Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 492 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 7377
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #807

    Amy update

    Thanks for the review. Glad I haven't dropped the money on her for the hour yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvBubbles  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/231974160294

    Recently I wrote a review on her, but after my latest visit I must say she is a do not visit (DNV). Unlike some of the negative post posted on stg I seen her again, because she never gave me a problem when scheduling or meeting her before.

    So this time I go see her different location, more of an small apartment, but you can tell more then one person stays here. Time to get down to business everything is fine and the BJ is better then before but, she could only go up really. Get onto the purpose of being here and no bs 5 min in "Your penis is hurting me. " Now I am told I'm above average for sure and often joke with girls about it, but she bsing me about to big for her, because iv seen her before no complaints all of a sudden not even 10 min into an hr session and this. Afterwards can't continue and I just left. I treat this like I do the casino after all and only spend what I can stand to lose. Didn't want to ask for a small refund, cause I don't like hearing no to things that are mine and she is a women so nothin I can do without causing trouble.

    In all if you have not seen her before DNV cause I'm sure at this point she is really trying to take your money, but in a more subtle way then robbing you but by not fulfilling services. I guess if you must see her a qv is best as:

    1: First time only wanted qv so 15 min is all I needed.

    2: Second time 10-15 min and no finish for an hour session which was 120.

  2. #806

    Lexie Rose

    I had a dream that involved Lexie Rose, someone who has been reviewed on this site, or at least spoken favorably of previously. She sometimes posts on STG but has not posted recently. I found her profile on a pay review site (see attached, redacted picture) and contacted her by text. In my dream, she told me that she would be available in the afternoon. That time changed to early afternoon / evening, which was disappointing. I arranged to meet her for 30 minutes (see attached, redacted picture for donation amount) and she asked me to leave my house by a certain hour to ensure that I would arrive at the appointed time. I left my home at the promised time but still did not have a location other than "West Springfield. " As I approached the Riverdale exit, I texted her again and told her that I was waiting for her to send me her location. I was waiting at a nearby gas station when she finally texted me her location and room number. I arrived at her incall location, a local Notel, and went to her room. She greeted me wearing the most incredible looking bra and panty set. She was dressed like she was on her honeymoon. It was awesome. Better still, she is like four foot nothing and stunningly beautiful. Not like model beautiful but more of the sexy girl next-door vibe. I liked what I saw.

    Out of respect for Lexie, I won't go into the nitty gritty detail of my dream. I will say, though, that she was everything her reviews say she was and more. We hit it off and I got off quicker than I would have expected. It was good and bad. Good that I got off but bad that it was so quick. I'm anxious to see her again. This is one provider that I would dream about for the full hour. Definitely.

    Lexie Rose is hard to contact because she does this in her spare time. She does respond to you but not always as quickly as you would like. When she tells you she is available, I suggest you schedule your dream immediately. Otherwise, you might miss out and than would be bad.

    No signs of any drug use, although she does partake of marijuana. Not a big deal or deal breaker for me. Gents, treat this one well and she will reward you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LR.jpg‎  

  3. #805

    Anyone remember Ashley.

    Does anyone remember this girl Ashley? Obviously not her real name and she posted on BP a lot. Used to see her regularly because she was a good lay. Clear user but super tight and great ass. I found her on rub ratings but I think the number is old. Can't seem to get a response from her. Wondering if anyone has seen her lately and might have her new number?

    https://springfield.rubratings.com/114085

  4. #804

    Elaborate.

    I had a good time with her please elaborate.

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Stay away girls rip you off total scam.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/509541671878

  5. #803

    Amy Review Update

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/231974160294

    Recently I wrote a review on her, but after my latest visit I must say she is a do not visit (DNV). Unlike some of the negative post posted on stg I seen her again, because she never gave me a problem when scheduling or meeting her before.

    So this time I go see her different location, more of an small apartment, but you can tell more then one person stays here. Time to get down to business everything is fine and the BJ is better then before but, she could only go up really. Get onto the purpose of being here and no bs 5 min in "Your penis is hurting me. " Now I am told I'm above average for sure and often joke with girls about it, but she bsing me about to big for her, because iv seen her before no complaints all of a sudden not even 10 min into an hr session and this. Afterwards can't continue and I just left. I treat this like I do the casino after all and only spend what I can stand to lose. Didn't want to ask for a small refund, cause I don't like hearing no to things that are mine and she is a women so nothin I can do without causing trouble.

    In all if you have not seen her before DNV cause I'm sure at this point she is really trying to take your money, but in a more subtle way then robbing you but by not fulfilling services. I guess if you must see her a qv is best as:

    1: First time only wanted qv so 15 min is all I needed.

    2: Second time 10-15 min and no finish for an hour session which was 120.

  6. #802

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious, I used to fuck Jenny years ago for as low as 40 bucks. She was never a greedy person. I suspect the $1500 are the terms and conditions being set by her pimp / boyfriend.
    Yeah, I'm always wary of girls who have pictures taken by someone else. I figured she had a handler. The price was insane. I don't even see those prices in Vegas where they weren't all Western Mass-type women. GPS for sure.

