Thread: Bbws in orlando
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 667
-
06-13-19 13:20 #97Senior Member

Posts: 53Dahlia
I have seen her twice. Her place is a little rundown but that ass made me forget about all that! She is the lady in the pics, was very nice and seemed to be happy that I was there.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
Decent rub.. I left completely happy and plan on returning. FYI. Her ad states grooming is ALL natural!
-
06-13-19 13:01 #96Senior Member

Posts: 240Good head
What up fellow bbw lovers? Finally pulled the trigger on this one yesterday. I was skeptical because of the location but it t7 rned out well. Coms were good and didn't make me wait for the room # . She looks like her pics and the bbj was solid. I been running into alot of girls who expect you to finish in 2 minutes so to get some on to keep at it and catch every drop was a relief and a joy. And at. 4 for a good bbj I will repeat. Stay Safe my friends.
https://max80.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/34119811/
-
06-13-19 11:30 #95Regular Member

Posts: 24Looking for same
Very interested in this too. Please follow up if you do.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 10:58 #94Senior Member

Posts: 456She's selective about who she accepts but worth a try. Reasonable rates, multiple pops but no FS as far as I remember. Hope things work out.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 19:54 #93Senior Member

Posts: 458Any info bbw Dahlia
Thinking about checking this one give nice backrubs to saw her on escort Babylon.
-
04-10-19 15:41 #92Senior Member

Posts: 456Last Visit with Kim
Saw Kimmy one last time before finding someone new. She came hard twice from rough pounding & dirty talk (missionary+K9). BBBJ & LFK. She's a bit clingy with me during session but quoted $$$ for hr so its time to move on. Nothing went wrong; just need to change things up.
-
03-31-19 18:05 #91Senior Member

Posts: 456Text her & ask. Maybe? She's a little too old for me.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 18:05 #90Senior Member

Posts: 45680 q. V. 140 hh 200 hr.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 11:16 #89Senior Member

Posts: 458Candice
Is Candice available in the mornings.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-19 08:46 #88Senior Member

Posts: 114$?
What are her donations brother?
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-19 17:15 #87Senior Member

Posts: 456Kim
Saw Kim yesterday for q. V. & today for hh. Her body is great; only flaw is light stretch marks on tummy. She won't ride you but K9 & missionary are satisfying enough for me.
Q. v. Was BBBJ then K9 on her g spot until climax.
Hh was GFE for. 2 extra. Stayed in missionary & came from her DFK. She's part Columbian & her current number is #917 on EB.
-
03-27-19 23:41 #86Senior Member

Posts: 456Kim
She's free in the morning. Might see her tomorrow. I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 22:39 #85Senior Member

Posts: 456You do have a point. I like her qv prices & might be influencing my opinion of her. Thanks for unbiased review.
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 08:05 #84

Posts: 174Help Please
Any info on Bella?
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...w/453378856852
-
03-20-19 00:52 #83Senior Member

Posts: 240Nope
I saw her a couple of weeks ago and BBBJ was not on the menu. Head game was mediocre at best but had a warm kitty.
Originally Posted by MunkysLove
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





