Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 10969
-
03-14-19 16:39 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 692I got to say that Tessa set the bar high. Supermodel looks, DFK, lots of verbal attention to Mr. Happy.
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
Simone from MA is great like Tessa. Simone is also Marilyn Moscow- hxxps: urlreplacement0}/ marilyn_moscow? Lang=en.
-
03-14-19 16:33 #1413Regular Member

Posts: 5Anna from EEC
I met Anna through EEC.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 14:40 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 689Good morning!
You're too phunny! That's a hell of a way to say good morning! I've got to ask, do they actual spend another night with you? I'm not e along the mindset of treating them nicer Han their average Joe so they will spend another night, but to each their own. BTW I don't limit my options to one or the other, rather I enjoy locals and visitors.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 12:49 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 1676Local girls are better. There is more possibility of hooking up outside the agency. A slam bam thank you mam is fine, but it's more fun when they hang out. Greater chance of fucking them bareback. I like cumming on their faces in the morning before they wake.
Originally Posted by TotalAbyss
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 12:15 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 180Summer still the star at MCE
After a number of mixed hoofers coming and going, Summer is the most reliable and hottest all-around piece of tail on their roster, especially now that Autumn's schedule a few hours a week. After seeing Summer this week, I'm still yanking it thinking about how hot she was in every aspect of my sesh with her. What's so sexy about her is you don't expect such a super cute looking college type to have one of the dirtiest mouths I've experienced in the biz. Her rimming skills are like a porn star, even better because there's nothing fake about her, she gets into it, especially daty that definitely set her off. I could munch on this hottie for hours at a time. From Carly to Megan to Aubrey, Summer ranks over them all. Only Autumn comes close, but she's got other things in her life now other than hoofer business. Also, while some of the prima donnas don't honor the agency discount for early booking, Summer still does. In my book, she's MCEs shining star that if she ever went solo could easily get four figures an hour.
-
03-14-19 09:02 #1409Banned Member

Posts: 19Indy now.
She's Latina but very much American. Gone I do and doubles her rates but she still comes here ever couple of months.
Originally Posted by TotalAbyss
[View Original Post]
https://www.thekhloevalentina.com
-
03-14-19 04:56 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 521Ripped.
Hell yeah. Anything over 300 should be guaranteed GFE. For CBJ, you can find very beautiful women providers in the 150-250 range. Although I'd sooner go with a HJ or Tijuana over a CBJ any day of the week.
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 01:53 #1407Shill for MCE ignore everything I ever said

Posts: 14Amy and penny
I saw penny last week and that slim petite body did handle it all. She reminded me of a girl that once worked for mce and had this oral addiction. She really knows how to suck. I let her suck for a long time then she got wet so when I started fingering her, she was wet enough for me to get wild at it. Pure fucking after. I will say she is a very slim girl so perfect for spinner her and turning her all during your session. Very nice ass.
Originally Posted by Damainman2000
[View Original Post]
I saw Amy today and I must say that her ass is so something out of this world. I was having her on her knees blowing me and on the mirror I could see her sexy gorgeous ass moving up and down while she sensually went at it to my dick. She likes sticking out her tongue and licking that cock which really is a turn on. I then bent her over and that amazingly perfect ass just looked at me. It was something amazing.
Also, is it just me or is totalalbyss more like totalBS. This whining and crying against the agency that brings us hot girls is getting old. I wish most people would just fuck girls and talk about the experience. Not sure why this forum is letting him continue when he doesn't contribute to the entire point of what this site is about. I want to hear about where I can fuck more hot girls but after all the rants I still don't hear a put an exact place and whom to fuck.
-
03-14-19 00:29 #1406Banned Member

Posts: 21Here is some more info
I was able to find Mila Mille. (Gina Valentina look alike) You mongers remember her? She was one of Red Tease Best hookers in the business, Pre MCE days. If Red tease was still around all the Latinas that travel to Chicago would literally put MCE to shame, literally! LOL.
Originally Posted by Lambo85
[View Original Post]
American hookers that are on MCE roster are subpar at best, but the Europeans, and Latina hookers, and Asian hookers out of state are literally way hotter, provide better service than the American counter parts.
https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/e...1e53b82e8b457c
-
03-14-19 00:02 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 183Touring Girls Unacceptable
Touring Girls may have gorgeous women on their roster, however their services are going down. For 350/400 I better be getting GFE. And they advertise GFE however, sometimes they don't provide that. This is very disappointing. I would not recommend anyone on their current roster. The only one I can vouch for is Tessa. She is the best in the business. It’s a hit and miss, but lately their girls are missing way to frequenly.
Originally Posted by MVPness
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 23:49 #1404Banned Member

Posts: 19Couple Latina agencies
Both of these are infrequent but still worth having in the rotation.
Originally Posted by TotalAbyss
[View Original Post]
https://secretangels.info
http://miami-elite.co
-
03-13-19 22:48 #1403Banned Member

Posts: 21Touring girls looks similar
Touring girls reminds me of Redtease and Miami Dolls. Those busted agencies had hot South American Latinas and WAYYY better looking than local agencies in Chicago like MCE. If anyone knows of another South American hot body Latina agencies put it on the agency board.
Originally Posted by MVPness
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 22:46 #1402Banned Member

Posts: 21Sure!
Try girls from city-girls, and matchless beauties, hot ass girls from those agencies than the mundane uninspiring MCE girls and that condescending b*h Andra. Mongers, get back to booking the Russian agencies again so they can bring more girls to Chicago. Pre MCE days, remember mongers?
Originally Posted by Lambo85
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 22:32 #1401Senior Member

Posts: 213Anna
Anna is with EEC. She's as described. Hot as hell and DFK 2 seconds after the door opened. Jumped in the shower for a rinse and made my way to the bedroom to pick up where we left off. Her skills are pretty good, wouldn't say the BBBJ was the best ever but was very good. Seeing her rocking body during CG was very nice and MISH was fantastic. DATY was above average, very nice and I think she got into it. The performance was great but her lack of English made the conversation after very awkward. I left happy and glad I went but she won't be in my top 10. I like the connection and post action interaction to get round 2 going. Round 2 was an option but unfortunately not for me this time.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 22:26 #1400Regular Member

Posts: 9Add on to kanila and sabirina
Mce has hot model like girls. For the most part. Choose the right one.
Just don't be weird and treat the girls right.
They're young and can get spooked.
But cultivate and enjoy. You'll have exactly what your looking for. Hot girls with incredibly sexy bodies willing to do everything you want. Most of them are hot as models.
I really haven't found Indis at that level (at least without trying really hard) . I recommend if you want a hot ass girl easily.












Reply With Quote






