Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 984 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 16683
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by DoppleGanger69  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/227645979813

    Well let me start with this I guess she means well but to start screening process was ok not to shabby at things and it was a good location on the westside but might I say the pictures are definitely not her at all, and I'm guy that like girly girls she didn't shave at all legs where super hairy and idk it just wasn't a good experience at all will not repeat under no circumstances.
    Welcome. Nice first report. Thanks for Taking One For The Team.

  2. #3437

    Amber 25

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw Amber a couple of times a while ago:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/991501171147

    I saw her again recently against my better judgement. And now she's firmly in the never again column.

    Why did I try again? For one, she's cute. And she acknowledged how shitty the last visit was. She offered to make it up to me. I fell for it. This make up service was even worse than the last time. Super rushed. No connection. I felt like an idiot.

    The pic with her in the red shirt is her. But the service is very rushed. I suspect she had someone in the bedroom, her roommate.
    Saw her first time for a hour everything very rushed. Out the door in 25 min. She txt me last night 5 X wanted me to come see her. She said would take her time this time. Told her no she had her chance the first time. Her Face or body isn't that hot anyway. Kinda a dog! Bow wow. 25 yo hell looks 35 yo. Curb likes them younger then that. Curb OUT!

  3. #3436

    Amber: Never again

    I saw Amber a couple of times a while ago:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/991501171147

    I saw her again recently against my better judgement. And now she's firmly in the never again column.

    Why did I try again? For one, she's cute. And she acknowledged how shitty the last visit was. She offered to make it up to me. I fell for it. This make up service was even worse than the last time. Super rushed. No connection. I felt like an idiot.

    The pic with her in the red shirt is her. But the service is very rushed. I suspect she had someone in the bedroom, her roommate.

  4. #3435

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by VericB  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/379891706200

    Obviously everybody has their own preferences and YMMV. Personally, I'd been watching her posts for a while and I liked her pics (sometimes it's about the smile or the vibe you get). Pics are accurate and (for me anyway), her attitude made her even more attractive. She was super cool in person. Very laid back, down to earth, easy to talk to (all of those clichs, but I'm being serious). Not a clock watcher. Rates were reasonable (100/150 if I remember right). It was a very relaxed, girlfriend type experience and she made me a big fan. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again.
    I agree she located west I used to see her a while back but where she at now can be a hit or miss on rowdyness but if you can put that in the back of your mind she well worth it BBBJ is on point and all her photos are super accurate you see her more often she goes down to 80 for hhr, I saw her one of the storm. Days where it was -30 😂 she only charge 50 $ very reasonable I will repeat always!

  5. #3434

    Ebony lady long-term poster in Madison.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/379891706200

    Obviously everybody has their own preferences and YMMV. Personally, I'd been watching her posts for a while and I liked her pics (sometimes it's about the smile or the vibe you get). Pics are accurate and (for me anyway), her attitude made her even more attractive. She was super cool in person. Very laid back, down to earth, easy to talk to (all of those clichés, but I'm being serious). Not a clock watcher. Rates were reasonable (100/150 if I remember right). It was a very relaxed, girlfriend type experience and she made me a big fan. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again.

  6. #3433

    Rumors.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    I think we're all aware of the rumors. If you came in contact with the blood please get your ass tested. Most people have no symptoms.
    Can you elaborate for those not aware, or at least PM.

    Thanks.

  7. #3432

    Chardonay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    That ad is gone now, but I believe it was by "Chardonay". If my memory is right read on, otherwise never mind.

    The ad by Chardonay had pictures identical to an ad for a girl in Kansas City with a different name and number. This is her pic.

    There is now another ad on Madison STG (even though ad says Appleton) with the same phone as the Chardonay ad, with different pics. http://appleton.skipthegames.com/fem...e/141470764624.

    Google search of some of these pics also has results pointing back to Kansas City.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chardonay 01.jpg‎  

  8. #3431

    Proceed with caution

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/227645979813

    Well let me start with this I guess she means well but to start screening process was ok not to shabby at things and it was a good location on the westside but might I say the pictures are definitely not her at all, and I'm guy that like girly girls she didn't shave at all legs where super hairy and idk it just wasn't a good experience at all will not repeat under no circumstances.

  9. #3430

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoppleGanger69  [View Original Post]
    I know that it sounds creepy, but I have been a avid follower of this site for two months now and might say I thank you all for your commitments and proper reports of providers here in the Madison area, now that I finally decide to join I will definitely post post of individuals I have seen from my experience, I will follow all rules properly and post all links if possible, I would never post with out a link any I know I won't get along of feed back because iam new but in due time 😃happy hunting.
    Yes, links do help and so do pictures. Ads can be removed, expire or just disappear so the pictures can also help for the future.

  10. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Photo legit. Hhr was reasonable.
    Would you repeat? I'm thinking of seeing her soon. Any other details you could provide would be great.

  11. #3428

    Hello pleased to be here

    I know that it sounds creepy, but I have been a avid follower of this site for two months now and might say I thank you all for your commitments and proper reports of providers here in the Madison area, now that I finally decide to join I will definitely post post of individuals I have seen from my experience, I will follow all rules properly and post all links if possible, I would never post with out a link any I know I won't get along of feed back because iam new but in due time 😃happy hunting.

  12. #3427

    I'd flip out

    I think we're all aware of the rumors. If you came in contact with the blood please get your ass tested. Most people have no symptoms.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    She did that to me once too. Not fucking cool.

  13. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time and save your money.
    Any details?

  14. #3425

    Scam

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/367624153319

    "Autumn" here turned out to be a middle-aged homeless woman using someone else's photos. Don't waste your time with this one.

  15. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler212  [View Original Post]
    the fact she had me fuck her once on her period without telling me and I pulled out and saw blood on the condom haha That shit honestly fucked me up, was the last time I saw her over a year ago and probably won't be repeating just cause of that.
    She did that to me once too. Not fucking cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape