Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 462 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 6926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    Oasis was shut down couple weeks ago by Labor Dept, but reopened couple of days later- same girls. Stopped by in person to see if they were open and say Hi, got a nice warm hug from Gin and plan to visit for real soon.

    Therapeutic only?

    Noooooooooooooo.

    But would it surprise me if, after this latest inspection, they're being more careful with first-timers? More likely.
    Makes sense. There was a rumor they got shut down for good but others said no while others said nothing happening there anymore etc. Any other info on any other major "inspections" occurring in EH? I've been told by a handful to just be aware for the time being. Not sure where this info orginated but if anyone else has any thoughts please post / PM. Not sure what really is going on in EH. But might be good to move over to a private providers vs AMPs.

    Be safe.

  2. #1495

    Miss Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Miss Day is on route 34 a mile from the exit on route 8.

    Be prepared to be welcomed in birthday suit.

    Morgan is also a good provider but I think Day is much younger.

    Enjoy.
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/965122455154

  3. #1494

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Yeah was curious if anyone been to Oasis on SDH recently and 2 people PM me saying theraputic only?! Said if you are a regular then might be different but an unknown or "passerby" will only do therapeutic? Please confrim.

    And also got word Royal doing the same thing? Something up in EH? What about the Old Factory?
    Oasis was shut down couple weeks ago by Labor Dept, but reopened couple of days later- same girls. Stopped by in person to see if they were open and say Hi, got a nice warm hug from Gin and plan to visit for real soon.

    Therapeutic only?

    Noooooooooooooo.

    But would it surprise me if, after this latest inspection, they're being more careful with first-timers? More likely.

  4. #1493

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Decided to skip the Burn and paid a visit to Gold on Main St. I have been here many times and it's always been decent in a pinch. Definitely not Burn but did the job! Everything was copacetic until the flip, she said ok all set! Same provider that in the past has rubbed me to my Hart's delight and given me free roam! WTF is going on, this is not good.
    Yeah was curious if anyone been to Oasis on SDH recently and 2 people PM me saying theraputic only?! Said if you are a regular then might be different but an unknown or "passerby" will only do therapeutic? Please confrim.

    And also got word Royal doing the same thing? Something up in EH? What about the Old Factory?

  5. #1492

    Gold Rose

    Decided to skip the Burn and paid a visit to Gold on Main St. I have been here many times and it's always been decent in a pinch. Definitely not Burn but did the job! Everything was copacetic until the flip, she said ok all set! Same provider that in the past has rubbed me to my Hart's delight and given me free roam! WTF is going on, this is not good.

  6. #1491

    Oasis, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rover777  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. Hmmm how about the other one down the street in the plaza. I had gone there in Dec. And there was a young provider in training. And another monger went a few weeks ago and said he got someone that was older fugly and got a massage and then a pat on the back saying "ok done" and he was like wait what about. And nothing. Makes you wonder if something is going down. Anyone been to the "Old Factory" lately? I'm curious how that joint is doing. Its pretty nerve racking going in (those of you that have gone will know). I'd be curious if its the same providers and set up. Maybe its time to venture out of the EH circuit. Maybe Oasis near BOA? Anyone been there recently? NOT the Oasis next to the LE Supply Store LOL. A fellow monger has a very funny store about trying to go to that Oasis just last week. I'll let him post his experience.
    Are you talking about Oasis in Wethersfield? That was shut down by Labor Dept week before last- has re-opened with same girls, but not sure how much I trust it- not exactly the most discreet location. I stopped by this week after work but didn't stay for service, just to see if they were open and to say Hi to the girls.

  7. #1490

    Good update

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie835  [View Original Post]
    Went there last night and as soon as I got in the room the lady points at the sign and says no happy ending just massage no ask ok. I was like ok then I'm out of here LOL.
    Thanks for the update. Hmmm how about the other one down the street in the plaza. I had gone there in Dec. And there was a young provider in training. And another monger went a few weeks ago and said he got someone that was older fugly and got a massage and then a pat on the back saying "ok done" and he was like wait what about. And nothing. Makes you wonder if something is going down. Anyone been to the "Old Factory" lately? I'm curious how that joint is doing. Its pretty nerve racking going in (those of you that have gone will know). I'd be curious if its the same providers and set up. Maybe its time to venture out of the EH circuit. Maybe Oasis near BOA? Anyone been there recently? NOT the Oasis next to the LE Supply Store LOL. A fellow monger has a very funny store about trying to go to that Oasis just last week. I'll let him post his experience.

  8. #1489
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on King on Main St in east Hartford. I hear it's ok but haven't tried it yet any input is appreciated.
    Went there last night and as soon as I got in the room the lady points at the sign and says no happy ending just massage no ask ok. I was like ok then I'm out of here LOL.

  9. #1488

    King

    Does anyone have any info on King on Main St in east Hartford. I hear it's ok but haven't tried it yet any input is appreciated.

  10. #1487
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Gina at Zodiac was always my favorite. Clearly a different Gina, though.
    I remember Gina, she's probably the girl I saw the most over there.

    She had been working with one of the other girls for a little bit right after Z closed. I can't remember the other girls name offhand but she was attractive, large natural chest and always had crazy finger nails. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to see Gina or the other girl outside of Zs.

    The other one I liked was slightly older, pretty, and kinky; she usually worked Fridays. She got her daughter in-law working there at one point.

  11. #1486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Miss Day

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for both responses.

    Maybe I'll try Miss Day again. She was near Central when I saw her.

    Rhode Island is a bit too far for me. I like the way Gina sounds, though. Gina at Zodiac was always my favorite. Clearly a different Gina, though.

    Morgan is really an oral specialist.
    Miss Day is on route 34 a mile from the exit on route 8.

    Be prepared to be welcomed in birthday suit.

    Morgan is also a good provider but I think Day is much younger.

    Enjoy.

  12. #1485

    Wow

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why do you guys fall for this shit everytime. Clearly this is Nicole. I saw the post and meant to delete it but forgot. Don't feed the trolls just report them.

    She posts and ten of you guys respond giving her the perfect soapbox to preach from. If you want to get rid of trolls starve them, don't beat them.

    A2

  13. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by Swm11  [View Original Post]
    Marlows.
    That's the place in Branford, right?

    Was writing about Non-asain MPs and couldn't remember the name.

    Le Club?
    Where was that?
    Yes Marlow's was in Branford, Le Club was in New London.

  14. #1483

    Nonsense?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Would you PLEASE learn to use the report post button.

    Shit like this solves nothing.

    A2

  15. #1482
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape