Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 16686
-
03-13-19 20:07 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 374Big booty barbi
Seen her year ago 2 times thought it might get better but no! Can't suck on her tits no kissing. Let you eat her pussy covered F. S. Not a good performance. Big but & kinda fat. No fat. Would not repeat! Curb out.
Originally Posted by MouthWet69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 19:10 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 82I came within minutes a few days ago. She texted me to meet at the door, but I had just gotten a phone call I had to take. She got pissed I took a few minutes on the call and told me to go away. While the LE fears went mostly away I didn't appreciate her attitude much. Not sure I'm going to try again or not. I'm sucker for her body type though so I probably will haha.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 18:40 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 801Hey if you do connect, please share. As I said before, I normally like a built for speed provider, but I enjoy a full bodied girl if she's available.
Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:49 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 53Kendall Snow
I found Mary's contact info. Would you mind sharing Kendall's? Thank you.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:23 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 82What did you see to make you think the pics are fake? Tineye showed they were unique. I've tried to set something up with her, she seems a little bitchy so I'm hesitant.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 11:54 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 659Kendall Snow and Mary Fox visiting today
Title says it all. You know what to do!
They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
-
03-13-19 11:20 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 256Paula
Yes, intriguing.
Originally Posted by MadTownMan1
[View Original Post]
TinEye.
https://vipergirls.to/threads/397219...oni-Ford/page7
http://ronisparadise.net/home3.html
If she is similar to the pics she is using, would still be good. I can see where she wouldn't want her real identity plastered on the net. But.
TOFTT?
-
03-13-19 02:21 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 51Bailey
Next time could you ask her about the $$ 5 I loaned her? Was always a fun time until she started 'hating to ask' but chould I send her $$ to get a room. I repeat if you get a session with her roll her but do not loan her a $. 01. I know it's my stupid move but she's good at getting what she wants. As everyone whose seen her knows.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 00:21 #3373Regular Member

Posts: 2Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie
Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?
-
03-12-19 23:59 #3372Regular Member

Posts: 2Has anyone tried her? Are her photos real?
Madison. skipthegames.com.
Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie.
-
03-12-19 21:44 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 46Bailey
I had a chance to see Bailey recently. Hadn't seen her for a couple years. She's still a good time.
-
03-12-19 21:22 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 801I'll take your word for it, glad I didn't pursue it on my free time.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 19:37 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 374Fake pics
This girl fake fake fake google that #.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 19:17 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 801I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.
Originally Posted by JTMadison
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 13:40 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 129Paula.
Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352
Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.
Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.
TIA.











Reply With Quote





