Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 984 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 16679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3434

    Ebony lady long-term poster in Madison.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/379891706200

    Obviously everybody has their own preferences and YMMV. Personally, I'd been watching her posts for a while and I liked her pics (sometimes it's about the smile or the vibe you get). Pics are accurate and (for me anyway), her attitude made her even more attractive. She was super cool in person. Very laid back, down to earth, easy to talk to (all of those clichés, but I'm being serious). Not a clock watcher. Rates were reasonable (100/150 if I remember right). It was a very relaxed, girlfriend type experience and she made me a big fan. I will definitely repeat when I'm in town again.

  2. #3433

    Rumors.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHell  [View Original Post]
    I think we're all aware of the rumors. If you came in contact with the blood please get your ass tested. Most people have no symptoms.
    Can you elaborate for those not aware, or at least PM.

    Thanks.

  3. #3432

    Chardonay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    That ad is gone now, but I believe it was by "Chardonay". If my memory is right read on, otherwise never mind.

    The ad by Chardonay had pictures identical to an ad for a girl in Kansas City with a different name and number. This is her pic.

    There is now another ad on Madison STG (even though ad says Appleton) with the same phone as the Chardonay ad, with different pics. http://appleton.skipthegames.com/fem...e/141470764624.

    Google search of some of these pics also has results pointing back to Kansas City.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chardonay 01.jpg‎  

  4. #3431

    Proceed with caution

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...s/227645979813

    Well let me start with this I guess she means well but to start screening process was ok not to shabby at things and it was a good location on the westside but might I say the pictures are definitely not her at all, and I'm guy that like girly girls she didn't shave at all legs where super hairy and idk it just wasn't a good experience at all will not repeat under no circumstances.

  5. #3430

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoppleGanger69  [View Original Post]
    I know that it sounds creepy, but I have been a avid follower of this site for two months now and might say I thank you all for your commitments and proper reports of providers here in the Madison area, now that I finally decide to join I will definitely post post of individuals I have seen from my experience, I will follow all rules properly and post all links if possible, I would never post with out a link any I know I won't get along of feed back because iam new but in due time 😃happy hunting.
    Yes, links do help and so do pictures. Ads can be removed, expire or just disappear so the pictures can also help for the future.

  6. #3429
    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Photo legit. Hhr was reasonable.
    Would you repeat? I'm thinking of seeing her soon. Any other details you could provide would be great.

  7. #3428

    Hello pleased to be here

    I know that it sounds creepy, but I have been a avid follower of this site for two months now and might say I thank you all for your commitments and proper reports of providers here in the Madison area, now that I finally decide to join I will definitely post post of individuals I have seen from my experience, I will follow all rules properly and post all links if possible, I would never post with out a link any I know I won't get along of feed back because iam new but in due time 😃happy hunting.

  8. #3427

    I'd flip out

    I think we're all aware of the rumors. If you came in contact with the blood please get your ass tested. Most people have no symptoms.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyCamperMan  [View Original Post]
    She did that to me once too. Not fucking cool.

  9. #3426
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog60  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time and save your money.
    Any details?

  10. #3425

    Scam

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...n/367624153319

    "Autumn" here turned out to be a middle-aged homeless woman using someone else's photos. Don't waste your time with this one.

  11. #3424
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDiggler212  [View Original Post]
    the fact she had me fuck her once on her period without telling me and I pulled out and saw blood on the condom haha That shit honestly fucked me up, was the last time I saw her over a year ago and probably won't be repeating just cause of that.
    She did that to me once too. Not fucking cool.

  12. #3423
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMke  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Noticed her posts since last week.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/307949557578
    She's legit. Photo legit. Hhr was reasonable.

  13. #3422
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really care for her attitude on the phone or the mandatory tip jar! If she wants 150-her she should just ask it instead I this mandatory tip. Really turned me off.
    Well, asking a tip is rude in my opinion, should come natural for a guy who appreciate a experience with a girl, not suggesting before experience. I recently met Brittan, courious more about her recent good reviews, she quoted me 80 hhr outcall, I was very satisfied with experience, she never asked, but I tipped her 20 more, she deserved that in my opinion LOL. Every guy had different experiences in past and if she feels that deserves more just doing her job, probably she's just inflating her gps.

  14. #3421

    New girl

    Anyone seen this girl? Noticed her posts since last week.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/307949557578

  15. #3420
    Don't waste your time and save your money.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, right in my neck of the woods. I'll try to check it out before the weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape