Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 467 of 553 FirstFirst ... 367 417 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1296

    Summer

    Stopped by Pandora's and had a couple of great dances with summer. She was good for what I like (mutual play) but I'm sure other extras are available. She's there afternoons.

  2. #1295

    Yes she does

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    OMG she is fun.

    I went in on Tuesday. She grabbed me and took me to the back.

    Negotiated all inclusive deal for 250.

    She pulled it out and started stroking it. When she could she would go down on me and suck it.

    She started rubbing her pussy while she stroked it. When I was fully hard she whispered in my ear she needed my big dick. She started to reach for a cover. I shook my head no. She then started kissing me lightly as she lowered herself on my cock. She would lightly moan and gasp as she started going up and down. She then flipped around and started bouncing hard on my dick. She reached down towards the floor so no one could see the look on her face as I slammed my dick into her. Soon I was filling her pussy up with my cum.

    She got up and cleaned her pussy and my cock with sani wipes. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she needed that.

    She of course told me that she doesn't do that with other men but that she couldn't resist.

    LOL. Do they all say that?
    Monse does many dudes everyday. She's the rawdog queen. Everyone knows that. She has many regulars.

  3. #1294
    Sounds fun, yes they all say that.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    OMG she is fun.

    I went in on Tuesday. She grabbed me and took me to the back.

    Negotiated all inclusive deal for 250.

    She pulled it out and started stroking it. When she could she would go down on me and suck it.

    She started rubbing her pussy while she stroked it. When I was fully hard she whispered in my ear she needed my big dick. She started to reach for a cover. I shook my head no. She then started kissing me lightly as she lowered herself on my cock. She would lightly moan and gasp as she started going up and down. She then flipped around and started bouncing hard on my dick. She reached down towards the floor so no one could see the look on her face as I slammed my dick into her. Soon I was filling her pussy up with my cum.

    She got up and cleaned her pussy and my cock with sani wipes. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she needed that.

    She of course told me that she doesn't do that with other men but that she couldn't resist.

    LOL. Do they all say that?

  4. #1293

    Monse

    OMG she is fun.

    I went in on Tuesday. She grabbed me and took me to the back.

    Negotiated all inclusive deal for 250.

    She pulled it out and started stroking it. When she could she would go down on me and suck it.

    She started rubbing her pussy while she stroked it. When I was fully hard she whispered in my ear she needed my big dick. She started to reach for a cover. I shook my head no. She then started kissing me lightly as she lowered herself on my cock. She would lightly moan and gasp as she started going up and down. She then flipped around and started bouncing hard on my dick. She reached down towards the floor so no one could see the look on her face as I slammed my dick into her. Soon I was filling her pussy up with my cum.

    She got up and cleaned her pussy and my cock with sani wipes. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered that she needed that.

    She of course told me that she doesn't do that with other men but that she couldn't resist.

    LOL. Do they all say that?

  5. #1292

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Fucked Nova at Pandoras!

    Strippers with braids! Pull them.

    Fuck Yeah!
    What was the damages, and bare or condom.

  6. #1291

    You weren't alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Fucked Nova at Pandoras!

    Strippers with braids! Pull them.

    Fuck Yeah!
    You weren't alone.

  7. #1290

    Any chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Fucked Nova at Pandoras!

    Strippers with braids! Pull them.

    Fuck Yeah!
    Nice! By chance did you have an idea what her schedule is?

    Thanks.

  8. #1289

    All the time

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnaks  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have luck getting contact info then meeting ladies elsewhere?
    Seems like its a new trend lately. Not even asking for it and dancers at all the clubs are offering.

  9. #1288

    Sands ballard

    Anyone have luck getting contact info then meeting ladies elsewhere?

  10. #1287

    Me 3 on misandrist

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited  [View Original Post]
    Stripperwitch or Avalon is a known misandrist. Very GPS IMO.
    Wow, proof that learning can happen anywhere and that one can grow his vocabulary AND find out where to get the best lap dances in THE SAME PLACE!

    Misandrist. Not a word I knew before tonight and I consider myself an apprentice wordsmith! If she is indeed a misandrist, perhaps a career where random men pay her to fuck or she places strange dicks in her mouth on the regular is not the best career choice. Hard to imagine her giving service with a smile.

  11. #1286

    Misandrist.

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDarwin  [View Original Post]
    Today I learned a new word, though I had to look it up. It is pretty fitting for Stripperwitch.
    Wow, me too.

  12. #1285

    Vocabulary Test

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited  [View Original Post]
    Stripperwitch or Avalon is a known misandrist. Very GPS IMO.
    Today I learned a new word, though I had to look it up. It is pretty fitting for Stripperwitch.

  13. #1284

    Avalon.

    Stripperwitch or Avalon is a known misandrist. Very GPS IMO.

  14. #1283

    Recent Dec Visits

    Pandoras. Daytime around 4 pm. I'm just bored with these same girls. Had to leave after an hour. I know all the dancers and they know who I like so they don't even approach me. Two new young dancers but low mileage.

    Kittens. Generally more variety than most elsewhere. Late evening around 9 pm. Meet large breasted Sk*s in a sling. Took her for a friendly dance. She seems inexperienced as a sensual dancer. Just sat on you and grinded. Asked if she was willing to do more and she agreed. Wrapped it up and slipped me in. Wasn't even expecting more than a HJ. Didn't really connect with her so didn't finish in 3 song. No repeat as I would like more more from the dance. Also saw Car*and previously from Pandoras outside.

    Lake City DV- Evening (7 pm). Met L**why usually is on daytime shift. Usually expect very low mileage from attractive young blondes. But she was very handsy and also allowed two-way. Seems to have more extensive menu later visits. Sent me text with some photos. Repeat.

    Also different day same time, had a LD from another attractive blond. She had an incredible fit body but didn't get her stage name. She's very talkative and flirty. Very expensive $60 for topless" $40 for regular. After the dances, she handed me a "Stripperwitch.com" card for more information. No repeat.

    Same day, met S*why who had this modelesque, long torso slim body. Natural boobs with beautiful light dark skin. Friendly, sweet and had decent LD. May be more for future dances. Repeat.

  15. #1282

    Top notch at Pandora.

    Anyone have any info on a dancer "top notch" at Pandoras? She is covered in tattoos and is a tall spinner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape