Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 614 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 9197
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5792

    Info.

    Great photos. Does anyone have info on the girl in the last two pics? DM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    The one wearing the elf booties has braces.

  2. #5791

    Nice job Crave,. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    The one wearing the elf booties has braces.
    Good photos.

  3. #5790

    Trop. Talent

    The one wearing the elf booties has braces.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1014.jpg‎   IMG_1016.jpg‎   IMG_1017.jpg‎   IMG_1021.jpg‎   IMG_1022.jpg‎  

    IMG_1023.jpg‎  

  4. #5789

    White lady

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Was she white or black? I saw one fitting that exact description at about 8:30 this morning on Trop. I got a room last night, saw two nice ones, checked out about 8 this morning and decided to grab some breakfast. Wasn't really interested in seeing anyone but I saw this one. Holy shit. Wearing jean short shorts. Couldn't get to her because she was walking along the wall and LE for some reason was out there in force this morning. I pulled over across the street to wait for her to get near the Orleans, as she was walking, she lost the top she was wearing to reveal a cut off shirt! However, she was a light skinned BSW with blond hair / wig. Smoking hot body, now I'm wishing I had not checked out! Some dude in a small gray Benz tried to pick her up, she directed him to head towards the Orleans. I started driving, got to the Orleans parking lot, saw the guy in the Benz waiting, she hopped in his car. Damn! They pulled into Terribles and parked by the bar, she got out and started heading back towards the Orleans, I guess she wanted too much, great for me! Or so I thought. Pulled up, said hello and got nothing but her ignoring me and walking the other way, the black man curse! FUCK!

    Oh well, I go into Terribles and see her go back to the guy in the Benz who is now at the gas pump, talks to the guy for a minute then gets into his car and they leave. Hopefully that was one of you guys in the Benz or someone else saw her, got her info and is willing to share. Maybe I could talk her into seeing me with a reference from one of you fine gentlemen!
    She is a white girl.

    But yeah, that tat on her back should be a solid giveaway.

  5. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan191  [View Original Post]
    Hey maybe the BK manager is getting some instructions on how to walk the stroll. She may be looking for another type of Whopper.
    She's big enough to BE a Whopper!

    ThePlayer.

  6. #5787

    Lunch at Yum Cha

    After visiting AMP yesterday had late lunch at Yum Cha. When leaving saw a tall slender SW getting out of handlers car a few spaces over. Asian / Black mix maybe? We caught eyes and she walked past front of my rental and snapped a pic of license plate. That was weird. Probably would have initiated if not for AMP. Handlers car was a white Acura sedan with tinted windows.

  7. #5786

    BK manager

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi8765  [View Original Post]
    I love how it looks like the BK manager is yelling at them in the second pic.
    Hey maybe the BK manager is getting some instructions on how to walk the stroll. She may be looking for another type of Whopper.

  8. #5785

    I thought that might be a manager

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi8765  [View Original Post]
    I love how it looks like the BK manager is yelling at them in the second pic.
    I watched that for at least 5 minutes. It got pretty animated at one point there were 5 hookers there at the time.

  9. #5784
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the first pic is blurry.
    I love how it looks like the BK manager is yelling at them in the second pic.

  10. #5783
    Looks like they're having a nice chat with the BK manager in the 2nd photo LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the first pic is blurry.

  11. #5782
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Sorry the first pic is blurry.
    Great job on the photos I'll be out cruising tonight hopefully get lucky.

  12. #5781

    Trop. Talent

    Sorry the first pic is blurry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1000.jpg‎   IMG_1002.jpg‎   IMG_1005.jpg‎   IMG_1008.jpg‎   IMG_1010.jpg‎  


  13. #5780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Mongers -.

    Did anyone else catch that smoking hot blonde on the corner of s. Las vegas blvd and blue diamond.

    Wearing shorts, a cut up shirt, tatts on her lower back.

    Around noonish.

    Was with family, couldn't pull the trigger.

    Any info would be helpful.
    Was she white or black? I saw one fitting that exact description at about 8:30 this morning on Trop. I got a room last night, saw two nice ones, checked out about 8 this morning and decided to grab some breakfast. Wasn't really interested in seeing anyone but I saw this one. Holy shit. Wearing jean short shorts. Couldn't get to her because she was walking along the wall and LE for some reason was out there in force this morning. I pulled over across the street to wait for her to get near the Orleans, as she was walking, she lost the top she was wearing to reveal a cut off shirt! However, she was a light skinned BSW with blond hair / wig. Smoking hot body, now I'm wishing I had not checked out! Some dude in a small gray Benz tried to pick her up, she directed him to head towards the Orleans. I started driving, got to the Orleans parking lot, saw the guy in the Benz waiting, she hopped in his car. Damn! They pulled into Terribles and parked by the bar, she got out and started heading back towards the Orleans, I guess she wanted too much, great for me! Or so I thought. Pulled up, said hello and got nothing but her ignoring me and walking the other way, the black man curse! FUCK!

    Oh well, I go into Terribles and see her go back to the guy in the Benz who is now at the gas pump, talks to the guy for a minute then gets into his car and they leave. Hopefully that was one of you guys in the Benz or someone else saw her, got her info and is willing to share. Maybe I could talk her into seeing me with a reference from one of you fine gentlemen!

  14. #5779

    Maybe This One?

    Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Mongers -.

    Did anyone else catch that smoking hot blonde on the corner of s. Las vegas blvd and blue diamond.

    Wearing shorts, a cut up shirt, tatts on her lower back.

    Around noonish.

    Was with family, couldn't pull the trigger.

    Any info would be helpful.
    Nope, did not see. But might be the following, as she's doing car dates in that general neck of the woods.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...als-now_214484

  15. #5778

    Crave the picture man!

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    Here's some of today's work.
    GOOD JOB AGAIN CRAVE WITH CLEAR PICS OF THE HOs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape