Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 463 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6932
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1502

    Change of mind

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Am I paranoid?

    I would fear that, when shut down temporarily, they would install cameras like the ones that caught Robert Kraft.
    Ok my mindset has changed after a recent situation. Note that if something does go down and an AMP has their own cams. That footage is "discoverable". Soooo. There is a lot to consider after the Kraft situation and the latest local situation. Be smart and be aware. Trust that gut is what I say. And if a rumor is repeated by multiple different mongers. I believe there may be some credit.

  2. #1501
    You're all acting like you also have $6. 6 billion like Bob does or are participating in human trafficking.

    Lets also not forget, he was charged with two MISDEMEANORS. So worst case scenario (unlikely), assuming you're all good boys, your first misdemeanor arrest in CT is free.

    Besides, nothing illegal about a massage.

  3. #1500

    It's a brave new world

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    I agree. It is politics with the kraft deal. Setting an example. Big fish to fry, etc. However this whole "trafficking" push. I raise an eye brow. Maybe this is the case with this situation however I truly wonder. Not condoning trafficking at all, it is despicable but I do feel this was an easy win for these agencies to 'show off' and put themselves on the map so to speak. Granted if it is trafficking then so be it good job but I believe kraft set this in motion. Yes I know for a fact foreign females working doing nails and the such are forced to do that job with no pay because they need to pay off a debt yet we do not hear about any agency investigating this. Anyway the kraft deal has people talking about AMPs at the water cooler. Especially after a certain shock jock talked about AMPs yesterday apparently and how things work (it is not clear if they mentioned this site? For now seems to be a lot of focus and attention on "what happens at these spas" etc.

    There have been rumors about the EH circuit and our 2 favorites but let us hope these are truly just "monger's overactive imagination". I personally have not seen some of the stuff others have said. Granted I had a very minor situation that probably was just coincidence so it probably was nothing. But please. Let us use common sense when going to our favorite establishments (and on public forums). I don't want to out certain mongers but I think it is pure common sense not to "loom around" an area for an hour or smoke in the lobby while you wait? Or tell shop owners you are waiting in line for a massage when they inquire why you are standing around BS'ing on your phone in the hallway. Double parking and causing a ruckus. I can go on but. Common sense please. LOL. But really. Do you guys honestly feel any of the AMPs around here put out that they are being forced to do their job?
    I have to admit, I am now thinking an AMP visit is not the safe choice as I used to think and at least till things clear up is not worth the risk. I'd rather risk an escort or even a streetwalker than the possibility of having my happy ending shown on the six o'clock news for all to see and for internet searches to find for the foreseeable future.

    In fact, I was looking forward to a visit at the Silver Lane Spa, which I go to from time to time when driving through Hartford. But now, I'm not sure I will go. Partly because I'm worried about surveillance cameras but also partly because I know they are worried too, so won't provide the same service as before.

    If anyone has any recent experience with AMP's or individuals who do the sam in the Hartford area, at least for the short term, could you PM me? I'm looking to make a stop there shortly.

    Thanks!

    -Ken.

  4. #1499

    Manchester

    Any info on any MC AMPs? Broad was ok late last year.

  5. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Am I paranoid?

    I would fear that, when shut down temporarily, they would install cameras like the ones that caught Robert Kraft.
    I would suspect this would be unlikely and very difficult to get approval but we still need to be aware. I recently visited an AMP and they appear to be very "aware" as well. I could not confirm if there is an active situation happening but it was apparent they are being cautious. So much so asking to see what was in my damn pocket?! So we are not the only ones that are paranoid. When in EH (for now) be very observant and trust your gut.

    Any new reports?? I might make a trip to airport just to get away from the norm. Private providers might be the way to go for the time being.

  6. #1497
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Yeah was curious if anyone been to Oasis on SDH recently and 2 people PM me saying theraputic only?! Said if you are a regular then might be different but an unknown or "passerby" will only do therapeutic? Please confrim.

    And also got word Royal doing the same thing? Something up in EH? What about the Old Factory?
    Am I paranoid?

    I would fear that, when shut down temporarily, they would install cameras like the ones that caught Robert Kraft.

  7. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Oasis was shut down couple weeks ago by Labor Dept, but reopened couple of days later- same girls. Stopped by in person to see if they were open and say Hi, got a nice warm hug from Gin and plan to visit for real soon.

    Therapeutic only?

    Noooooooooooooo.

