Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 236 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 3526
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3016

    Marathon Sighting

    Just left Post 81 next to the Marathon on US-1 in Melbourne and saw a negotiation in progress. She had a very attractive and tight body, long straight dark hair, maybe twenties or early thirties talking to a guy with a smaller light colored SUV on the driver's side. As I drove past, she was walking around the front of the SUV to get in on the passenger side. I never got a look at her face but the body was exceptional. The SO was riding shotgun so I was on my best behavior. The time was 7:13 pm Friday night.

  2. #3015

    Curly haired blonde

    I was driving down US-1 near the marathon loop around 6 AM today and came across a fairly tall, curvy / frizzy haired blonde with glasses walking. It was hard to get a good look at her. Anyone know who she might be?

  3. #3014

    Do tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Nevermore sayeth the Raven. Not true I have info.
    Now that you have our attention, please, do tell.

  4. #3013

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Nevermore sayeth the Raven. Not true I have info.
    That is a story worth reading.

  5. #3012

    The loop

    Quote Originally Posted by H20Monger  [View Original Post]
    There are still a few.

    Best time seems to be early morning, around lunch hour and early evening.
    They know when potential clients are likely to be driving by.

    I have seen Kik, I Amanda, Barbie and and Sally out there in the last week or so. And two other rough-looking was that I didn't know. I did not stop or partake.
    I found amanda out today mid morning. Best skin flute skills you can get for the price. 40 coins for a relaxed pace. I left happy. She has digits, but shares phone with bf.

  6. #3011

    Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Your box is full, do you have contact info or area to locate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey8265  [View Original Post]
    She's an adorable little thing. Would be fun to play with her.
    Montes2, who is not an advertiser-escort, usually posts on the Orlando board so I'm thinking the provider pictured might be a SW in Orlando.

  7. #3010
    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Nevermore sayeth the Raven. Not true I have info.
    Your box is full, do you have contact info or area to locate.

  8. #3009
    Quote Originally Posted by Montes2  [View Original Post]
    Nevermore sayeth the Raven. Not true I have info.
    She's an adorable little thing. Would be fun to play with her.

  9. #3008
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 420

    Raven

    Nevermore sayeth the Raven. Not true I have info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190314_153330 (3).jpg‎   IMG_20190314_153032 (2).jpg‎  

  10. #3007

    Updates on Stephanie and Uncle LEO

    Looks like the length of Stephanie's vacation with Uncle LEO has been determined, it appears her visit will end in about 3 months.

  11. #3006

    The loop

    There are still a few.

    Best time seems to be early morning, around lunch hour and early evening.
    They know when potential clients are likely to be driving by.

    I have seen Kik, I Amanda, Barbie and and Sally out there in the last week or so. And two other rough-looking was that I didn't know. I did not stop or partake.

  12. #3005

    The loop.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cesky9  [View Original Post]
    What's the best time to start scouring the Melbourne Marathon loop?

    Also any tips or tricks of the trade you could pass down to a greenhorn?
    I haven't seen any action in a long time. No one out. Good luck.

  13. #3004

    Marathon loop

    What's the best time to start scouring the Melbourne Marathon loop?

    Also any tips or tricks of the trade you could pass down to a greenhorn?

  14. #3003

    Taylor / Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    Sunny goes by Sunny. Taylor is blonde and just had a baby a year ago. She just went off radar to go to rehab. Sunny was never scared of tricking. That girl would stop traffic for a date. Sunny has been out of the scene for a couple years. A girl named Taylor has just popped up. Not a coincidence. Taylor was skiddish and just got busted recently anyway. Happy hunting.
    Sunny told me she has gone by Sunny for ever, but she did say she used to post as Taylor on BP and just had a baby a year ago. She has a "Sunny" Tramp Stamp. I believe, who ever she is, that she's become jaded being a new mom and supposedly she's clean but had a serious habit before the baby.

  15. #3002

    Good details

    Quote Originally Posted by Swagnews  [View Original Post]
    Missing teeth and Summy tramp stamp? Been walking US1 since 2000. Search the old Archive and SW forum for "Infamous Sunny".

    Be very careful with this skilled veteran. Excellent skills but apply all of the RULES to be safe.

    Not to be confused with Palm Bay Sunny.
    Thanks for the info Swagnews, good reading up on the "Infamous Sunny".

    KL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape