Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 462 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1492

    Gold Rose

    Decided to skip the Burn and paid a visit to Gold on Main St. I have been here many times and it's always been decent in a pinch. Definitely not Burn but did the job! Everything was copacetic until the flip, she said ok all set! Same provider that in the past has rubbed me to my Hart's delight and given me free roam! WTF is going on, this is not good.

  2. #1491

    Oasis, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. Hmmm how about the other one down the street in the plaza. I had gone there in Dec. And there was a young provider in training. And another monger went a few weeks ago and said he got someone that was older fugly and got a massage and then a pat on the back saying "ok done" and he was like wait what about. And nothing. Makes you wonder if something is going down. Anyone been to the "Old Factory" lately? I'm curious how that joint is doing. Its pretty nerve racking going in (those of you that have gone will know). I'd be curious if its the same providers and set up. Maybe its time to venture out of the EH circuit. Maybe Oasis near BOA? Anyone been there recently? NOT the Oasis next to the LE Supply Store LOL. A fellow monger has a very funny store about trying to go to that Oasis just last week. I'll let him post his experience.
    Are you talking about Oasis in Wethersfield? That was shut down by Labor Dept week before last- has re-opened with same girls, but not sure how much I trust it- not exactly the most discreet location. I stopped by this week after work but didn't stay for service, just to see if they were open and to say Hi to the girls.

  3. #1490

    Good update

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie835  [View Original Post]
    Went there last night and as soon as I got in the room the lady points at the sign and says no happy ending just massage no ask ok. I was like ok then I'm out of here LOL.
    Thanks for the update. Hmmm how about the other one down the street in the plaza. I had gone there in Dec. And there was a young provider in training. And another monger went a few weeks ago and said he got someone that was older fugly and got a massage and then a pat on the back saying "ok done" and he was like wait what about. And nothing. Makes you wonder if something is going down. Anyone been to the "Old Factory" lately? I'm curious how that joint is doing. Its pretty nerve racking going in (those of you that have gone will know). I'd be curious if its the same providers and set up. Maybe its time to venture out of the EH circuit. Maybe Oasis near BOA? Anyone been there recently? NOT the Oasis next to the LE Supply Store LOL. A fellow monger has a very funny store about trying to go to that Oasis just last week. I'll let him post his experience.

  4. #1489
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on King on Main St in east Hartford. I hear it's ok but haven't tried it yet any input is appreciated.
    Went there last night and as soon as I got in the room the lady points at the sign and says no happy ending just massage no ask ok. I was like ok then I'm out of here LOL.

  5. #1488

    King

    Does anyone have any info on King on Main St in east Hartford. I hear it's ok but haven't tried it yet any input is appreciated.

  6. #1487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Gina at Zodiac was always my favorite. Clearly a different Gina, though.
    I remember Gina, she's probably the girl I saw the most over there.

    She had been working with one of the other girls for a little bit right after Z closed. I can't remember the other girls name offhand but she was attractive, large natural chest and always had crazy finger nails. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to see Gina or the other girl outside of Zs.

    The other one I liked was slightly older, pretty, and kinky; she usually worked Fridays. She got her daughter in-law working there at one point.

  7. #1486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Miss Day

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for both responses.

    Maybe I'll try Miss Day again. She was near Central when I saw her.

    Rhode Island is a bit too far for me. I like the way Gina sounds, though. Gina at Zodiac was always my favorite. Clearly a different Gina, though.

    Morgan is really an oral specialist.
    Miss Day is on route 34 a mile from the exit on route 8.

    Be prepared to be welcomed in birthday suit.

    Morgan is also a good provider but I think Day is much younger.

    Enjoy.

  8. #1485

    Wow

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why do you guys fall for this shit everytime. Clearly this is Nicole. I saw the post and meant to delete it but forgot. Don't feed the trolls just report them.

    She posts and ten of you guys respond giving her the perfect soapbox to preach from. If you want to get rid of trolls starve them, don't beat them.

    A2

  9. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Marlows.
    That's the place in Branford, right?

    Was writing about Non-asain MPs and couldn't remember the name.

    Le Club?
    Where was that?
    Yes Marlow's was in Branford, Le Club was in New London.

  10. #1483

    Nonsense?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Would you PLEASE learn to use the report post button.

    Shit like this solves nothing.

    A2

  11. #1482
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #1481
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Out of all the ones that normally post, Morgan has that best reviews.

    Never tried Keyla or Gina from RI or the blonde with the big fake rack from Rhode Island.
    Thanks for both responses.

    Maybe I'll try Miss Day again. She was near Central when I saw her.

    Rhode Island is a bit too far for me. I like the way Gina sounds, though. Gina at Zodiac was always my favorite. Clearly a different Gina, though.

    Morgan is really an oral specialist.

  13. #1480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the ladies advertising massages on Skip the Games?
    .
    Out of all the ones that normally post, Morgan has that best reviews.

    Never tried Keyla or Gina from RI or the blonde with the big fake rack from Rhode Island.

  14. #1479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the ladies advertising massages on Skip the Games?

    Miss Day, who is working out of somewhere near New Haven looked like she might be a genuine HJ artists, but when I called her number, it was the same as a Scarlet (Fitch or Finch or something like that) who worked out of New Britain. Looking at the pic again, it is her. She had a great body, but my one experience with her was terrible.
    Scarlet and Miss Day are the same person.

    She changed her name because there were 3 other Scarlets at the time.

    I haven't seen her since she was down by Yale but never had a bad experience.

  15. #1478

    Miss Day / Scarlet.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the ladies advertising massages on Skip the Games?

    Miss Day, who is working out of somewhere near New Haven looked like she might be a genuine HJ artists, but when I called her number, it was the same as a Scarlet (Fitch or Finch or something like that) who worked out of New Britain. Looking at the pic again, it is her. She had a great body, but my one experience with her was terrible.
    I saw her back in NBR. I thought she was great except for all the up-charges, she was expensive enough already. I've been meaning to see her again, though.

    DD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape