Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 888 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2383

    AJ always fun.

    Stopped in Greenville for my lay over and hit STG and found AJ. I contacted immediately as we have history and set up to meet her later that evening. I get to her hotel (always a nice 4-5 star) and text her I am there. She came down and met me, gave me a quick hug and we went up to her room. Once inside we sit and talk for a bit, hubby is there and we all catch up. J really is a laid back and easy going guy. They have a pretty open and playful relationship. The first few times I meet with them I would get him to watch as I enjoy cuck play.

    We retreat to the bedroom and start stripping clothes as we enter. J grabs a chair to watch. I climb on the bed with A and she crawls between my legs and goes in for a great BBBJ. She really enjoys having a cock in her mouth and DTs very well. A would stop every so often and tell J how nice my cock was and she enjoyed the way it filled her throat. It really got me going, I reached down grabbed her by her hair and buried her face on my cock and started to fuck her throat. After a bit I tell her it is my turn, so she lays back and I go down for some DATY and FIV. She sounds her enjoyment. She is moaning and tells J that he should take some notes on eating pussy, enticing him further. After a few minutes I pull up and cover up for some Mish, after a bit I move to the side of the bed and pull A to me so I can stand, I grab her by her hips and pull her in tight and start working my cock in and out of her little pussy. I start to get harder and deeper, so I push her knees up to her chest and start pile driving her. She is moaning, clutching the sheets and bucking back and tells J,"You like watching me getting fucked good?" I tell J, "I heard about enough ain't you Why don't you come plug her mouth with your cock?" J gets up and climbs on the bed and fills her mouth with cock. He has her by the hair of her head throat fucking her while I am pounding away in standing Mish. She is moaning and groaning very loudly. We flip A over on all four and spit roast her With me in doggy and J in her mouth. I have A by the hips and slapping her ass and pounding as hard as I can while he has her choking on his cock throating her. We switch up and J gets her in doggy while I lay in front of her and throat fuck her. A is really enjoying herself as J is pounding away at her and my cock is deep down her throat. We switch again so I can enjoy the site of that beautiful little ass of A again. I slip back inside her as she is vigorously sucking on Js cock. I am pounding as hard as I can when I feel myself about to cum. I pull A by her hips and bury my cock as deep as I can and fill the bag. I pull out and J jumps up and continues doggy on A. I go get cleaned up and climb back on the bed and have A go back to sucking my half limp cock as J fucks her doggy. After a bit J cums. He goes and cleans up and returns to his chair, I am laying on the bed, A is laying sideways on the bed. We chat for a bit then I get up get dressed and leave.

    All I can say is, AJ is something you have to experience for yourself. She is absolutely gorgeous. She and her hubby are very accommodating, playful and laid back. If you respect her rules (no kissing, no CIM) you can find yourself having a fantastic time.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/421229544575

  2. #2382

    Kami J

    You both should give Kami J from Eros.com a try. Upscale location. Girl next door looks and takes pride in her BBBJ skills. She is well reviewed on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    I would love to find another Griff arrangement. Clean girl with a safe incall that gives a really good BBBJ with cim. I need something like that to enjoy once a week or so.

  3. #2381

    Ashlynn

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...6/292941266745

    Texted scheduled. She was on her way for 3 hours. Then asked me to send her $$ for gas. Not happening. Ever.

  4. #2380

    Me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jksays2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback!

    I found the positive review by Milkdud. He listed it under the name Rachael on the 10th of March. The the recent ad didn't have her name listed or I would have researched it.

    Again, thanks for the help. I'm still looking for a quality replacement for some of those orally talented (BBBJCIM) Ladies from our past; like Remmi, Griffin, Tasha in Anderson, Pebbles, and Renee Michelle. I haven't found her yet and am open for any / all suggestions. PLease pm me if you know of any.

    JK.
    I would love to find another Griff arrangement. Clean girl with a safe incall that gives a really good BBBJ with cim. I need something like that to enjoy once a week or so.

  5. #2379

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    Guys I think I know this one. Used to or maybe still does walk the street on Anderson road area calls her self Melissa I picked her up 2 or 3 times in the past good service will do just about anything all for. 20 in the back seat of your car. Looks like she moving on up some posting on STG. She used to be homeless staying in a abandoned house in the same area. I could be wrong but she looks just like her. Just be careful if it's a incall in a house in that area I would think twice I wouldn't trust it. Melissa has huge nipples long / thick that would be one way to tell if it's the same lady. As always stay safe and have fun.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/273370933331
    She's back here in Charleston again and was here a couple of weeks ago. I thought she looked familiar from when I was in Grenville but I couldn't place her by the pics she was using on here other post. She had quoted me 60,80, 150 with everything available when she was here, but because of the area she was staying I declined service.

    http://charleston-sc.skipthegames.co...e/117591405493

  6. #2378
    Thanks for the feedback!

    I found the positive review by Milkdud. He listed it under the name Rachael on the 10th of March. The the recent ad didn't have her name listed or I would have researched it.

    Again, thanks for the help. I'm still looking for a quality replacement for some of those orally talented (BBBJCIM) Ladies from our past; like Remmi, Griffin, Tasha in Anderson, Pebbles, and Renee Michelle. I haven't found her yet and am open for any / all suggestions. PLease pm me if you know of any.

    JK.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Hello JK,

    If memory serves, a review of this provider was written by one of our board members within the last few weeks. I apologize for not instantly remembering the post number or our board member but I do know that it's been recently. I reached out to her around the middle of March and she quoted 90 for hh and 150 hr but my schedule didn't cooperate. I don't know which number was used for the reviewer but I reached her with the number ending in 8187 and the area was 423.

  7. #2377
    Quote Originally Posted by Jksays2  [View Original Post]
    I called her a couple of times several weeks ago. Got a text back asking who I was. She seemed a little tentative and I almost didn't reply.

    But I did and we exchanged a few texts, I learned she was in the hospital. This was about 2 weeks back.

    Now I see she has a new post on STG with a new number (as she states on the header of her posting).

    My question to the board is, has anyone seen her and would you recommend seeing her? Guess I'm still a bit concerned and looking for any help / information.

    JK.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/851194475990
    Hello JK,

    If memory serves, a review of this provider was written by one of our board members within the last few weeks. I apologize for not instantly remembering the post number or our board member but I do know that it's been recently. I reached out to her around the middle of March and she quoted 90 for hh and 150 hr but my schedule didn't cooperate. I don't know which number was used for the reviewer but I reached her with the number ending in 8187 and the area was 423.

  8. #2376

    New phone #

    I called her a couple of times several weeks ago. Got a text back asking who I was. She seemed a little tentative and I almost didn't reply.

    But I did and we exchanged a few texts, I learned she was in the hospital. This was about 2 weeks back.

    Now I see she has a new post on STG with a new number (as she states on the header of her posting).

    My question to the board is, has anyone seen her and would you recommend seeing her? Guess I'm still a bit concerned and looking for any help / information.

    JK.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/851194475990

  9. #2375

    Went to Plan-B Yesterday and TOFTT with Willow

    After trying to connect with a regular all day Saturday (no luck), I text Willow to see if she was free. This 35 year old Woman has been on my radar screen for sometime now.

    STG Link: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/859679380037.

    She is exactly the woman in the photos. The session was in a clean (hotel) location and she was just out of the shower fresh. Everywhere!

    I had a full GFE experience with her but YMMV. Her list on STG, "activities this service provider may enjoy" is the complete list.

    100% recommend. UPSTATE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails willow-03.jpg‎   willow-02.jpg‎   willow-01.jpg‎   W1.jpg‎  

  10. #2374

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxman44  [View Original Post]
    Guys I think I know this one. Used to or maybe still does walk the street on Anderson road area calls her self Melissa I picked her up 2 or 3 times in the past good service will do just about anything all for. 20 in the back seat of your car. Looks like she moving on up some posting on STG. She used to be homeless staying in a abandoned house in the same area. I could be wrong but she looks just like her. Just be careful if it's a incall in a house in that area I would think twice I wouldn't trust it. Melissa has huge nipples long / thick that would be one way to tell if it's the same lady. As always stay safe and have fun.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/273370933331
    I remember her now! That's exactly who she is. I picked her her up a few times. Her oral skills are amazing! Pop and swallow every time.

  11. #2373

    Looking for a kick ass time

    Guys I think I know this one. Used to or maybe still does walk the street on Anderson road area calls her self Melissa I picked her up 2 or 3 times in the past good service will do just about anything all for. 20 in the back seat of your car. Looks like she moving on up some posting on STG. She used to be homeless staying in a abandoned house in the same area. I could be wrong but she looks just like her. Just be careful if it's a incall in a house in that area I would think twice I wouldn't trust it. Melissa has huge nipples long / thick that would be one way to tell if it's the same lady. As always stay safe and have fun.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/273370933331

  12. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty247  [View Original Post]
    To get this right. In town Sat night only, non AMP massage don't need FS just more than a regular massage.
    Don't know of too many options here. You might look through the "Massage Parlor Report" thread. You can look at STG: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/massage/?clients=men.

    Do not believe Kay / Simply Pure is doing them any more since hubby got jealous. Or at least haven't seen any reports for a long time. Southern Belle is probably your best bet but she's high at $. 6 for h I believe. Nicole / Cat lady has mixed reviews and can be found in STG link. Not my cup of tea but YMMV. Columbia and Asheville seem to have far more options. Good luck.

    OT.

  13. #2371

    Well said Panther

    Very well said and articulate.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Hello John and on behalf of the board, welcome to our forum. We are a group of mongers trying to share valuable information with each to stay safe and informed. I noticed that you are brand new so I'll share how we search for a certain provider. In the upper right corner there's a white rectangular box and right under the box you see advanced search. Put the name of the provider you're looking for in the box and it will generate information about her from various posts or threads. Try this and you'll see that she was recently reviewed. There are many ways to search for a provider but this will be a good start. We don't mind answering questions but we like for all to contribute to the forum before answering questions. Sometimes we all have to take one for the team or bite the bullet without much information to go on. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your future reviews for all to share.

  14. #2370

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by John843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her?
    Hello John and on behalf of the board, welcome to our forum. We are a group of mongers trying to share valuable information with each to stay safe and informed. I noticed that you are brand new so I'll share how we search for a certain provider. In the upper right corner there's a white rectangular box and right under the box you see advanced search. Put the name of the provider you're looking for in the box and it will generate information about her from various posts or threads. Try this and you'll see that she was recently reviewed. There are many ways to search for a provider but this will be a good start. We don't mind answering questions but we like for all to contribute to the forum before answering questions. Sometimes we all have to take one for the team or bite the bullet without much information to go on. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your future reviews for all to share.

  15. #2369

    Dakota Dominacha Experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by John843  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with her?
    Go back about 56 pages from today to my Escort Post #1523 on 9/27/18. I was left hanging.

    But also, enter her name in advanced search and read what others have said. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape