Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 7915
-
04-08-19 13:16 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 52Serenity Room
Is Serenity Room Palm Bay open etc.
-
04-08-19 09:47 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 51Virgin Poster
Hello, this is my first post. And a new member, although I've bookmarked this site and viewed it for the past six months and look forward to everyone's posts.
I enjoy a good massage as I'm sure you all do. But If I found a really great massage with all the extras (which I have), I would be hesitant to publish it here.
As I believe this is probably monitored by LE, and would not want to have her shut down. (Or wore out by you fellas! Ha Ha!
Any thoughts about this thinking?
-
04-06-19 18:28 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 141Fishing on the first post?
One's first post typically is a contribution to the board, paying ones dues before digging for info. Given the recent events on AMPs, it is a bit odd that a first post is to snoop on info about best massage places for a BBBJ, when use of the search function of the board would do just fine.
Originally Posted by WildWillie2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-19 06:07 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 47Recent Update.
Was offered at Meridian just last week. Morning visit, around 10 am. Girl was friendly, wanted $ for BBBJ, I was there mainly for the massage, so I countered with. 6 for covered. Turns out she didn't have any covers, so standard HE and. 4. She wasn't super attractive, but she was nice and relatively young. YMMV. Her massage skills weren't great, a little softer than I like, so I get the impression she's new. Sorry, didn't catch her name. Have fun!
Originally Posted by WildWillie2
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-19 18:45 #3936Regular Member

Posts: 3Massage parlors
Anyone know any local jack shacks where I can get a good BBBJ. ? The local parlors all seam to have a bunch of old ladies working them that just want to give a hi and out the door. They are not even attractive.
-
03-29-19 07:30 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 35Tell me you posted a picture of the famous tits.
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 16:29 #3934Regular Member

Posts: 1Slvrfox
Same thing happened to me except it was vodka at 10:00.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-19 07:43 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 179Kathleen
I bumped into her beachside at a shell station where I was getting gas an she was getting two bottles of wine at 10:00 AM. I said hi and gave it a quick thought but didn't want to waste my time. Last time she was drinking and fell asleep during the massage. The massage is not that good. She has fantastic breasts for her age (for any age) but is more likely to pass out then you leave happy.
Originally Posted by PocoHunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 17:36 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 141My chuckle was the part that said:
Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 11:29 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 68Drinking on the job. <g
I'm sure it was unintended, but I couldn't help but chuckle a bit when I read, "Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. " That's what we need, more professional massage therapists who drink on the job and have a slight buzz going. <g .
Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-19 10:10 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 399Kathleen
Based on all the reviews on her I lucked out. Late last week I stopped by Kathleen's condo and caught her awake and in good spirits and not full of spirits. Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. Eventually off came her top revealing those natural breast and erect nipples. She took her time getting junior all set for take off as I FIV and she was dripping wet. Not sure if anything else was available but I left happy. Seeing her before 9:30 AM helped.
Stay safe and play safe.
TH.
-
03-26-19 07:28 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 112Lilyana
Lilyana is seeing clients in Palm Bay this Wednesday if anyone needs their fix.
-
03-26-19 01:44 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 515Krys
I guess I should add my 2 cents. I visited krys in her serenity room and was surprised by an awesome laid back lady who shared my interest in partying past times and was not shy about talking about all the sweet shit hanging up in her serenity room. She never counted the money I laid out for her until after I was gone, I dunno why but I liked that. She is gay but she can milk you with her handshake style like a pro. Almost makes me sad more not on the menu, but it certainly wouldn't deter me from seeing her again. You will leave smelling a bit like incense and stuff though so if you need to smell innocent bring a change of clothes for after or something. Price is right at less than a c note. She doesn't do hard massages, which is probably her only negative, but she puts you at ease regardless and takes her time. Good conversation and a private residence made it a successful outing in my book.
-
03-25-19 20:48 #3927Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Thank you my sweet! I think it was an outstanding visit for both of us!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 14:21 #3926Senior Member

Posts: 234To massage or not to massage
Is it me or does it sounds absolutely insane to visit an AMP?











Reply With Quote