  7. #801
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    I hada good feeling about Jenny but she wanted $1500 for an overnight outcall. I feel that's excessive for someone who is 5 months pregnant unless you're catering to fetishists, which I am not. She looks very good and I was eager to have her but I just couldn't justify the cost, especially when you think that an overnight visit will only amount to a few hours of action and then a comfortable bed for these girls who don't always have the best living accommodations. I'm not saying Jenny is living in a bad situation, but I feel sleeping in a hotel room should knock the price down, especially if you don't have other dates that night already. Good to know she's trustworthy and maybe in a year or so I'll give her a try. Seems like a really nice woman. My hunt continues so if you guys have someone who does moderately priced overnight outcalls, please let me know. I've reached out to a few women on STG but haven't had anything materialize.
    That's hilarious, I used to fuck Jenny years ago for as low as 40 bucks. She was never a greedy person. I suspect the $1500 are the terms and conditions being set by her pimp / boyfriend.

  8. #800

    Ripoffs

    Stay away girls rip you off total scam.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...l/509541671878

  9. #799

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    She is comepletly trust worthy.

    A few have speculated about her boyfriend, I've seen him when I first started seeing her, but not anymore (at least for me).

    She had a bad experience so he would stick around. If you're good to her, he doesn't bother you.

    That's my 2 .

    Kev.
    I hada good feeling about Jenny but she wanted $1500 for an overnight outcall. I feel that's excessive for someone who is 5 months pregnant unless you're catering to fetishists, which I am not. She looks very good and I was eager to have her but I just couldn't justify the cost, especially when you think that an overnight visit will only amount to a few hours of action and then a comfortable bed for these girls who don't always have the best living accommodations. I'm not saying Jenny is living in a bad situation, but I feel sleeping in a hotel room should knock the price down, especially if you don't have other dates that night already. Good to know she's trustworthy and maybe in a year or so I'll give her a try. Seems like a really nice woman. My hunt continues so if you guys have someone who does moderately priced overnight outcalls, please let me know. I've reached out to a few women on STG but haven't had anything materialize.

  10. #798

    Amy

    I saw Amy a few months ago for a car BJ. Donation was 3 Hamilton's, I thought sure how bad can it be.

    Well IMHO, it wasn't worth it. Only put the head in her mouth & 2 finger short jerk. I could only get a half semi.

    So I ended up jerking off into her mouth.

    Only good was she swallowed the whole load.

    I did not notice any sign of use.

    I've been thinking of maybe trying a QV to Greece, but not if she has meth mouth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/700764111793

    Stayed in west Springfield and have been seeing her ads for a while and love her big plump ass.

    So the good, she is real and showed up, pics of her body are real, nice C cups and plump rump. Oh and 120 for the hour.

    The bad. Jerked me off for 2 hours plus til she finally showed up.

    The ugly, Obvious drug use. Chemical smell on her breath real turn off normally woulda sent the meth head packing but was super horny.

    Decent BBBJ not into kissing with the chem breathe, she will take it raw in every hole doesn't really seem to get into it, I sent her packing after 20 minutes after I blew on her tits. I wouldn't see again.

  11. #797

    Thanks guys!!

    Thank you! Its says alot about me for people to trust me and actually admit that I'm a good person. Especially in this profession its great to be trusted!

  12. #796

    Amy. The good bad and ugly

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/700764111793

    Stayed in west Springfield and have been seeing her ads for a while and love her big plump ass.

    So the good, she is real and showed up, pics of her body are real, nice C cups and plump rump. Oh and 120 for the hour.

    The bad. Jerked me off for 2 hours plus til she finally showed up.

    The ugly, Obvious drug use. Chemical smell on her breath real turn off normally woulda sent the meth head packing but was super horny.

    Decent BBBJ not into kissing with the chem breathe, she will take it raw in every hole doesn't really seem to get into it, I sent her packing after 20 minutes after I blew on her tits. I wouldn't see again.

  13. #795

    Completely

    She is comepletly trust worthy.

    A few have speculated about her boyfriend, I've seen him when I first started seeing her, but not anymore (at least for me).

    She had a bad experience so he would stick around. If you're good to her, he doesn't bother you.

    That's my 2 ˘.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Looper13  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. Been in contact with her and she sent me a side pic of her stomach with a shirt on. I've asked for a nude one so hopefully she delivers. Also wondering if you guys think she's good enough for an overnight. Does she come off as trustworthy as far as these girls can seem? Sounds like she's had a lot of action on here so I'm hoping some of you can speak to her character. Thanks in advance.

  14. #794

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jenny last week again. Great service. I've seen her a bunch of times, she knows exactly what I like.

    QV to Greece. Lubed up her ass in preparation, BBBJ to start, almost made me cum right away (she's loves giving head), then start to the A!

    The 1st couple of times, I thought she did not really like Greek, but the last several times, she's been into it. She was moving her ass back & forth f*cking my d*ck w / her ass. Super hot! Perhaps it's pregnant hormones.

    Boobs are bigger, I asked if they're more sensitive, but not yet.

    Her belly is a little bigger, noticeably pregnant, but nothing that gets in the way yet. Even when it does, I'll still go & see her.

    I always have a great time w / her.
    Good to know. Been in contact with her and she sent me a side pic of her stomach with a shirt on. I've asked for a nude one so hopefully she delivers. Also wondering if you guys think she's good enough for an overnight. Does she come off as trustworthy as far as these girls can seem? Sounds like she's had a lot of action on here so I'm hoping some of you can speak to her character. Thanks in advance.

  15. #793

    Cayman2007

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    She seems too good to be true. I'm very suspicious.
    I saw her a few weeks ago for a BBBJCIM. It was nice and sloppy. She's a spitter. Tall and I though good looking. The donation was.

    Much more. She seamed to have saggy skin like she had lost lots of fat. It's a privet house that she and her family are renavating. The play room is on the third floor. I'm thinking about going back for CFS. 1. 75. Omeone in the house is a smoker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape