Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,951 to 10,965 of 13318
-
03-29-19 10:47 #2368Senior Member

Posts: 56One shot
To get this right. In town Sat night only, non AMP massage don't need FS just more than a regular massage.
-
03-29-19 01:24 #2367Regular Member

Posts: 7Dakota dominaycha
Anyone have experience with her?
-
03-28-19 12:56 #2366Senior Member

Posts: 1206My dudes, I am not Mandy's manager. Just a guy sharing my experiences on the forum. I am happy to reply to PMs about stuff you can't find on the world wide net, but geez. Look before you leap. She has a new ad that states that she has a new number.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/329395885840
-
03-28-19 07:50 #2365Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-28-19 01:07 #2364Senior Member

Posts: 57TGTBT maybe
This looks way to good to be true.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/855492141369
-
03-27-19 22:56 #2363Regular Member

Posts: 3http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/407151917899
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 22:49 #2362Senior Member

Posts: 259Do you have a working link?
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 13:54 #2361Senior Member

Posts: 1206The New Mandy
I guess there is something about the name Mandy that makes for splendid suckstressing. Our lovely UTR Mandy and our new visitor Mandy are both gifted oralists. I just returned from a second visit to Newbie Mandy and it was just as wonderful as the first. She mentioned that yesterday she got flaked on all day. Gents, I get that poo-poo happens. And I am not here to admonish. But if you have any reservations about spending time with her, you should bury them faster than Jussie Smollet's prosecutors bury the evidence of their bribes and book a visit.
She completely disrobed for me this time, and she looks great with her clothes off. You wouldn't think that should be so rare, but it is. She has nice bazongas, a trim waist that curves out into nice hips, and long legs that I bet are a wonder to have wrapped around you. I also believe that her bajingo is shaved. Sorry. I wasn't paying attention there.
Bottom line, she's cool, she's not a hoodrat, and the only thing she'll rob you of is your jizm. And maybe your soul. I recommend her.
As I left, so did she to buy some more minutes for her phone, so try her later in the afternoon to avoid the frustration of an unanswered call or text.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/seeking-fun-adventure-and-mone/407151917899
-
03-27-19 08:03 #2360Senior Member

Posts: 126Wanted to address red head (last link)
Terrible. Assembly line like service. Usually anyone in Seneca is a big red flag. Believe it!
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 21:58 #2359Forum Advertiser

Posts: 33Keep trying.
Eventually the planets will align! Can't wait to finally meet you, whenever that happens. LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 21:55 #2358Senior Member

Posts: 77Kum!
Most appropriate Freudian slip ever LOL.
Originally Posted by Badcock
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 18:47 #2357Regular Member

Posts: 13Dito, did a QV last night for a BBBJ cim In my opinion one of better ones I have had around here. Very nice down to earth lady who will hopefully stay in our area.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 18:23 #2356Senior Member

Posts: 674True
That is very accurate brother!
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 17:16 #2355Senior Member

Posts: 363 more
AJ Monroe.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/871864757834
Heather.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/541168458007
Redhead.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/882087639781
BTW I do run image and phone number searches to try and see who's legit, some people are even nice enough to post scam alerts on STG. Just want to know I'm not wasting time or c at $h.
-
03-26-19 15:13 #2354Senior Member

Posts: 217Kum.
Where did you find ad or can you PM her number I can't find it.
Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





