Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 3526
-
03-22-19 21:17 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 1755Marathon Sighting
Just left Post 81 next to the Marathon on US-1 in Melbourne and saw a negotiation in progress. She had a very attractive and tight body, long straight dark hair, maybe twenties or early thirties talking to a guy with a smaller light colored SUV on the driver's side. As I drove past, she was walking around the front of the SUV to get in on the passenger side. I never got a look at her face but the body was exceptional. The SO was riding shotgun so I was on my best behavior. The time was 7:13 pm Friday night.
-
03-21-19 06:44 #3015Regular Member

Posts: 8Curly haired blonde
I was driving down US-1 near the marathon loop around 6 AM today and came across a fairly tall, curvy / frizzy haired blonde with glasses walking. It was hard to get a good look at her. Anyone know who she might be?
-
03-20-19 22:19 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 975Do tell
Now that you have our attention, please, do tell.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 18:59 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 223Raven
That is a story worth reading.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 18:34 #3012

Posts: 171The loop
I found amanda out today mid morning. Best skin flute skills you can get for the price. 40 coins for a relaxed pace. I left happy. She has digits, but shares phone with bf.
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 16:17 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 1755Orlando
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
Montes2, who is not an advertiser-escort, usually posts on the Orlando board so I'm thinking the provider pictured might be a SW in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Jersey8265
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 08:09 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 381Your box is full, do you have contact info or area to locate.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-19 05:00 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 99She's an adorable little thing. Would be fun to play with her.
Originally Posted by Montes2
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 20:20 #3008Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 420Raven
Nevermore sayeth the Raven. Not true I have info.
-
03-19-19 17:36 #3007Senior Member

Posts: 2955Updates on Stephanie and Uncle LEO
Looks like the length of Stephanie's vacation with Uncle LEO has been determined, it appears her visit will end in about 3 months.
-
03-18-19 19:23 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 300The loop
There are still a few.
Best time seems to be early morning, around lunch hour and early evening.
They know when potential clients are likely to be driving by.
I have seen Kik, I Amanda, Barbie and and Sally out there in the last week or so. And two other rough-looking was that I didn't know. I did not stop or partake.
-
03-17-19 12:21 #3005

Posts: 171The loop.
I haven't seen any action in a long time. No one out. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Cesky9
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 03:11 #3004Regular Member

Posts: 8Marathon loop
What's the best time to start scouring the Melbourne Marathon loop?
Also any tips or tricks of the trade you could pass down to a greenhorn?
-
03-16-19 21:59 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 975Taylor / Sunny
Sunny told me she has gone by Sunny for ever, but she did say she used to post as Taylor on BP and just had a baby a year ago. She has a "Sunny" Tramp Stamp. I believe, who ever she is, that she's become jaded being a new mom and supposedly she's clean but had a serious habit before the baby.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 21:06 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 975Good details
Thanks for the info Swagnews, good reading up on the "Infamous Sunny".
Originally Posted by Swagnews
[View Original Post]
KL.








Reply With Quote





