Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 10969
-
04-05-19 11:36 #1534Senior Member

Posts: 1358NG Ola is Back
Look who is back. NG Ola!
https://escortindex.com/ad/chicago/7...1568/2/4025241
-
04-05-19 10:13 #1533Senior Member

Posts: 133Correction to the correction
I don't know why but my post keeps getting changed and won't let me post 3 $ signs? Anyway, the fee was tree fiddy.
Originally Posted by Yinzer67
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 01:17 #1532Regular Member

Posts: 6Tess with Angellis / EEC
Tess has gotten a lot of decent feedback lately. She's very young. Freckled pale skin and deep red hair. She has reviews on the telegram Channel.
.
Originally Posted by JasonJe
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 01:15 #1531Regular Member

Posts: 6Get verification prior
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
04-04-19 20:16 #1530Senior Member

Posts: 338Thanks for the report, looks like I'll be giving Bob a call when Bonnie returns!
Originally Posted by Yinzer67
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 19:47 #1529Senior Member

Posts: 133Correction
The donation is $$ 5 sorry for the typo.
Originally Posted by Yinzer67
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 18:39 #1528Senior Member

Posts: 342Ariana
Hey Bro, I saw Stephanie from there. My friend so Ariana and recommended. I don't have the full dirt as I didn't see her myself but I do trust him.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
Stephanie let me BBCIP if that's your thing.
-
04-04-19 18:37 #1527Senior Member

Posts: 342Google Modelsclubelite and its the firs result
Google Modelsclubelite and its the firs result.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-19 12:33 #1526Senior Member

Posts: 222MCE Question
Hello fellow mongers.
I'll be in Chicago for a few days on business.
What's MCE? Google is yielding zero results or maybe I'm simply a moron?
Seems like the girls there are highly rated with their BBBJ skills / looks.
Any insight would be awesome.
Thanks in advance.
-
04-04-19 07:34 #1525Senior Member

Posts: 179Bonnie. Thanks for the report
I had my eye on her, too but I was down with a nasty bug this week. Her pics look cute as hell, and glad she will be coming back. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Yinzer67
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-19 23:24 #1524Senior Member

Posts: 69Alyssa mce question
Has anyone seen Alyssa before? Going to see her soon and was hoping to see what I can expect from her.
-
04-03-19 18:22 #1523Regular Member

Posts: 12Redheads
Elle with 2 kg is a legit carpet matches the drapes tall fiery fiesty redhead.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
She's also the agency owner and is just a ton of fun.
Gl.
-
04-03-19 17:36 #1522Senior Member

Posts: 133Bonnie at Chicago Cover Girls
I saw Bonnie this week; something about her pictures just told me she would be a lot of fun and she didn't disappoint. 5'3" ish but she was wearing heels that made her about 5'9" or so. I expected her to be a little short and also a little bigger. Not fat, maybe just some baby fat but I was wrong. Girl is long and lean (even at 5'3") and a true spinner. I was very surprised and happy with her appearance. Reddish, orangeish, blondish hair, crystal blue eyes. HOT! Deep DFK as soon as I entered the room which lead to some multiple groping, disrobing and some DATY and DATO with her on the bed in doggy. Delicious and she moaned her approval, especially at the DATO. Didn't ask if Greek was on the menu, but I would guess it is. She had me so riled up I skipped the BJ and was in standing mish very quickly. She talks a good game (just a tad over the top) but does seem to enjoy herself. I think she leaves tomorrow / Thursday but already said she will be back soon. Run to see her, she's a lot of fun! Damage was $$ 5 but take a little extra with you.
http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/profile_bonnie.html
-
04-03-19 13:24 #1521Senior Member

Posts: 171Stephanie MCE
Saw Stephanie super short great curvy body cool personality definitely fun. Started off dfk we both got comfortable went for excellent bbj cim. Talked for a little then she said you ready for round two. Got me going rode me then turned her around for doggy. That ass is amazing finished bbj cim again. Would definitely repeat.
-
04-03-19 11:51 #1520Senior Member

Posts: 180Ariana at ECE
Missed out on Meah while she was with ECE so I'm thinking to check out Ariana. Before I TOFTT, anybody seen her yet? PM me if you need to. Thanks!











Reply With Quote





