Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    How was it?

    How was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]

  2. #3410

    Hot & Busty

    Anyone has any experience with this girl?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/665761819452

  3. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujap  [View Original Post]
    Her service was OK. I was a little annoyed with the tip jar and her insistence on a gratuity. These girls completely just make up their fees which are not cheap. The whole thing is profit for these independent girls so I'm not quite sure why she believes she deserves more. Now on her listing she talks about how you should tip her just like you tip a waitress. The difference is though that the waitress is getting $2.25 an hour. Whereas she is asking nearly 100 times that rate. Call me a cheap ass but I kind of feel like my tip is included.
    Well said LOL. Tips for me only happen with great service.

  4. #3408

    Tipping. My thoughts

    My position on tipping is that if the entire experience exceeds my expectation given the donation expected then I tip. Bella's rates are lower than someone like Bailey so if my experience with Bella compares with Bailey I'll gladly tip. I have not seen Bella so I don't know. She appears attractive and if she is an over achiever I will want her to return my next text to schedule. I want to make sure the provider remembers me and wants me to come back. Now if the provider is at the top of the scale then she's going to have to really impress to get much more than her stated rate. Anyway it's not a science. There are lots of variables like did I take all my time or more. The real test is does she see you next time or do you get bumped for someone who did tip her. The ones who run their business know which one you were. For you it's a question of did you get a top notch visit or a run of the mill experience and do you hope to go back. Be safe. Let's keep the good ones in the game. BTW if you go to an expensive steak house the price is higher than McDonald's but I'll guarantee the server at the steak house expects a bigger tip. My expectation is also higher at the steakhouse and that must be met to get a generous tip.

    OF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kujap  [View Original Post]
    Her service was OK. I was a little annoyed with the tip jar and her insistence on a gratuity. These girls completely just make up their fees which are not cheap. The whole thing is profit for these independent girls so I'm not quite sure why she believes she deserves more. Now on her listing she talks about how you should tip her just like you tip a waitress. The difference is though that the waitress is getting $2.25 an hour. Whereas she is asking nearly 100 times that rate. Call me a cheap ass but I kind of feel like my tip is included.

  5. #3407

  6. #3406

    Looks good.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't always use a consistent name or phrase. Here's the latest:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/766351265623
    That ass looks good. I am on my way. Thanks for sharing.

  7. #3405

    Demand for tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    If you complain about the service you are receiving and you haven't seen Bella it's your own damn fault. All I will say on this subject.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/606833440505
    Her service was OK. I was a little annoyed with the tip jar and her insistence on a gratuity. These girls completely just make up their fees which are not cheap. The whole thing is profit for these independent girls so I'm not quite sure why she believes she deserves more. Now on her listing she talks about how you should tip her just like you tip a waitress. The difference is though that the waitress is getting $2.25 an hour. Whereas she is asking nearly 100 times that rate. Call me a cheap ass but I kind of feel like my tip is included.

  8. #3404
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaMan37  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows if Thicc booty is available??

    I want to dream with her but I can't find references.

    Thank you.
    She doesn't always use a consistent name or phrase. Here's the latest:

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...y/766351265623

  9. #3403

    Bella / Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodKarma  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, haven't got around to reviewing but top notch and actually pretends to care if you're happy.
    I made a date with her today, and she no-showed me.

    So there's that. Perhaps she pretended to see me.

  10. #3402

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    If you complain about the service you are receiving and you haven't seen Bella it's your own damn fault. All I will say on this subject.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/606833440505
    Agreed, haven't got around to reviewing but top notch and actually pretends to care if you're happy.

  11. #3401

    Thicc booty.

    I'm trying to dream with her, is she around?

    Thank you.

  12. #3400
    If you complain about the service you are receiving and you haven't seen Bella it's your own damn fault. All I will say on this subject.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/606833440505

  13. #3399

    Thicc booty.

    Anyone knows if Thicc booty is available??

    I want to dream with her but I can't find references.

    Thank you.

  14. #3398
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was out of business?
    Pretty sure she's still working. Just not advertising much.

  15. #3397
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Does Mia provide FS or only HE massages? Kissing? Thanks!
    She is FS and she does kiss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape