Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 888 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I'm surprised we didn't bump into each other, Up. .

    I second this and will add that she is not ghetto or trashy at all. Very sweet and friendly. And skilled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Upstate101  [View Original Post]
    I just happened to stop by her place yesterday night for a visit. She is tall (5' 9") with a nice body (36 c). I stayed for the 1/2 hour visit to explore her oral skills (very good).

    She is better looking in person and I would recommend her 1/2 visit.

    As Always, Senior members can PM for more details.

    Upstate.

  2. #2337

    New Girl in Greenville

    I just happened to stop by her place yesterday night for a visit. She is tall (5' 9") with a nice body (36 c). I stayed for the 1/2 hour visit to explore her oral skills (very good).

    She is better looking in person and I would recommend her 1/2 visit.

    As Always, Senior members can PM for more details.

    Upstate.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-01.jpg‎  

  3. #2336

  4. #2335

    Not wrong at all

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?
    No I don't think you are wrong at all, but she or (he) has a kill body if she's not packing extra equipment LOL.

  5. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?
    That, that dude looks like a lady. LOL.

  6. #2333

    Face.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?
    Face looks like sea biscuit damn!

  7. #2332

    Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanHazVapor  [View Original Post]
    Nope, not wrong to think that at all. I was kind of thinking the same thing. Looks a little T to me. *Seinfeld Voice* Not there's anything wrong with that. If she's not, those are some pretty unfortunate camera angles. Also, 36-27-26?

    Ican.
    In reference to those numbers I have noticed weird stuff like that in adds and weird how they write on them with weird capitalization and use of numbers. I personally think it's so d kinda code to communicate to someone. I saw thing like somebody having 125/125/125 in their measurements. Also one with 51 weighing 115 when up above listed weight at 130. Could just be slang I don't understand. It's juse strange and have thought they might be LEO communicating. Wondering if anyone has some insight.

  8. #2331

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?
    Nope, not wrong to think that at all. I was kind of thinking the same thing. Looks a little T to me. *Seinfeld Voice* Not there's anything wrong with that. If she's not, those are some pretty unfortunate camera angles. Also, 36-27-26?

    Ican.

  9. #2330

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?
    That's exactly what I thought too. Seems like a dude for sure. There's few running around like this.

  10. #2329
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has info on karma.

    Greenville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin / very-naughty-freak-come-make-m /035449384185.
    I've been trying to meet the legendary Kat but can never get the schedules to match. I was going to TOFTT with this one because she looks great in the ad. Set up a time with her to meet. She first gave me the address to the Country Hearth Inn. I told her that place is too shady to meet. A few hours later she gave me a different mid range hotel in Simpsonville. We set up a time, I drive there and then there was radio silence. Multiple texts go unanswered. After waiting 15 min I left. Then an hour later she sends a text asking if I was still there! She may look cute in pics but she is a complete waste of time. Do not bother. Pictures from ad are attached.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/328904526461
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  11. #2328

    Jordan

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/430004101041

    Am I wrong to think it looks like someone took a guy's head and joined it with a female body?

  12. #2327

    I need a ride.

    When I see words like that and Anderson, "hassle" comes to mind (even with nice legs).

    Peace.

    Pappa54.


  13. #2326

    Anyone seen Karma?

    Curious if anyone has info on karma.

    Greenville. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / latin / very-naughty-freak-come-make-m /035449384185.

  14. #2325
    Likewise.

    I sent her a text at 12 pm asking if she could meet at 3 pm. At 2 am she replies with "yes".

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD8255  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her yesterday around two. I asked about meeting and then she text me at 2 am and then called me twice. That turned me off. Hopefully you have better luck.

  15. #2324
    I messaged her yesterday around two. I asked about meeting and then she text me at 2 am and then called me twice. That turned me off. Hopefully you have better luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nissmogoon  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen this one? I tried but our times didn't match.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/328904526461

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape