Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 13312
-
03-25-19 23:13 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 674Possibly.
I am thinking it's the cheap wig she is wearing after looking closely. But who knows.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 21:28 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone seen this one yet??
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 17:11 #2330Regular Member

Posts: 3Zya.
Met Zya.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/956612901560
Not the girl in the pics but a very fine body. She's O. C. D. About germs but she's very clean and nice. Great smile, very attractive young lady. Hair and nails are well done. Gives a dance that is slightly ghetto but warms you up. She's in a familiar hotel near Haywood mall.
Later.
-
03-25-19 16:00 #2329Senior Member

Posts: 60Carmen?
The number is coming back as a Mexican restaurant. Just a quick FYI.
Originally Posted by Doobster1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-19 15:49 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 36Heaven?
Another unknown. Search bring up multiple ads with different phone numbers.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/196966416465
-
03-25-19 15:33 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 36Scarlett
One more.
Anyone know her? 19 and tight, it must be true she said so!
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/691896853405
-
03-25-19 15:23 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 36Remedy
Anyone seen Remedy?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...3/619974867597
-
03-25-19 14:46 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 36Carmen
Same Carmen or someone else? The phone # is different.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/899988803517
-
03-24-19 12:09 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 1206I'm surprised we didn't bump into each other, Up. .
I second this and will add that she is not ghetto or trashy at all. Very sweet and friendly. And skilled.
Originally Posted by Upstate101
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 10:35 #2323Senior Member

Posts: 449New Girl in Greenville
I just happened to stop by her place yesterday night for a visit. She is tall (5' 9") with a nice body (36 c). I stayed for the 1/2 hour visit to explore her oral skills (very good).
She is better looking in person and I would recommend her 1/2 visit.
As Always, Senior members can PM for more details.
Upstate.
Originally Posted by Blueridgehb
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-19 00:58 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 39Any Info On This One?
-
03-23-19 18:33 #2321Senior Member

Posts: 26Not wrong at all
No I don't think you are wrong at all, but she or (he) has a kill body if she's not packing extra equipment LOL.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 15:27 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 242That, that dude looks like a lady. LOL.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 12:11 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 26Face.
Face looks like sea biscuit damn!
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-19 10:10 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 75Numbers
In reference to those numbers I have noticed weird stuff like that in adds and weird how they write on them with weird capitalization and use of numbers. I personally think it's so d kinda code to communicate to someone. I saw thing like somebody having 125/125/125 in their measurements. Also one with 51 weighing 115 when up above listed weight at 130. Could just be slang I don't understand. It's juse strange and have thought they might be LEO communicating. Wondering if anyone has some insight.
Originally Posted by ICanHazVapor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