    But would it surprise me if, after this latest inspection, they're being more careful with first-timers? More likely.
    Makes sense. There was a rumor they got shut down for good but others said no while others said nothing happening there anymore etc. Any other info on any other major "inspections" occurring in EH? I've been told by a handful to just be aware for the time being. Not sure where this info orginated but if anyone else has any thoughts please post / PM. Not sure what really is going on in EH. But might be good to move over to a private providers vs AMPs.

    Be safe.

  8. #1495

    Miss Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Miss Day is on route 34 a mile from the exit on route 8.

    Be prepared to be welcomed in birthday suit.

    Morgan is also a good provider but I think Day is much younger.

    Enjoy.
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/965122455154

  9. #1494

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Yeah was curious if anyone been to Oasis on SDH recently and 2 people PM me saying theraputic only?! Said if you are a regular then might be different but an unknown or "passerby" will only do therapeutic? Please confrim.

    And also got word Royal doing the same thing? Something up in EH? What about the Old Factory?
    Oasis was shut down couple weeks ago by Labor Dept, but reopened couple of days later- same girls. Stopped by in person to see if they were open and say Hi, got a nice warm hug from Gin and plan to visit for real soon.

    Therapeutic only?

    Noooooooooooooo.

    But would it surprise me if, after this latest inspection, they're being more careful with first-timers? More likely.

  10. #1493

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Decided to skip the Burn and paid a visit to Gold on Main St. I have been here many times and it's always been decent in a pinch. Definitely not Burn but did the job! Everything was copacetic until the flip, she said ok all set! Same provider that in the past has rubbed me to my Hart's delight and given me free roam! WTF is going on, this is not good.
    Yeah was curious if anyone been to Oasis on SDH recently and 2 people PM me saying theraputic only?! Said if you are a regular then might be different but an unknown or "passerby" will only do therapeutic? Please confrim.

    And also got word Royal doing the same thing? Something up in EH? What about the Old Factory?

  11. #1492

    Gold Rose

    Decided to skip the Burn and paid a visit to Gold on Main St. I have been here many times and it's always been decent in a pinch. Definitely not Burn but did the job! Everything was copacetic until the flip, she said ok all set! Same provider that in the past has rubbed me to my Hart's delight and given me free roam! WTF is going on, this is not good.

  12. #1491

    Oasis, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. Hmmm how about the other one down the street in the plaza. I had gone there in Dec. And there was a young provider in training. And another monger went a few weeks ago and said he got someone that was older fugly and got a massage and then a pat on the back saying "ok done" and he was like wait what about. And nothing. Makes you wonder if something is going down. Anyone been to the "Old Factory" lately? I'm curious how that joint is doing. Its pretty nerve racking going in (those of you that have gone will know). I'd be curious if its the same providers and set up. Maybe its time to venture out of the EH circuit. Maybe Oasis near BOA? Anyone been there recently? NOT the Oasis next to the LE Supply Store LOL. A fellow monger has a very funny store about trying to go to that Oasis just last week. I'll let him post his experience.
    Are you talking about Oasis in Wethersfield? That was shut down by Labor Dept week before last- has re-opened with same girls, but not sure how much I trust it- not exactly the most discreet location. I stopped by this week after work but didn't stay for service, just to see if they were open and to say Hi to the girls.

  13. #1490

    Good update

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie835  [View Original Post]
    Went there last night and as soon as I got in the room the lady points at the sign and says no happy ending just massage no ask ok. I was like ok then I'm out of here LOL.
    Thanks for the update. Hmmm how about the other one down the street in the plaza. I had gone there in Dec. And there was a young provider in training. And another monger went a few weeks ago and said he got someone that was older fugly and got a massage and then a pat on the back saying "ok done" and he was like wait what about. And nothing. Makes you wonder if something is going down. Anyone been to the "Old Factory" lately? I'm curious how that joint is doing. Its pretty nerve racking going in (those of you that have gone will know). I'd be curious if its the same providers and set up. Maybe its time to venture out of the EH circuit. Maybe Oasis near BOA? Anyone been there recently? NOT the Oasis next to the LE Supply Store LOL. A fellow monger has a very funny store about trying to go to that Oasis just last week. I'll let him post his experience.

  14. #1489
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on King on Main St in east Hartford. I hear it's ok but haven't tried it yet any input is appreciated.
    Went there last night and as soon as I got in the room the lady points at the sign and says no happy ending just massage no ask ok. I was like ok then I'm out of here LOL.

  15. #1488

    King

    Does anyone have any info on King on Main St in east Hartford. I hear it's ok but haven't tried it yet any input is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape