627
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    It's not acne. Look at her face photo from a few years ago Zero acne.
    Anyone have a pic of her from the past? I don't have my old files anymore, and I've honestly forgot what she looks like. And really, how bad is it? Guys are making her sound like Freddy Krueger.

  5. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Any idea? Scars from picking? Illness related skin lesions? Acid attack?
    Maybe it's leprosy you guys better get checked for leprosy. Probably just to much meth. Since everybody is always asking about this someone should be politically incorrect and just ask her. Think I will if I see her this summer.

  6. #3625

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley72  [View Original Post]
    Any idea? Scars from picking? Illness related skin lesions? Acid attack?
    Saw her last summer & between the nympho burns on her bed covers & the pie face will not repeat! Chasing the dragon. Theres a bunch out there chasing the same dream-fix. Curb out.

  7. #3624
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    It's not acne. Look at her face photo from a few years ago Zero acne.
    Any idea? Scars from picking? Illness related skin lesions? Acid attack?

  8. #3623

    For the millionth time

    It's not acne. Look at her face photo from a few years ago Zero acne.

    Quote Originally Posted by SvenvonLatvia  [View Original Post]
    Very Very bad acne which she did her best to cover up with makeup.

  9. #3622
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    She is thin, but her pictures make her look extremely skinny. She has a very nice body.
    She looks much much better in person than those pics. I put off seeing her because she looked so anorexic in the photos nothing but skin and bones. Don't know if they were photoshoped to make her look like that or if she really was rail thin. She's worth seeing.

  10. #3621

    Tay

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    Who is she? I was thinking it was katniss, but I'm thinking I'm wrong after seeing your post.
    Threads can be hard to follow. This was about Tay.

  11. #3620

    Bailey

    I was in Madtown over the weekend. Had some time to kill Saturday so I text bailey. She was available at a west side hotel. Wanted to chat before giving the address. All good.

    Get there. She is the girl in the pics. Very nice body, very petite. Very Very bad acne which she did her best to cover up with makeup. She had herself done up very nice and was sweet.

    Offered a massage, chose no oil so it was a light touch. On went the cover for CBJ, then CFS. Started cowgirl, finished mish.

    1. 2 was the damage. Says she goes to nursing school.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/596904026861

  12. #3619
    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last summer. So I don't know what she looks like now. But then the pics were pretty accurate. If anything, she was more healthy looking in person. Looked and felt great.
    Who is she? I was thinking it was katniss, but I'm thinking I'm wrong after seeing your post.

  13. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    I'll try her again this week. Is she as thin as she appears in her pics?
    She is thin, but her pictures make her look extremely skinny. She has a very nice body.

  14. #3617
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965  [View Original Post]
    I'll try her again this week. Is she as thin as she appears in her pics?
    I saw her last summer. So I don't know what she looks like now. But then the pics were pretty accurate. If anything, she was more healthy looking in person. Looked and felt great.

  15. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoker999  [View Original Post]
    Hanging at one of my favorite entertainment bars, buddy had just come from.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...w/124441895552

    He almost backed out, as she sounded a little ghetto on the phone. Turns out not ghetto, just nervous until she got to know him.

    Decent hotel. Met him in sweats, finishing a smoke. Went inside, she kissed him then brushed her teeth.

    Took sweats off next, and that's all she'd been wearing.

    Talked for a while, warmed up, then action.

    He said body has some evidence of babies, breasts no longer firm but nice. Maybe one of the nicest kitties he's seen / experienced in a while.

    Open, enthusiastic menu. Of course, YMMV. Rates reasonable, in range of decent MILF for the area.

    He said he's going back.

    I kind of like the more mature, may check out.
    To each their own. We all have different tastes. All I know is that when I met her, I wanted real hard to shake her loose without wasting any more time or money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape