Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10969
-
03-29-19 10:57 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 259Are questions and commentary related to agency girls permitted, or is this thread literally to be for reviews only?
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
For example, I wanted to ask if anyone happens to know where ECE girl Kinga ran off to.
-
03-28-19 23:19 #1503Regular Member

Posts: 16If your verifed with EEC.
Originally Posted by Benji90
[View Original Post]
I would try Francesca or Emma or Chloe.
To be honest have not tried too many of the.
New girls. But from reading the posts and combined.
With my own info. Here is my rec.
The girls are hot at EEC but talent is hard to find in this bunch.
With Francesca or Emma you'll get GFE if that's what your looking for. BBBJ all positions DFK and most important. Professionals which means they will be engaged and at least act engaged and no rush.
With Chloe she is more PSE, still good engagement and added love of sex, if your a normal cool guy she will try and get you to go a second round if your not a second round type of guy. She loves sex. Bring alcohol and eat your wheaties.
With Emma she wants normal conversation and she is yours.
With Francesca the same but also a little alcohol helps. She loves champagne. Good luck have fun.
-
03-28-19 22:33 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 338Sandra is very professional (that's why her agency has been around 10+ years), just give her a call and I'm sure something can be worked out.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 18:59 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 180They're very much alive and active but name is RS-AVS, your probably confusing with their old name of RS2 K. They post on twitter every day and pretty active. https://www.rs-avs.ch.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 18:34 #1500Banned Member

Posts: 54Maybe this will help
http://theluxurycompanion.com/view.p...&gender=female
Originally Posted by Twiggy2076
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 18:03 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 202Are you sure RS2 K is closed? Their membership application is still up.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
https://www.rs-avs.ch/membership.html
-
03-28-19 17:05 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 94Brooklyn Chase?
Hey all,
She's prob one of my favorite pornstars, saw she is on the Exxotica list. Prob the only one I would be willing to drop their crazy donations on, but does anyone know which agency she is with, if any? (Like Lourdes or those types). I know Lexi Luna does her stuff on her own (got some signed DVDs from her last time haha) but would love if anyone has any info on BC.
Anyone else line up an Exxotica appointment? Thanks all!
-
03-28-19 14:35 #1497Regular Member

Posts: 7Eec
Hello, first time poster and new to the hobby. Looking into a dream but seem to be short on some information.
These seem far and few in between. Anyone have an info on Larissa from EEC? Any reccomendations would be welcomed as well.
-
03-28-19 13:18 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 1358How do I get past Modeling Avenue screening?
Please help. They want RS2000 K or P411, both of which are closed.
Any help?
Thanks.
-
03-28-19 07:54 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 65Sabrina is with mce she's my ATF with them too. Very pretty face, amazing body and reports are always on point about her. 5'2" maybe petite charming Latina with slim waist but has some ass to her and best bolt ons I've seen soft and jiggly. Long brunette hair.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
Most of the more exotic girls from mce don't get as much love on here as some of the others because imo mce tends to skew more euro or all American but she is an incredible Latina which is harder to find around here. Definitely would take a chance and recommend Sabrina. Stephanie is also a great choice with mce too.
-
03-27-19 18:46 #1494Regular Member

Posts: 6Hey Bush 69.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
I typically don't like to post less than desirable experiences, but since you asked.
As I mentioned, I had a great experience with Elizabeth on our first meeting. Passion, heat, pleasure. Oral skills above and beyond. I scheduled a 2nd mtg a week later and she was a bit frazzled. There was something else that I'd rather not mention unless you want to PM me. She is pretty in a GND way, slender, and definitely a girl.
-
03-27-19 10:15 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 364What was wrong with the second time? I'm looking for a pretty slim girl as well, does she fit the bill there?
Originally Posted by BoyHavingFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 07:04 #1492Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-27-19 00:38 #1491Regular Member

Posts: 6I saw Elizabeth 2 x recently. First time great, second not so much. I will say that both times here oral skills were better than many, including rimming, DT, CIM.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
Don't know Jane.
-
03-26-19 17:15 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 364Mce
Well, I'm glad to see we can go back to talking about girls. Trying to decide between Jane and Elizabeth at mce, anyone have thoughts?












Reply With Quote





