Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,016 to 27,030 of 30797
-
03-28-19 20:13 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 300Local girl from what I recall. Amazing what well spent money on "PR" will do for you.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 19:34 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 269Charity Bangs
I don't watch porn, but after seeing her pictures I had to Google her to get a glimpse. She is a hot freak, no doubt. But the one short clip I watched turned me off. She took it bareback in the ass, then in her pussy and mouth after that. That was a deal breaker for me (if the rates weren't already! To those who aren't deterred by that, why'all have at it and enjoy!
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 15:15 #3780Regular Member

Posts: 1Just visiting
Hey guys. Visiting Raleigh this weekend and thinking about checking out her:
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...3.htm?cat=6209
Thoughts? Thanks.
-
03-28-19 13:39 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 329Charity
Her weight fluctuated quite a bit from 2017 to late 2018. But still looked good late 2018. She can be a full blown porn star for you if she is in the mood. Slightly inconsistent has been my experience. Maybe just caught her her on a bad day last time. BUT, even the "worst" visit was still pretty damn good.
Originally Posted by Curious22
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 12:56 #3778Regular Member

Posts: 23Nurse Katie
Does anyone know what happened to Nurse Katie? She stopped posting for some reason.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-7205/8/269416
-
03-28-19 11:27 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 145YMMV. But she won't discuss anything thru text. But yes BBBJ. No extra $.
Originally Posted by Bb211
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 10:45 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 619Ginger
Her ad highlites NO BB, NO BBBJ, but you say it's available and on the QV menu? No extra $.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 10:06 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 145I was in the area so why not.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31191036/
Had a dream earlier this morning. QV. Rates in ad. BBBJ was on menu. CIM was not. Mish, K9, Cowgirl. I have reviewed her before so no need to explain in details. Unrushed time / not clockwatcher IMO. She did tell me something interesting as she is related to Layla Rose as that's her sister. Found that interesting.
-
03-28-19 08:05 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 122Heidi
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by HornyNcsu
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 06:43 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 40Burner like option
https://www.textnow.com/
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
I use textnow. You can easily (once a week) change phone numbers.
-
03-28-19 06:17 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 145When I seen her in Cary she was just offering BBBJCIM. She said "it was her time of the month" whatever. She can go down on you for sure. Just not a fan of her skinny frame from the demons I am sure. Plus her boyfriend / husband is sketchy. RDU is limited on options IMO. I would say you could find better and pay a little more.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-19 06:14 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 145AJ released from LEO?
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/31181198/
Well I am sure for her stint with LEO she was released on bail or bond. Anyways she's posting again. I thought about it but I've already experienced her before and I will pass on her. No need to see her again unless in a desperate pinch IMO. Price is good but not my favorite. YMMV.
-
03-27-19 22:28 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 546Jades rates
" My standard half hour 300.
Originally Posted by Mintcond40
[View Original Post]
Everything with condom.
GFE hh 360.
Oral no condom, 2 pops if you can.
My standard hour is 400.
Everything with condom. One pop.
My GFE hour is 500 UNRUSHED.
Includes multiple pops and BBBJ.
No bareback.
No anal.
Outcall +100".
That's what I was quoted.
-
03-27-19 19:16 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 260AJ. Me ssskkuurrrd and burning phones
I should have listen and get a burning phone.
I tried to see AJ in the past, but me living in Mebane is a long drive to Capital Blvd. I remember I texted her once for rates, and it was not until this past Monday where I noticed she was near the aviation pkwy, that I decided to text her. She replied promptly and I was on my way to see her.
Unfortunately, I miss judged Monday 8 AM traffic going to RDU so I got stuck in traffic as soon I merged to 40.
I like to always keep an update, so I texted her indicating I am going to be late and all depends on the traffics.
At the end, I turned around and went to work and told her not to wait for me because the traffic was not moving at all and I did not want her to wait for me.
She killed my phone with several text messages. At first, she said she will block me and I probably received around 50 text messages from her indicating how miserable I am because I could have her, and she sent me her personal pictures.
I ended up blocking her, but I looked at my phone around noon and I still had dozens of messages and voice mails from her.
I am not going to lie. I got scared. Later that afternoon, she left other voice mails indicating she was just kidding and it is all good and I we can re-schedule again.
Her voice sounded different from the morning and in the afternoon. I am inclined to think demons were playing a big part here.
Nevertheless, lesson learned, get a burning phone.
Anyone got a descent session with her?
-
03-27-19 17:28 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 41Jade
I think her profile on P411 list 3. 5 for half and 5. 0 1 hr.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





