Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,941 to 26,955 of 30812
-
04-06-19 17:28 #3872Senior Member

Posts: 666Hollie Non-event
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...r/766615728375
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....0800359/hollie
Figured I would test out Hollie. Reviews are up and down, but what the hell. Never asked her rates, said I was looking for a $50 qv, just to see what would happen. She said sure, but could I pick up some condoms? I really hate that, even though I typically bring my own. I said I would have one. Showed up at her shitty motel in RTP. Texted and got the room number. Went up the stairs and started walking toward the back. Saw two dudes standing outside her door, turned into the next stairwell and walked away. I texted saying I wasn't comfortable with guys outside her door and I was leaving. She then proceeded to curse me up and down for wasting her time. Guess I can cross her off the list!
-
04-06-19 14:42 #3871Senior Member

Posts: 1710Know what that means? Word of advice: Fuck her.
Originally Posted by Helloo666
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 08:31 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 1710Actually, tried both suggestions, clearing history, new browser, still goes to eros.
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 08:01 #3869Senior Member

Posts: 1710BB? And how much is a bit pricey. She's major hot.
Originally Posted by BasRutten
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 07:51 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 1710Good to know. Thanks!
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 01:21 #3867Regular Member

Posts: 3Strange.
Well that's funny because when I called her she said "People have been calling all day and not showing up, and I'm actually horny and want to f**k. " I hung up.
Originally Posted by JellyBear
[View Original Post]
My first post I know but I had to drop my 2 cents. (More than) little suspicious for a provider to talk that way IMO. So I'm not sure this (guy?) actually saw her. Giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe she is inexperienced. May not be worth finding out.
-
04-05-19 20:19 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 193Switch browser
Google chrome seems to redirect.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Safari works.
-
04-05-19 19:43 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 516I knew a woman who had a kitty that was totally worth that. She could sit on you CG, and milk you dry without ever moving her hips an inch--her muscles were THAT well-developed and controlled. She was an initiated Tantric Master and a practicing witch, and she was just all-around stunning--pretty, curvy, redhead with green eyes. Never experienced a kitty like hers before or since.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
Also, she was an avid swinger, so I got it pretty regularly, for free.
Worth every penny of $2,000, IMO--if I had it. Which I didn't. So t was a good thing she was a swinger and a pagan, and liked me a lot... ;-)
--OMR
-
04-05-19 19:26 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 358Her
Duly noted, that's why I haven't contact or had much interest in her.
Originally Posted by Raleighguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 19:05 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 104Hells Angels
Not the place you probably want to visit.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 17:58 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 358Out For A While
Does anybody have any info on this woman?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/9193732326
-
04-05-19 13:36 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks, she is definitely top of list thanks to everyone here.
Originally Posted by Tabor
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 13:31 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 358Hollie.
Does anyone know the club she performs at and background kinda looks like mc's.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9193085949
-
04-05-19 13:07 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 125Davina Luter.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3680066.htm?cat=58
She's real- body super tight. Enhancements galore but not so bad. Face is pretty has had work done to eyes and lips- little plasticy. Still hot just not my fav look.
Performance is good. Bb, kissing, she's into it. Nice hotel downtown. Was bit pricey but delivered.
-
04-05-19 11:24 #3858Senior Member

Posts: 145I have an iPhone but I'm sure it works with android too. But I had to delete browser history completely and search for LC again and then it stopped redirecting to EROS.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





