Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 528 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 7914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3939

    Virgin Poster

    Hello, this is my first post. And a new member, although I've bookmarked this site and viewed it for the past six months and look forward to everyone's posts.

    I enjoy a good massage as I'm sure you all do. But If I found a really great massage with all the extras (which I have), I would be hesitant to publish it here.

    As I believe this is probably monitored by LE, and would not want to have her shut down. (Or wore out by you fellas! Ha Ha!

    Any thoughts about this thinking?

  2. #3938

    Fishing on the first post?

    Quote Originally Posted by WildWillie2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any local jack shacks where I can get a good BBBJ. ? The local parlors all seam to have a bunch of old ladies working them that just want to give a hi and out the door. They are not even attractive.
    One's first post typically is a contribution to the board, paying ones dues before digging for info. Given the recent events on AMPs, it is a bit odd that a first post is to snoop on info about best massage places for a BBBJ, when use of the search function of the board would do just fine.

  3. #3937

    Recent Update.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildWillie2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any local jack shacks where I can get a good BBBJ. ? The local parlors all seam to have a bunch of old ladies working them that just want to give a hi and out the door. They are not even attractive.
    Was offered at Meridian just last week. Morning visit, around 10 am. Girl was friendly, wanted $ for BBBJ, I was there mainly for the massage, so I countered with. 6 for covered. Turns out she didn't have any covers, so standard HE and. 4. She wasn't super attractive, but she was nice and relatively young. YMMV. Her massage skills weren't great, a little softer than I like, so I get the impression she's new. Sorry, didn't catch her name. Have fun!

  4. #3936

    Massage parlors

    Anyone know any local jack shacks where I can get a good BBBJ. ? The local parlors all seam to have a bunch of old ladies working them that just want to give a hi and out the door. They are not even attractive.

  5. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Based on all the reviews on her I lucked out. Late last week I stopped by Kathleen's condo and caught her awake and in good spirits and not full of spirits. Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. Eventually off came her top revealing those natural breast and erect nipples. She took her time getting junior all set for take off as I FIV and she was dripping wet. Not sure if anything else was available but I left happy. Seeing her before 9:30 AM helped.

    Stay safe and play safe.

    TH.
    Tell me you posted a picture of the famous tits.

  6. #3934

    Slvrfox

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo  [View Original Post]
    I bumped into her beachside at a shell station where I was getting gas an she was getting two bottles of wine at 10:00 AM. I said hi and gave it a quick thought but didn't want to waste my time. Last time she was drinking and fell asleep during the massage. The massage is not that good. She has fantastic breasts for her age (for any age) but is more likely to pass out then you leave happy.
    Same thing happened to me except it was vodka at 10:00.

  7. #3933

    Kathleen

    I bumped into her beachside at a shell station where I was getting gas an she was getting two bottles of wine at 10:00 AM. I said hi and gave it a quick thought but didn't want to waste my time. Last time she was drinking and fell asleep during the massage. The massage is not that good. She has fantastic breasts for her age (for any age) but is more likely to pass out then you leave happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PocoHunter  [View Original Post]
    My chuckle was the part that said:

  8. #3932
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerLurker  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it was unintended, but I couldn't help but chuckle a bit when I read, "Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. " That's what we need, more professional massage therapists who drink on the job and have a slight buzz going. <g .
    My chuckle was the part that said:

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her before 9:30 AM helped.

  9. #3931

    Drinking on the job. <g

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Based on all the reviews on her I lucked out. Late last week I stopped by Kathleen's condo and caught her awake and in good spirits and not full of spirits. Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. Eventually off came her top revealing those natural breast and erect nipples. She took her time getting junior all set for take off as I FIV and she was dripping wet. Not sure if anything else was available but I left happy. Seeing her before 9:30 AM helped.

    Stay safe and play safe.

    TH.
    I'm sure it was unintended, but I couldn't help but chuckle a bit when I read, "Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. " That's what we need, more professional massage therapists who drink on the job and have a slight buzz going. <g .

  10. #3930

    Kathleen

    Based on all the reviews on her I lucked out. Late last week I stopped by Kathleen's condo and caught her awake and in good spirits and not full of spirits. Yes, she had a slight buzz on and kept drinking throughout the massage which I found quite professional. Eventually off came her top revealing those natural breast and erect nipples. She took her time getting junior all set for take off as I FIV and she was dripping wet. Not sure if anything else was available but I left happy. Seeing her before 9:30 AM helped.

    Stay safe and play safe.

    TH.

  11. #3929

    Lilyana

    Lilyana is seeing clients in Palm Bay this Wednesday if anyone needs their fix.

  12. #3928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Krys

    I guess I should add my 2 cents. I visited krys in her serenity room and was surprised by an awesome laid back lady who shared my interest in partying past times and was not shy about talking about all the sweet shit hanging up in her serenity room. She never counted the money I laid out for her until after I was gone, I dunno why but I liked that. She is gay but she can milk you with her handshake style like a pro. Almost makes me sad more not on the menu, but it certainly wouldn't deter me from seeing her again. You will leave smelling a bit like incense and stuff though so if you need to smell innocent bring a change of clothes for after or something. Price is right at less than a c note. She doesn't do hard massages, which is probably her only negative, but she puts you at ease regardless and takes her time. Good conversation and a private residence made it a successful outing in my book.

  13. #3927
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Paid her another visit today 100 Mario's for an hour visit with a very happy ending! She is a sweetheart and body is outstanding, allows some touching and roaming and I have had much less service at AMPs for a lot more money! Her incall is clean and unique, a real Serenity Room. She aims to please, intelligent and a great conversationalist. It's too bad she plays for the other team, but she doesn't make a big deal about it and I am not really looking for that with her! Just a great massage, totally relaxing and safe with a very nice woman and a lot of fun!
    Thank you my sweet! I think it was an outstanding visit for both of us!

  14. #3926

    To massage or not to massage

    Is it me or does it sounds absolutely insane to visit an AMP?

  15. #3925

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldWicker  [View Original Post]
    Willie, I told you she was a sweetheart. She is a very solid female, has a very nice, clean incall and though she does smoke, there is no hint of the smell. When I get back so I can walk again, I'm going to have to pay her another visit. Glad you had a good time.

    Stay Safe, DW.
    Paid her another visit today 100 Mario's for an hour visit with a very happy ending! She is a sweetheart and body is outstanding, allows some touching and roaming and I have had much less service at AMPs for a lot more money! Her incall is clean and unique, a real Serenity Room. She aims to please, intelligent and a great conversationalist. It's too bad she plays for the other team, but she doesn't make a big deal about it and I am not really looking for that with her! Just a great massage, totally relaxing and safe with a very nice woman and a lot of fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape