Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,926 to 26,940 of 30812
-
04-08-19 11:50 #3887Senior Member

Posts: 25I understand
I haven't seen a provider in awhile and the couple I saw were reviewed. I have been frequenting the AMPs lately because they're less sketchy than the general providers. Sunny Hypnotist and Asian Remedy have been my go to's while I search for a nearby and stable provider. I did see Nami in Morrisville for a Nuru massage which was fun but didn't really scratch the itch. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...935/3364220920 this is the last provider I saw before she was super pregnant. Was following her on Instagram and her body was not bouncing back well. I live in Durham but most of the reviews are here and this forum is more active. One problem I face is that many of the girls are out on Capital Blvd about 1 hour one way. I miss the days of RDU Girls and Sexy by Raven when I was single and could do outcalls. It's always nerve racking getting out of the car at a sketchy hotel in a bad place that you have no idea what could happen next. I miss Reagan May my old regular who got out of the business. Sweet little ex dancer with big beautiful boobs. I miss TER and regret not hopping on P-411 when I had the chance. I really appreciate all that you Senior members do to make this safer for all of us, but wouldn't you agree I would be a fool to not do my due diligence before taking the plunge? If I finally find what I'm looking for and it's report worthy, I will post. I've tried to reach out to Gemini and the lady in my original post. I've been working a lot so it's been hard to connect. But I will keep trying. If you need to know more about my experiences, please reach out. I assure you I have plenty. Lately I have erred on the side of caution though because frankly gentleman it's a hard time to be a monger.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there.
-
04-08-19 11:34 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 458Lily Flowers
I saw her once. Best body I have met in the hobby. She should just do mfc or something.
Originally Posted by Maxamillion8
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-19 11:21 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 25I get that
I've mostly been in the MP's lately because it's lower risk and I'm not seeing a lot out here I'm interested in. I've tried getting in contact with this one and I've been back and forth with a cutie named Gemini, we keep setting a time and then she blanks when that time comes. I saw Nami in Morrisville for a Nuru massage recently and have checked out Sunny Hypnotist. I really want to find one solid provider that's worth my time and money. Used to see Summer Rain, but she's unhinged these days IMO. She would come over 3 hours late high as a kite. Reagan May a cute spinner with beautiful DDD's was my go to but she's out of the business these days. If you really want to go back I used to call on RDU girls and Sexy by Raven in the golden years. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...935/3364220920.
Originally Posted by SonnyCarson
[View Original Post]
That's the last provider I saw before she got super pregnant and I actually had a good experience. But generally I shied away from the hobby because I know I have to go to sketchy places these days and be extra discreet because I have people I love. I appreciate what all you guys do here, together you make this safer for all of us, I know we all miss TER and some of us wish we had taken the dive on p-411 before they closed to new members. I unfortunately live too far away to drive all the way to Capital and New Bern where I have seen plenty of gorgeous women post (it's also sketchy and crawling with LEO) the one time I found myself at Knights inn a nasty tranny with.
Sores all over their mouth was on my car as soon as I parked and some dude started palming his gun (never going back there). This has become more risk and less reward for us lately and I'm sorry I don't have a lot to share that's relevant, unfortunately I haven't found something close enough and safe enough for me to take the plunge, and if I'm on the fence do you blame me for reaching out and doing the due diligence?
-
04-08-19 11:21 #3884Senior Member

Posts: 110Green eyed Asian?
It's like they are not really trying.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...a/845402764452
I guess they are now pasting fake pics with fake text randomly?
Several color pics and clearly brown eyes.
My interest in this hobby is fading.
-
04-08-19 08:22 #3883Senior Member

Posts: 127Sad and Broke
Its really sad that providers have to go public asking for $$ by selling pics and cids on Social. Have seen her many times asking for $$ for travelling. Now we know where isbthat going. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 18:41 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 743Your Willow review
Thanks very much for your detailed and honest review. I had been looking at her Eros ad and possibly interested. Not any longer, LOL. Once again this board does a great job for all of us. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 16:58 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 45Lilly Flowers
Lily was visiting her uncle again on 4/3. Looking back at her history it's sad to see the demons taking their toll.
-
04-07-19 13:48 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 115Olivia
Funny that. She said the exact same thing to me.
Originally Posted by Helloo666
[View Original Post]
Jb.
-
04-07-19 12:09 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 301I bet that it is the work of some "Do Gooders" who figure that you will get tired, and dissappointed after of searching, and not finding.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 12:07 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 301Always be wary of their photo's. I her case you can tell how she is trying to cover up her flaws. Remember! It's what they don't show you.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 07:51 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 1301Willow
Ad: https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/2...4080/1/1207019.
I have to give her a thumbs down all around. This was one of those nights when I really wanted to get one off and had some money saved from the drought. A couple of text responses from other providers but I have limited patience for texting me 30 minutes later after each message. Anyways she answered the phone and we made an appointment. Price was a little high but pictures weren't the normal shitty once and like I said I had a little extra to blow so I went for the 150 hh, especially when she confirmed she did GFE. I get to the room and she's the chick in the photos but less pretty than the photos make her appear. Her stomach was a bit distended which with her small frame made her look pregnant. When she pulled her robe off she had a huge amount of razor bumps in her groin area (something I did not notice until after the cash was handed over -- I would have walked otherwise). The area was also stubbly. She also had some weird hygeine quirks. Anyways on to the deed.
I didn't want to kiss her as I wasn't very attracted to her but I figure hopefully I'll get a good bbj out of it. Nope. She doesn't give oral without the condom and with the condom it wasn't that great. I had her get on top for a bit, not great. So I put her in missionary and drilled away until I was done. Overall I see no need to repeat. Between not being attracted to her (some of you will be), the price and her demeanor I see no need to go back. FWIW I don't expect to see perfect 10's here at any price but I do expect that if you want to charge 150/ hh you meet a certain standard for me.
-
04-07-19 03:39 #3876Senior Member

Posts: 190Short Rant
I hate the fake ads. What a time-waster.
I don't get out enough as it is, and I have to sift thru all this stupid stuff!
UGH.
-
04-07-19 03:37 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 190Not Kinda Sorta
I don't like reasonable facsimiles. Especially when not even reasonable.
This one is def not the one in the pics or perhaps 20 years ago.
I did not partake. I'm sure she was nice and willing. But like the, Who. I won't get fooled again!
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/30453849/
I just don't get it.
-
04-06-19 18:17 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 145Your not missing much my friend. Unfortunately I paid for a QV. $60 and had the worse date ever! CBJ. I wanted to do the finger test game and OMG the smell had me gasping for breath, I couldn't get hard at all. Tried putting on the hat. I know that's your saying and it was a no go. For me she was a clockwatcher. She kept on saying you got 10 minutes left, 5 minutes left, 2 minutes left. I got dressed without saying anything.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 17:37 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 458Olivia
Olivia is legit. Don't know why she said that. Maybe she really was h0 rny. These girls are human too.
Originally Posted by Helloo666
[View Original Post]
I have been with her for a qv.









Reply With Quote






