Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 472 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #588

    She wanted me to text from my phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo99  [View Original Post]
    She advertises on AS.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1397695

    Looks good if the pics are real.
    I tried to see her a month or so, but she said I needed to text her from my phone as she didn't reply to app phones. How she knew my number was an app I don't know.

  2. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronMarxxx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year and a half ago when I was living in SD. She was prompt for outcall and pretty sexy. She is a tad bit older than I expected but still had a great body. Caution though the pictures posted were the same ones posted when I saw her so I don't know what she looks like now. Anyways she was non-GFE but it was a good time. IMHO though I wouldn't repeat just simply because she wasn't GFE.
    Cool, thanks! What services does she offer? Any BBBJ or Greek?

    Also, as a new poster, realized I didn't help contribute anything before posting so here is some intel on Luana.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...e-e0073e7ce433

    She's in her mid to late 30's, hot Brazilian MILF, good body with nice bolt ones I'm assuming. For first timers only does up to B2 B for 2 (1 hr session), but offered FS for an additional 1 next time I visited. Super hot, teases really well, and is really nice. Definitely shows enthusiasm, and though her English is a bit broken, she definitely tries to talk with you and engage! Would definitely repeat!

  3. #586

    Any info on Yumiko?

    She advertises on AS.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1397695

    Looks good if the pics are real.

  4. #585

    Tiffany from FarEastCuties

    Pretty good experience. I would guess her age at 30+. Face = 8, body = 8, attitude = 6. 5, puss = solid 9, puffy and tight!. She was accommodating but generally held a defensive posture. Maybe she's had to deal with rough customers. She eventually relaxed. The OC forum has a great K-girl section. Maybe we can get something like that going here. There are 3-4 groups operating in SD but I'm not sure if its the same crew with multiple accounts or if they are all one big group.

  5. #584

    Any info on Sarah?

    First, my contribution.

    Sunny.

    Early 30's; caucasian blonde; keg shaped, tan body; big enhanced tits; shaved; surfer / stoner vibe; does not have model looks, as pics may imply; 1 hr 320; BBBJ, cfs; over-priced; repeat: no.

    https://sunny-diego.com/

    Loami.

    Early 30's; latina; womanly curves, with very nicely shaped natural breasts; shaved; tattoo across midsection; maybe a little too much makeup, but still attractive; has a polite and submissive demeanor, think of a hispanic geisha, very willing to please; treat her like a gentleman and you will be rewarded; 1 hr 220; CBJ, cfs; repeat: yes.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1128626

    Alexi.

    Late 20's; hot latina; beautiful man-mades; tight body with extreme curves, built for sport; bros, eat your wheaties; shaved; 1 hr 300; cfs; repeat: already have and will again.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122898

    Now, the ask.

    Any first hand feedback on Sarah?

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1125962

    Thanks!

  6. #583

    Any info on Sarah.

    First, my contribution.

    Loami. Attractive 30-ish Latina, with nice womanly curves and perfectly-shaped natural breasts; maybe a little too much makeup IMHO, but still attractive; tattoo across midsection; shaved; 1 hr for 220; FS; everything covered; very nice personality, imagine a Latina geisha, classy and submissive; repeat: yes.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1128626

    Alexi. Hot CFS Latina; late 20's; nice augmented rack; tight curvy body built for sport; eat your wheaties bro; 1 hr 300; cfs; repeat: most def.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122898

    Sunny - 30-ish white, blonde; keg shaped; calif surfer / stoner vibe; does not have model looks, as pics may imply; augmented boobs; shaved; 1 hr for 320; BBBJ, cfs; repeat: no.

    https://sunny-diego.com/

    Now for the ask.

    Any first hand feedback on Sarah?

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1125962

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2926081

  7. #582

    She's real.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamGoyal  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone here have any experience with TesLa in the past? Came across her ad again (first time since BP went down I think) and wanted to see what she's like, what's on the table, etc.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...t-ass-12053433
    I saw her about a year and a half ago when I was living in SD. She was prompt for outcall and pretty sexy. She is a tad bit older than I expected but still had a great body. Caution though the pictures posted were the same ones posted when I saw her so I don't know what she looks like now. Anyways she was non-GFE but it was a good time. IMHO though I wouldn't repeat just simply because she wasn't GFE.

  8. #581

    Agreed re Lily

    I've seen Lily a few times and agree with the below. Very cute and accommodating, but expensive. She'll give a base rate but basically everything but CFS and CBJ are extra, with detailed add ons, 3 for one deals, etc. Not all that sexy, but it works. Need to negotiate it up front. Not an issue because she's legit, but still.

    I think I paid something like 250 for CFS, BBBJ, COF, DFK. Not sure about BBFS, never asked. I doubt it.

    Almost always in okay hotels in Encinitas or Carlsbad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lily the other day. Very cute girl, maybe 24 year old, 5'3" might be 130 lbs. Thick thighs / butt. Blonde, face reminds me alot of the bass player from the Bangles https://i.pinimg.com/236x/66/69/cc/6...ael-okeefe.jpg.

    Very skilled in all aspects, also very expensive in my opinion. Offers a non-GFE base price with GFE tacking on another $60 to $100. Really good performance during the session but all business before and after. Have fun!

  9. #580

    TesLa?

    Does anyone here have any experience with TesLa in the past? Came across her ad again (first time since BP went down I think) and wanted to see what she's like, what's on the table, etc.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...t-ass-12053433

  10. #579

    Info on suspicious: Sassy Samantha / Exotic Tiffany /

    Anyone have info on Sassy Samantha / Exotic Tiffany?

    I texted her and she quoted $100 hhr (private condo in Spring Valley) and then she asked if I was a cop, which sounds suspicious. Also her rates seem very low for GFE and with a body like that. I noticed some of her other adds say things like "Bring me a cherry coke or Hot Cheetohs. I like them" isn't that something vice would try in an effort to easily identify a potential John? I told her something didn't feel right and she dropped her price down to $80.00 . Even more suspicious. A little too good to be true IMO.

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...&city=sandiego

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/exoti...ddess-12279399

  11. #578
    I saw Lily the other day. Very cute girl, maybe 24 year old, 5'3" might be 130 lbs. Thick thighs / butt. Blonde, face reminds me alot of the bass player from the Bangles https://i.pinimg.com/236x/66/69/cc/6...ael-okeefe.jpg.

    Very skilled in all aspects, also very expensive in my opinion. Offers a non-GFE base price with GFE tacking on another $60 to $100. Really good performance during the session but all business before and after. Have fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelOhSix  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with Lily here and there but our schedules never meet. Seems legit. I read in a review her pics are fake but she's still a hot blonde.

  12. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this girl / ad real? I called and texted but no response. See some good reviews. No sure if fake.

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...9698/Escondido
    Real. I saw her in chula vista a year ago.

  13. #576

    Karmen. Escondido

    Is this girl / ad real? I called and texted but no response. See some good reviews. No sure if fake.

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...9698/Escondido

  14. #575

    Pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TheFireFoxx

    Any intel on this gal? Seems to be up in north county alot.
    Saw her awhile back, little bit older & bigger than pics but she is down for anything. Don't think I'd repeat.

  15. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by HordePrime  [View Original Post]
    Yo, has anyone tried this Cambodian chick? She advertises all over the place. The tastes sweet part is enticing.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/cum-p...-babe-13265385
    No info from me but let us know what you find out if you take the plunge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape