Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 10969
-
03-15-19 13:44 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 149Amy of MCE
I can give Amy my highest recommendation. Admittedly, what gets me going is different than others. Her intelligence, her spirited reaction to DATY, her natural body, just did it for me. PM for details.
Originally Posted by Snow1
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 11:16 #1428Regular Member

Posts: 6Summer is an all time favorite
I completely agree with this. I love Summer. I have not seen her for awhile but she is truly a nympho. She and Autumn made MCE what it is today. I don't contact with some of the new girls as well, but I make sure to find these two on their schedule. Always worth seeing and I agree that they are a great deal at any rate.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 11:09 #1427Regular Member

Posts: 6FEY was great
I saw FEY. She is Brazilian and has amazing skills. She looks identical to her pictures. She is better than any of the Touring Girls or other South American touring agencies. I do wish that they told me that she wasn't an American girl as she looks like a hot California blonde, her English was good though. I met her at a Gold Coast hotel. She and I talked for awhile. She lives here but originally from Brazil. She has traveled a lot and is an interesting girl. We started off with kissing, and it was incredible. Her body is mostly natural with the titties being enhanced. I am not into that but when I went down on her the fireworks started. She started squirming and moaning and asking me to "Do it now" LOL. She is so passionate, I am not sure if I got lucky and hit the right spot or we had chemistry but she was great. Round two was reverse CG and the sight was amazing. She would almost lift herself off and go slow and out of no where go fast and slow back down. She is great at fucking and I want to see her again -- the memory is too much. I don't know when she is returning but anyone into Latin girls will love her. One downside there was a hint of cigarette smoke in the room, and I am not a fan. But she did not smell or taste like cigs but FYI I did notice that. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by Windy1
[View Original Post]
I am interested in seeing Tess, has anyone seen her?
-
03-15-19 10:27 #1426Banned Member

Posts: 19Kp
Amanda and Sarah are w KP. My bad.
Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 06:56 #1425Banned Member

Posts: 19Been w Taylor.
Taylor is an all star. Smoking hot w a great attitude. I had popped a couple vics beforehand and couldn't cum. I felt bad so I gave up. Taylor wasn't having it. BBBJ w pornstar vigor and she enough she succeeded.
Originally Posted by Tippe
[View Original Post]
I've had a handful like that but most are gone. Daisy Dukes at TG though she might be home now. Was slated for another tour but mysteriously disappeared. Could've flaked, gone Indy, etc. Who knows. If she pops up again I highly recommend.
Both Amanda and Sarah (the one w the higher rate) are in that category too. Sarah hasn't been here in a while but Amanda was a couple months ago.
-
03-15-19 03:53 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 131Looks like you're pretty well versed with various agencies.
Originally Posted by TotalAbyss
[View Original Post]
So Taylor and Cataleya from City-Girls has single-handedly ruined every other providers I've met. Both are so good it just aches that they only visit various cities once every couple of months. If you have met either, are there any other providers you could recommend matching those two?
-
03-15-19 01:03 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 183TG Tessa
I agree, In fact Tessa raised the bar to a completely different level. She is the best I have ever seen. I can't wait until she returns in late May. She is not to be missed. Unreal experience.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 22:24 #1422Banned Member

Posts: 19NYC, LA, and Miami
From what I've noticed guys in those 3 cities in particular bid up the market considerably. Starting to see some of that here too. Some here are a somewhat overvalued at that rate. Others are overvalued at $400 but still ask for crazy amounts.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 20:32 #1421Banned Member

Posts: 21It depends on what can a monger afford
[Deleted by Admin]
Stop, you paid what you paid but I get tired of hearing guys who are into financial domination justifying paying way over market prices by saying "it depends on what you can afford and in this other market that has nothing to do with us chicks charge even more."
A2
-
03-14-19 20:06 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 338Agree 100% with you George, a CBJ is a deal breaker if I'm looking for full service. On the other hand a professionally done rub / HJ is always a welcome!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 19:57 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 1172Ditto on the HJ over a CBJ. A properly done HJ can be a work of art, whereas a CBJ is just boring.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
BUT: What is "Tijuana"? I'm not finding anything plausible.
-
03-14-19 17:30 #1418Banned Member

Posts: 21Khloe / Mila
I was wondering what her new name was. I knew she went independent but I haven't seen her ads on Eros.
Originally Posted by HailToTheCuck
[View Original Post]
Khloe / Mila has a very pretty face, she reminds me of Gina Valentina. She probably used Valentina because she looks like Gina LOL. Gina Valentina does anal now, I'm not sure if Khloe does. The time I met her, I think anal wasn't on the menu, but the service was spectacular!!
Better than any MCE girl currently on their roster.
Does anybody know what her current menu is?
-
03-14-19 17:15 #1417Regular Member

Posts: 5I have met Tess yesterday thorough them! And I have to say she is amazing. Very fun, young and amazing body.
Originally Posted by Windy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 17:09 #1416Regular Member

Posts: 5Anna From EEC
I met her from EEC. Meet her if you want to have an amazing experience.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 17:06 #1415Regular Member

Posts: 5Anna from EEC
I've met her from EEC. You should def meet her. Amazing time.
Originally Posted by Looking4692
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





