Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3797
    Saw her in the BP days amazing body and talented in bed but was turned off about the rules. No kissing touching hand sanitizer ect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mintcond40  [View Original Post]
    I think her profile on P411 list 3. 5 for half and 5. 0 1 hr.

  2. #3796

    Xnya

    Can someone who has seen nya recently tell me if her pics are accurate?

  3. #3795

    No but

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Haven't seen anyone review her yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31217116/
    I do recognize the room. Sorry, I haven't seen girl in your ad, just knew I had seen that wall art.

    * Don't know if she's legit or not but at least her pics appear to have been taken locally.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190329_095311.jpg‎  

  4. #3794
    How was the hotel? Any demons? I have not been back that to that place since the raid a few months back.

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    YMMV. But she won't discuss anything thru text. But yes BBBJ. No extra $.

  5. #3793
    She is awesome. Shy, talented and not a clock water or a rusher. Tell her "fire marshall" refered you. I have not seen her since her move from BP to Eros but I can't imagine much has changed. She is on my list but working on my grandfathered rate!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hades137  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Visiting Raleigh this weekend and thinking about checking out her:

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=6209

    Thoughts? Thanks.

  6. #3792
    Yes we have talked several times for long periods ended up seeing her friends back then and then she started to increase in price and we could never connect. Tried to connect with her on this trip but after I told her who I was she went radio silence I guess I know wayyyy too much about her past and family LOL. Still upset I did not pull the trigger before all of the fame and price hike!

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Local girl from what I recall. Amazing what well spent money on "PR" will do for you.

  7. #3791

    Rose

    Looks like she is back. GW is a little out of my way with my tight schedule.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/334007484633

  8. #3790

    Heidi link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...h/082785887267

  9. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31216424/

    Fake pictures, she is very skinny, 6/10 damage $ will not repeat.

    https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31220792/

    Great BBBJ, offered datty but refused, great behind, damage. 6.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1900205.htm?cat=1

    Have try to contact her multiple times, never replied.

    WARNING ⚠65039;.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3845432.htm?cat=1

    This was today 3/28.

    Arrived to hotel, a lot of movement going on, I watch at least 4 guys visiting providers same floor!!

    As usual I take stairs, on my way up notice a black guy on 3rd floor stairs but I keep going up to her floor once I got off on 5th floor I notice another black, he started coming my way so I panic and went my way back down the stairs they corner me on 4th floor stair landing, took my wallet, and cash!! Not sure if they were there with this provider or just there to rob guys like us LOL.

    🙏127996; my wallet only had cash and a prepaid card so no personal info.
    Can you share what hotel this was at as well as a physical description of the guys and which provider exactly you were going to see. While you should never play hero when being robbed, most hotels have cameras on each floor. In addition if some guy scares you for some reason instead of retreating to the stairwell, stand in front of a random door and if you need to knock. Worse case someone will answer and you can ask them to call hotel security. Best case the guy just keeps walking or at least you have time to figure out what's what.

  10. #3788

    Aubrey Cooper

    Hello all and thanks in advance for any help. I am considering visiting Aubrey Cooper from the Tryst website. Does anyone have any information on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/aubrey-cooper

    She is asking for a 20% deposit, which makes my alarm bells ring.

  11. #3787
    Anyone seen this one? Haven't seen anyone review her yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31217116/

  12. #3786
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/9197564936

    Anyone have experience with this lady?
    I have seen her before. BBBJ on menu. CFS. Cowgirl she can ride you. I just didn't find her attractive and just like most women possible demons but YMMV.

  13. #3785

    Sharing. Warning

    https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31216424/

    Fake pictures, she is very skinny, 6/10 damage $ will not repeat.

    https://yolo.com.raleigh.listcrawler.com/post/31220792/

    Great BBBJ, offered datty but refused, great behind, damage. 6.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1900205.htm?cat=1

    Have try to contact her multiple times, never replied.

    WARNING ⚠65039;.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3845432.htm?cat=1

    This was today 3/28.

    Arrived to hotel, a lot of movement going on, I watch at least 4 guys visiting providers same floor!!

    As usual I take stairs, on my way up notice a black guy on 3rd floor stairs but I keep going up to her floor once I got off on 5th floor I notice another black, he started coming my way so I panic and went my way back down the stairs they corner me on 4th floor stair landing, took my wallet, and cash!! Not sure if they were there with this provider or just there to rob guys like us LOL.

    🙏127996; my wallet only had cash and a prepaid card so no personal info.

  14. #3784
    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    Local girl from what I recall. Amazing what well spent money on "PR" will do for you.
    Isn't this the chick with the weird looking eyes, used to be blonde? SMH. Yall have at it. Too rich for Mega's blood!

  15. #3783

    Sky

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/9197564936

    Anyone have experience with this lady?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2f3fb36ef644f32c158dfdea3b0a3b17_f.jpg‎   f24c282ddcc5cf3f5f7a60019f3f7079_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape