Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 7073
-
03-19-19 01:12 #953Senior Member

Posts: 479Are you talking about the peepshows? Word has it that they are no longer offering those.
Originally Posted by InTight
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-19 00:49 #952Senior Member

Posts: 164Jolar
Jolar bookstore in El Cajon is known for having various ladies in the back by the booths that can help you with your horny problem.
Originally Posted by King4
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 02:29 #951Senior Member

Posts: 109I assume she meant 20 minutes for 80.
Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 02:01 #950Senior Member

Posts: 174What does she mean by "First 20 80 special".
Originally Posted by Name88
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 19:36 #949Senior Member

Posts: 78I've never seen someone use an adult bookstore before
LOL was this a thing in the early days or? Like how does that even work?
https://escortalligator.com.sandiego...post/30688199/
-
03-17-19 19:12 #948Senior Member

Posts: 31Wednesday
Just saw this fine gem. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...767/6197287127.
-
03-16-19 22:04 #947Senior Member

Posts: 174I posted a review of her on the AL site. Now she's railing into me in txt on how I had no business doing that and it will ruin her business, etc. Looks like she's now blocked reviews on AL.
Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 19:44 #946Senior Member

Posts: 174A previous reviewer said this:
Originally Posted by AhadcVery
[View Original Post]
I just got back from seeing her. I won't repeat either. Non-GFE, no FIV, no DATY. She had said in txt that she could squirt but didn't allow any attempt to try. Pics are accurate enough, butterface. And she talks about stupid stuff as we get comfortable with some wine I brought. I've been with too many gals who actually have some intelligence and can hold a conversation and not just talk to fill space.
Originally Posted by AaronMarxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 03:53 #945Senior Member

Posts: 350Ivy Rose
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2966519
Wanted to take a look since she looks exactly like my favorite porn star Ariana Marie. Thought some of the pictures were a younger her but google images couldn't find any of them and the tattoos didn't match up.
Anyways she quoted me 280 for the hour or 200 for half, I ignored her and she kept messaging me and I eventually got her down to 80 for 30 minutes. She says she can be here in an hour and I asked if she could come any earlier because I'm trying to go to bed and she didn't respond. I fell asleep and eventually woke up 45 minutes later and decided what the hell I'm up. So I sent her another message and she said I'll be there in 10 minutes, 15 tops. So we set up an outcall and I gave her my building address. I live downtown in the gaslamp in a high rise building so I can always ignore her if she shows up and doesn't look good. I never gave her my exact unit number. She eventually texted me saying "I'm here" and I went downstairs and no one was there. I said ok where at? What are you wearing so I can get you? No response. I walked around my entire building and not a single person was outside. I called her and no answer.
Complete waste of time, do not book. Still have not heard from her at this time.
-
03-16-19 01:57 #944Senior Member

Posts: 41Any experiences with Corrine Marie?
I've searched Google and found a variety of ads in a bunch of cities spanning as far back as 2016. I'm interested in seeing her but wanted a little more validation that she's legit from the community. Thanks in advance!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/corrine-...an-diego-80381
-
03-15-19 02:27 #943Senior Member

Posts: 104Thanks. I noticed her rates are oon the high side ($ $ $ for a half-hour) onaanother ad. She looks darn fine though, so maybe.
Originally Posted by Steve9206
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 21:10 #942Senior Member

Posts: 174Please do. I'm intrigued!
Originally Posted by Robert32
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 20:40 #941Senior Member

Posts: 213Fake?
Price way too low. Phone number has a whole lot of different asian girls. Probably an aamp type place? Good luck.
Originally Posted by Robert32
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/eastbay/9...1746/1/1546089
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3008413
-
03-14-19 17:10 #940Senior Member

Posts: 1356March 3, 2019
Aero Dr.
Here's a mature that lost her purse at the casino. Said she's new to the business. She loves to drink beer. She's leaving for Nigeria next month. I offered 40, she countered with 35 LOL! She took me to a "safe parking" behind that famous hotel off of Aero Drive right off the 15. Nothing but people live in their cars and RVs. I know of one safe parking on the 5500 block of Imperial Ave. Please be respectful and don't leave your trash behind.
She posted pic of her body, which looks very nice and thick. However, in person they're not thick. Could be her when she was phat. She's slim now. Also, she doesn't have a normal voice. It sounded like she lost her voice. I should ask her one of these days.
XXBJ. XXFS.
40 in car.
Age 57.
2nd session.
XXBJ. XXFS.
25 otd.
Calling all non-champs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKxeZsZvp7E
-
03-14-19 16:38 #939Senior Member

Posts: 1356February 24, 2019
Downtown 1904.
All straight, legit. No rush. Patience looking for a spot.
XXFS- minus BJ.
30 in car.
Age 24.
2nd session.
XXBJ. XXFS.
20 in car.












Reply With Quote





