Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 10969
-
04-07-19 11:31 #1549Senior Member

Posts: 30Zarina info.
Do you have the link you can share, thanks.
Originally Posted by Propagation
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 08:14 #1548Senior Member

Posts: 199Estelle and Angelica.
Estelle is the best looking and great body but she doesn't DFK and kind of just waits for you to make the moves. Angelica is very energetic and a lot of fun and more of MILF body but very nice yet. They are my 2 favorite although I haven't seen Katherine yet.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 03:46 #1547Senior Member

Posts: 202Any recommendations for good current DFK providers?
My last few appointments have been disappointing in this area. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions for really good DFK providers.
-
04-07-19 03:25 #1546Senior Member

Posts: 253773 Angela
I had exactly the same hand only dream. This one is worth skipping.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-19 00:00 #1545Senior Member

Posts: 225What info is needed fir MA?
I looked at their registration form. What is "membership"? P411, rs2 k? Has anyone been verified without those? Thanks!
.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 23:03 #1544Regular Member

Posts: 14Zarina
Appereance is 9/10, model material, slim with perky breasts, really nice handfuls.
Started with a streaptease followed with a lap dance, then DATY (clean and responsive). Then proceeded with one of the best BBBJ I've had in a while. I think the reason for this was her puffy lips, she has the kylie kardashian lips. She felt so good that I had her stay on her knees for a good 15 min. She would make comments when she came up for air, things like 'its so hard' and 'I do like sucking dick' while she kissed the tip. I usually let the girls know I'm getting close but it was no use here, I came down her throat and continued to cum in her mouth, she swallowed, smiled and said 'that was a surprise'. We then laid on the bed and kissed while I recovered, LFK and some DFK, she's a really good kisser, again the full lips felt really good. She then started to naked dry hump me which got me to attention quickly. Got the cover on and went thru the usual positions and finished in DG.
-
04-06-19 15:29 #1543Senior Member

Posts: 69Alyssa mce
Alyssa is a very sweet girl and is amazing. Great service and I would take her again. Cuter than the pictures show.
-
04-06-19 14:43 #1542Senior Member

Posts: 692Modeling Avenue
Well, if you are going thru the bullpen of ModelingAvenue, Jasmine is gorgeous with stupendous natural d-cups. No DFK or really even LFK, but otherwise I dreamed of DATY and the full hour of excellent BBBJ and positions.
Originally Posted by Neilsh87
[View Original Post]
Simone has some round slightly hard bolt-ons, and in my dreams (once in March and once in April) she was absolutely a full fun hour of DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FIV, multiple positions. Simone is so much fun, I may stop looking around for awhile.
I go the whole hour, but am a one-shot guy. I am pretty sure you would be able to do MSOG.
-
04-06-19 09:42 #1541Senior Member

Posts: 259That's too funny.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
I wonder if the person who thought up these "codes" to keep them out of trouble is the same person who thought that asking "Are you a cop" would keep them out of jail.
-
04-06-19 01:31 #1540Senior Member

Posts: 582Yeah. IDK why we all use these stupid "codes" who the fuck do we think we are fooling? Just makes shit a pain in the ass for us all. Lmao. It was 350 goddammit! .
Originally Posted by Yinzer67
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
04-05-19 23:29 #1539Senior Member

Posts: 1358773 Angela.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/124748
Scheduler said she does FS so I went for it (having been a frequent client for years).
Picture is accurate except for face (and poor teeth). Nice young lady.
Asked for 30 min (120) but she wanted 60 more for nude session. OK. Her hot body was worth it and nice FIV during the HJ. Asked for CBJ or CFS. She does not do that (contrary to scheduler saying she does) so that was disappointing. She admitted that she was new to this and not sure what to offer. Maybe next time.
-
04-05-19 23:10 #1538Senior Member

Posts: 1358Lara has a big following with great reviews: https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/8...6628/4/4025569.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
This one stood me up a few weeks ago and now is not answering calls or texts. Have not seen reviews: https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/3.../53/4013897/ff.
Avoid Kasia unless you like them short, round, and rushed.
-
04-05-19 18:45 #1537Senior Member

Posts: 342OLA Quick Review
Had a good time with her last time but she was not a fan of 2 pops (she did let me go for it). But she said it's more work and tires her out.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
I'll probably book again but I'll just do the 15 minutes QV for 150.
-
04-05-19 18:39 #1536Senior Member

Posts: 39Ella Modeling Avenue. Great time
http://www.modelingavenue.com/ella/
Pretty face, tight body, nicely done bolt ons. Maybe thirty something years old. Polish.
Got a nice GFE experience with DFK, a very nice deep BBBJ and a couple of different positions before I nutted.
Note, no DATY included, she said she didn't like it. YMMV.
Easy booking, 2 texts and I was confirmed, another 2 for the room and I was good to go. May repeat but need to go through the full bullpen first.
-
04-05-19 17:46 #1535Regular Member

Posts: 14Damn she is a looker. Is there a way to find other NG girls and their rates?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





