Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3588

    Olivia.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her recently? She received a few good reports, working in 55 Durham area, then she left for a bit. She came back with a new number about the same time the 55 Durham area was getting some bad press. I was hoping a regular could verify its her (I've been burned by a few known provider adds & pictures used to catfish). I would love to see her, have any SMs provide a second verification of her with her new number?
    The dream I had was as 3/13. She said she doesn't dream full time so maybe that is why she wasn't around. It is definitely her though.

  2. #3587

    Since Olivia’s number changed

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this beautiful girl.

    Qv 80 in the dream. Really just a recon dream.

    She looks like the pics and is friendly and sweet.

    Probably better dream when she knows you cause she is reserved. A real gem that deserves respect and good treatment. In the dream it was BBBJ CFS doggie.
    Did you see her recently? She received a few good reports, working in 55 Durham area, then she left for a bit. She came back with a new number about the same time the 55 Durham area was getting some bad press. I was hoping a regular could verify its her (I've been burned by a few known provider adds & pictures used to catfish). I would love to see her, have any SMs provide a second verification of her with her new number?

  3. #3586

    Heidi Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming into town this weekend and thought that I might want something more "mature".

    Does anyone have info on Heidi?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/456515208928
    She's a keeper. I have seen her several times. Tell her Jim sent you. Enjoy.

  4. #3585

    Maya Brazil

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4889972.htm?cat=1

    Just had a dream with this one. $$ for hhr. A bit pricey but def worth it. Hotel is at a decent hotel on glenwood. She'll ask your age and race, LE check and to take a pic of the hotel. She'll ask you to wait a bit but afterwards will give you the room number. She looks exactly like the pictures, but even better. She's super GFE. DFK from the moment I walk in. BBBJ was amazing. I had to tell her to stop because it was so good. We did all sorts of positions. She was super into it. She was attacking me as if she hadn't had done it in months. At the end, we were both sweating because of how hard we went. We laid on the bed together and more dfk. Shower was offered at the end.

    She doesn't speak much english. Had to use google translate to communicate.

    She's a good one. Take good care of her. She's only here until the 16th.

  5. #3584

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    What is a "pie topping" finish?
    COT?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26497705/

    I dreamt of Chrissy this evening and had an excellent time. She was at Microtel near the airport, a decent and well-lit location. Her communication was prompt and I was up to the room within 5 minutes of arriving. She actually looked very different than her pictures (at least to me), but definitely not worse. Arguably better, just. Different. Room smelled of ginger and lime and there was no evidence of smoking or demons, so it was a good start. Disclaimer, she told me I was the first of the night, so YMMV. She's very conversational and friendly, so I got comfortable quickly. Started with a CBJ which was good, then started in CG, followed by mish. Mish was great as she is fairly flexible. Finished off in K9. She was lively and animated throughout and I didn't feel rushed even though I was only there for QV. I will almost certainly repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny4U  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice so far, and each time she tells me she only does doggy for qv's. In addition, I was one of many stacked up like flights into RDU. As a result, I was very rushed. When I wasn't done after 5 minutes, she was hurrying me along and wanting to finish me off by hand. She looks as good as her pics, but does have some baby damage, if that's not your thing.
    Count me too Horny4 you, seen her twice (last visit sometime last spring). Both times qvs. No CG on both times, states she doesn't offer in qvs visit. Either you were lucky Mister, YMMV or she relax on her rule book.

  6. #3583

    An old man who doesn't know what this means! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of her recently. Excellent service and attitude. Definitely MILF. CBJ with BBBJ avail, DT, K9, mish, finished with pie topping. Seemed into it. Not too many rules. Will repeat.

    J.
    What is a "pie topping" finish?

  7. #3582

    Sadee

    I would like to know as well.


  8. #3581

    Heidi

    I'm coming into town this weekend and thought that I might want something more "mature".

    Does anyone have info on Heidi?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/456515208928

  9. #3580

    Not my experience at all.

    I have seen her twice so far, and each time she tells me she only does doggy for qv's. In addition, I was one of many stacked up like flights into RDU. As a result, I was very rushed. When I wasn't done after 5 minutes, she was hurrying me along and wanting to finish me off by hand. She looks as good as her pics, but does have some baby damage, if that's not your thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26497705/

    I dreamt of Chrissy this evening and had an excellent time. She was at Microtel near the airport, a decent and well-lit location. Her communication was prompt and I was up to the room within 5 minutes of arriving. She actually looked very different than her pictures (at least to me), but definitely not worse. Arguably better, just. Different. Room smelled of ginger and lime and there was no evidence of smoking or demons, so it was a good start. Disclaimer, she told me I was the first of the night, so YMMV. She's very conversational and friendly, so I got comfortable quickly. Started with a CBJ which was good, then started in CG, followed by mish. Mish was great as she is fairly flexible. Finished off in K9. She was lively and animated throughout and I didn't feel rushed even though I was only there for QV. I will almost certainly repeat.

  10. #3579

    Olivia.

    Had a dream about this beautiful girl.

    Qv 80 in the dream. Really just a recon dream.

    She looks like the pics and is friendly and sweet.

    Probably better dream when she knows you cause she is reserved. A real gem that deserves respect and good treatment. In the dream it was BBBJ CFS doggie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00c37daccd6175d8dc489829e7ffedcb_f.jpg‎  

  11. #3578

    Sabrina in Raleigh.

    Has anyone seen this provider.

    Planning to visit her today.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-ha...relax-17652353

    Any info will help make the decision.

  12. #3577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Cary MILF.

    I dreamt of her recently. Excellent service and attitude. Definitely MILF. CBJ with BBBJ avail, DT, K9, mish, finished with pie topping. Seemed into it. Not too many rules. Will repeat.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    I was not successful in getting to dream with Kelsey. She wanted me to call her. I only text. I remember reading a post on this MILF, but I can not find. Any info on her. She is in Cary.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/730430563473

  13. #3576

    Chrissy is a solid provider

    She has been good every time I have seen her. Good to have updated reviews on her every now and then. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26497705/

    I dreamt of Chrissy this evening and had an excellent time. She was at Microtel near the airport, a decent and well-lit location. Her communication was prompt and I was up to the room within 5 minutes of arriving. She actually looked very different than her pictures (at least to me), but definitely not worse. Arguably better, just. Different. Room smelled of ginger and lime and there was no evidence of smoking or demons, so it was a good start. Disclaimer, she told me I was the first of the night, so YMMV. She's very conversational and friendly, so I got comfortable quickly. Started with a CBJ which was good, then started in CG, followed by mish. Mish was great as she is fairly flexible. Finished off in K9. She was lively and animated throughout and I didn't feel rushed even though I was only there for QV. I will almost certainly repeat.

  14. #3575

    Pamela Rossi

    Anyone seen her? She is visiting this week. Did not find anything here. She looks great and has been visiting Raleigh frequently. Could find only one reference in Eccie.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=pamela+rossi.

  15. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by Discreet1231  [View Original Post]
    Does she DFK?
    I too would like to know this. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape