Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,851 to 20,865 of 24557
-
04-08-19 08:59 #3707Senior Member

Posts: 283Looking for info
Anyone know this gal? It Northern Baltimore off 40.
Thanks.
-
04-07-19 21:18 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 99Paige Dwyer
https://www.paigedwyer.com
Tried to get together with her in January but things fell through. Tried again for this weekend and all went well. BWI area. Hottie blonde with long hair in a braid, a great rack, and beautiful face. We talked at the beginning and I think that put her at ease. Wish she DFK, but that's about my only negative. Great technique and CIM. She comes up about once a month and I will see her again.
-
04-07-19 21:05 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 99I let my membership expire in February for the exact same reasons. Same faces for weeks at a time. I saved the contacts of the models I wanted to see and got pre-verified as much as I could before it ended. If they start letting new providers on, I'll consider coming back, but would need to have a discounted benefit or something because it wasn't what it used to be. SESTA has changed the game and now it's deeper back channels now. Harder to connect for newbies, providers and PLs alike.
Originally Posted by OlderNotWiser
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 20:56 #3704Regular Member

Posts: 14Lucky bunny
Yeah she cool people always takes care of me seen her plenty of times.
Originally Posted by WestLain
[View Original Post]
And Got off the chain head big girl though so be ready.
To put in some work ass shots something else.
-
04-07-19 17:32 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 124The absolute bomb!
Fellas. This girl is the real deal. Easy to communicate. So sweet and genuine. I'll messagr seniors with details, but she might be the best in Baltimore. I monger across the country and this girl is for real. Body is so seeet. Little spinner. Great little tits with nipples that will eat you up. She will tell you the do's and don't's up front. No upsell. No clockwatch. Be good to her guys. Don't jerk her around. I'll be all over her for a long time.
Seniors message for details.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...1647932/Icebby
-
04-07-19 15:37 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 45Another latinam
Met another latina. She's friends with Brazilian sara for sure. Although she is in a hot spot. Will do bbj for an. 5 more though. And 1. For hhr. Pics are accurate, although in person she's a bit older but nothing crazy. She did rush me though, and at the start of our date, she was booking the next monger, and told him she'll be ready in 10 when I had only been there for two. So yeah, there's that. Go ahead if you like latinas (as I do).
https://aypapi.com.baltimore.listcra...post/28731673/
-
04-07-19 12:58 #3701Senior Member

Posts: 128No, she was in Perry Hall as per her ad.
Originally Posted by SpaceCock77
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 11:16 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 102P411 Typo
I exclude over $400. Typo below. Sorry.
-
04-07-19 11:14 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 102P411 Advise?
I've had P411 for 4 years. Renewal is tomorrow. Not sure about another $149. Started great. A lot of variety, new choices all the time. Could even use them as a reference for individuals and agencies. It all changed with the internet shakeup last year. Hasn't been a new provider since then and they have slowly dropped out. I exclude providers over $$ for budget purposes and there are now 8 left for the state of Md. Some haven't even logged in for weeks. They have also been rejected as a reference on a few occasions. P411 says they are going to open up to new providers, by invitation only, in a few weeks. Not sure what that means. Any suggestions?
-
04-07-19 09:40 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 32Yea
Can't say much because of the site rules but take heed.
Originally Posted by LoudJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 01:50 #3697Regular Member

Posts: 20I was wondering if Lily has returned??
She used to work a while back but disappeared. Now I saw a few new ads that's are more recent and I was wondering if she has returned.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...30807430/Lilly
-
04-07-19 00:30 #3696Regular Member

Posts: 9Layla
Is she in Dundalk?
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 00:07 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 103Layla
I had to check her out based on this review. Setup was a little rough, because she was having trouble with her phone, but was finally able to meet up. I agree the pics are pretty accurate, except her pics don't reveal her missing tooth, It wasn't a big deal because she still looked pretty good. Now I'm not usually a breast guy, but I got to say she has some damn nice breast. Combine that with her awesome ass, she's pretty hot IMO. She took me to a upstairs room, which was very clean and organized, it made me very comfortable. She was friendly and clean. Started with BBBJ, it was Ok, but not great. On goes the cover. Without asking, she just bends over the bed. It was a beautiful sight, of course I climbed aboard. Wow what a great ass. For some reason I was taking longer than usual, but she hung right in there with no complaint. She is a good choice for a QV, but don't expect GFE. Seems QV is her specialty. I will repeat, just to hit that tail again.
Originally Posted by MDmonger
[View Original Post]
Sniff.
-
04-06-19 23:45 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 1626She is a scam girl who will ask you to buy tokens for cam show.
Originally Posted by Ampdude69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 20:57 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 58Looks more like her handler may have gotten mad at her. Maybe she's trying to break free. She seems to have multiple accounts she's created whenever she gets a new number. The one above was used for her to advertise her for the past month, up to as recently as April 1. But the most recent posting is trashing her all of a sudden.
Originally Posted by Sniffer151
[View Original Post]
Whatever. Nobody got time for that drama.











Reply With Quote





