Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 552 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Did they fixed their collapsed roof from snowcalipse?
    They did.

    I drive by last week and they did.

  2. #1345

    Black panther kittens

    Does anyone have any information on black panther at kittens? Or any of the Asian ladies there?

  3. #1344

    Speaking of lc vu.

    Did they fixed their collapsed roof from snowcalipse?

  4. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any action there? Is it worth it??
    Yes, it can be pretty good. The back area is nice and private. They mostly have a lot of inexperienced low mileage dancers, and occasionally have a few dancers that offer good mileage. At one point they had several former Pandoras and Ricks dancers, although I haven't seen them lately.

    Daytime can be dead slow, sometimes just one or two girls. The parking lot will be empty. I've found early evening to be better.

    I don't go there very often because it's mostly inexperienced dancers, but it's nice for a change of pace.

  5. #1342

    Lc vu

    Anyone had any action there? Is it worth it??

  6. #1341

    Pandoras dayshift = win

    No surprise to experienced people on this forum I think, Pandoras during the day on a Friday was great. Girls were much better looking than Kittens, and I left significantly happier at a reasonable price. Madison was great.

  7. #1340

    Ricks

    I went to Rick's on Thursday night between 930 pm and 1130 pm. There were a ton of hot girls. Most of them were a little skinnier than I really like, but all of them gave great dances with lots of access to breasts. I haven't groped that many women in one place in a very long time. I got the impression that more might be available, but I was just looking for some lapdances.

  8. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by DidDums  [View Original Post]
    Okay, maybe I look like I'm from out of town, but the prices I was getting quoted were outrageous. Most of my experience is in COI, and I get that I may not find better than that, but holy cow was it crazy. I'll try Pandora's tomorrow during the dayshift, but tonight does not fill me with confidence.
    Yeah I don't like Kittens either. High prices, comparably low mileage, it's just not worth it. They're also very pushy, their attitudes are a turn off. There are sometimes good ones but not very often.

    I usually just stick to the Lake City clubs since they're all close together and it's easy to travel to the next one.

  9. #1338

    Kittens = fail

    Okay, maybe I look like I'm from out of town, but the prices I was getting quoted were outrageous. Most of my experience is in COI, and I get that I may not find better than that, but holy cow was it crazy. I'll try Pandora's tomorrow during the dayshift, but tonight does not fill me with confidence.

  10. #1337

    Better for weeknight. Kittens? Pandoras? Other?

    Hey guys,

    New here and visiting Seattle in the next couple of days for work. Looking for some guidance. Which is a better / more fun visit on a Thursday night? Pandoras? Kittens? Somewhere else?

    Not looking for a crazy time, maybe a CBJ is it.

    Thanks.

  11. #1336

    Kittens weekday day time action.

    Hi guys,

    First time posting so I want to give a little info to get some suggestions.

    First time there saw Luna who was a beautiful thick young woman with an amazing rack. She's down for anything second time I saw Princess who was in her early 20's looked like a model. She was tall and gorgeous with a tight body. She was also down for anything.

    Who would you guys suggest to see at Kittens?

  12. #1335

    Kittens weekday action.

    Hey guys, first time posting but wanted to give some info in hopes to get some info.

    Gone to Kittens a couple times now and it's my new favorite spot. First I saw Luna who was hot with an amazing chest. She's down for just about anything. Then I saw a tall model type who goes by Princess she was gorgeous and looked like a 20 yo model.

    I'm looking for suggestions on who to see at Kittens.

  13. #1334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Use the search tab

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Can I get some stats and recommendations for some bbfscip ladies?
    Use the search tab for search of this thread.

  14. #1333

    Monsee

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWheelz97  [View Original Post]
    Can I get some stats and recommendations for some bbfscip ladies?
    Will do it all and won't break your bank. Early afternoons normally. Older Hispanic dancer who's been around while.

  15. #1332

    Pandora's intel.

    Can I get some stats and recommendations for some bbfscip ladies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape