Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Going forward the only posts that will be allowed on this thread are reviews, there will be no commentary about the agencies allowed.
    Are questions and commentary related to agency girls permitted, or is this thread literally to be for reviews only?

    For example, I wanted to ask if anyone happens to know where ECE girl Kinga ran off to.

  2. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji90  [View Original Post]
    Hello, first time poster and new to the hobby. Looking into a dream but seem to be short on some information.

    These seem far and few in between. Anyone have an info on Larissa from EEC? Any reccomendations would be welcomed as well.
    If your verifed with EEC.

    I would try Francesca or Emma or Chloe.

    To be honest have not tried too many of the.

    New girls. But from reading the posts and combined.

    With my own info. Here is my rec.

    The girls are hot at EEC but talent is hard to find in this bunch.

    With Francesca or Emma you'll get GFE if that's what your looking for. BBBJ all positions DFK and most important. Professionals which means they will be engaged and at least act engaged and no rush.

    With Chloe she is more PSE, still good engagement and added love of sex, if your a normal cool guy she will try and get you to go a second round if your not a second round type of guy. She loves sex. Bring alcohol and eat your wheaties.

    With Emma she wants normal conversation and she is yours.

    With Francesca the same but also a little alcohol helps. She loves champagne. Good luck have fun.

  3. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Please help. They want RS2000 K or P411, both of which are closed.

    Any help?

    Thanks.
    Sandra is very professional (that's why her agency has been around 10+ years), just give her a call and I'm sure something can be worked out.

  4. #1501
    Quote Originally Posted by EarTak1990  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure RS2 K is closed? Their membership application is still up.

    https://www.rs-avs.ch/membership.html
    They're very much alive and active but name is RS-AVS, your probably confusing with their old name of RS2 K. They post on twitter every day and pretty active. https://www.rs-avs.ch.

  5. #1500

    Maybe this will help

    Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy2076  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    She's prob one of my favorite pornstars, saw she is on the Exxotica list. Prob the only one I would be willing to drop their crazy donations on, but does anyone know which agency she is with, if any? (Like Lourdes or those types). I know Lexi Luna does her stuff on her own (got some signed DVDs from her last time haha) but would love if anyone has any info on BC.

    Anyone else line up an Exxotica appointment? Thanks all!
    http://theluxurycompanion.com/view.p...&gender=female

  6. #1499
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Please help. They want RS2000 K or P411, both of which are closed.

    Any help?

    Thanks.
    Are you sure RS2 K is closed? Their membership application is still up.

    https://www.rs-avs.ch/membership.html

  7. #1498

    Brooklyn Chase?

    Hey all,

    She's prob one of my favorite pornstars, saw she is on the Exxotica list. Prob the only one I would be willing to drop their crazy donations on, but does anyone know which agency she is with, if any? (Like Lourdes or those types). I know Lexi Luna does her stuff on her own (got some signed DVDs from her last time haha) but would love if anyone has any info on BC.

    Anyone else line up an Exxotica appointment? Thanks all!

  8. #1497

    Eec

    Hello, first time poster and new to the hobby. Looking into a dream but seem to be short on some information.

    These seem far and few in between. Anyone have an info on Larissa from EEC? Any reccomendations would be welcomed as well.

  9. #1496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    How do I get past Modeling Avenue screening?

    Please help. They want RS2000 K or P411, both of which are closed.

    Any help?

    Thanks.

  10. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    It's post like this that make this forum so enjoyable! Where can we experience Sabrina, while you're choking the chicken? Wink!
    Sabrina is with mce she's my ATF with them too. Very pretty face, amazing body and reports are always on point about her. 5'2" maybe petite charming Latina with slim waist but has some ass to her and best bolt ons I've seen soft and jiggly. Long brunette hair.

    Most of the more exotic girls from mce don't get as much love on here as some of the others because imo mce tends to skew more euro or all American but she is an incredible Latina which is harder to find around here. Definitely would take a chance and recommend Sabrina. Stephanie is also a great choice with mce too.

  11. #1494
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    What was wrong with the second time? I'm looking for a pretty slim girl as well, does she fit the bill there?
    Hey Bush 69.

    I typically don't like to post less than desirable experiences, but since you asked.

    As I mentioned, I had a great experience with Elizabeth on our first meeting. Passion, heat, pleasure. Oral skills above and beyond. I scheduled a 2nd mtg a week later and she was a bit frazzled. There was something else that I'd rather not mention unless you want to PM me. She is pretty in a GND way, slender, and definitely a girl.

  12. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyHavingFun  [View Original Post]
    I saw Elizabeth 2 x recently. First time great, second not so much. I will say that both times here oral skills were better than many, including rimming, DT, CIM.

    Don't know Jane.
    What was wrong with the second time? I'm looking for a pretty slim girl as well, does she fit the bill there?

  13. #1492
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  14. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm glad to see we can go back to talking about girls. Trying to decide between Jane and Elizabeth at mce, anyone have thoughts?
    I saw Elizabeth 2 x recently. First time great, second not so much. I will say that both times here oral skills were better than many, including rimming, DT, CIM.

    Don't know Jane.

  15. #1490

    Mce

    Well, I'm glad to see we can go back to talking about girls. Trying to decide between Jane and Elizabeth at mce, anyone have thoughts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape