Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,211 to 27,225 of 30798
-
03-14-19 05:57 #3588Senior Member

Posts: 458Olivia.
The dream I had was as 3/13. She said she doesn't dream full time so maybe that is why she wasn't around. It is definitely her though.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 23:42 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 530Since Olivia’s number changed
Did you see her recently? She received a few good reports, working in 55 Durham area, then she left for a bit. She came back with a new number about the same time the 55 Durham area was getting some bad press. I was hoping a regular could verify its her (I've been burned by a few known provider adds & pictures used to catfish). I would love to see her, have any SMs provide a second verification of her with her new number?
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 22:42 #3586Banned Member

Posts: 719Heidi Ho
She's a keeper. I have seen her several times. Tell her Jim sent you. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 22:20 #3585Regular Member

Posts: 10Maya Brazil
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4889972.htm?cat=1
Just had a dream with this one. $$ for hhr. A bit pricey but def worth it. Hotel is at a decent hotel on glenwood. She'll ask your age and race, LE check and to take a pic of the hotel. She'll ask you to wait a bit but afterwards will give you the room number. She looks exactly like the pictures, but even better. She's super GFE. DFK from the moment I walk in. BBBJ was amazing. I had to tell her to stop because it was so good. We did all sorts of positions. She was super into it. She was attacking me as if she hadn't had done it in months. At the end, we were both sweating because of how hard we went. We laid on the bed together and more dfk. Shower was offered at the end.
She doesn't speak much english. Had to use google translate to communicate.
She's a good one. Take good care of her. She's only here until the 16th.
-
03-13-19 21:42 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 284Chrissy
COT?
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
Count me too Horny4 you, seen her twice (last visit sometime last spring). Both times qvs. No CG on both times, states she doesn't offer in qvs visit. Either you were lucky Mister, YMMV or she relax on her rule book.
Originally Posted by Horny4U
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 21:00 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 329An old man who doesn't know what this means! LOL
What is a "pie topping" finish?
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 19:36 #3582Regular Member

Posts: 18Sadee
I would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 18:07 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 173Heidi
I'm coming into town this weekend and thought that I might want something more "mature".
Does anyone have info on Heidi?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/456515208928
-
03-13-19 17:09 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 57Not my experience at all.
I have seen her twice so far, and each time she tells me she only does doggy for qv's. In addition, I was one of many stacked up like flights into RDU. As a result, I was very rushed. When I wasn't done after 5 minutes, she was hurrying me along and wanting to finish me off by hand. She looks as good as her pics, but does have some baby damage, if that's not your thing.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:58 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 458Olivia.
Had a dream about this beautiful girl.
Qv 80 in the dream. Really just a recon dream.
She looks like the pics and is friendly and sweet.
Probably better dream when she knows you cause she is reserved. A real gem that deserves respect and good treatment. In the dream it was BBBJ CFS doggie.
-
03-13-19 16:19 #3578Regular Member

Posts: 1Sabrina in Raleigh.
Has anyone seen this provider.
Planning to visit her today.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-ha...relax-17652353
Any info will help make the decision.
-
03-13-19 14:47 #3577Senior Member

Posts: 155Cary MILF.
I dreamt of her recently. Excellent service and attitude. Definitely MILF. CBJ with BBBJ avail, DT, K9, mish, finished with pie topping. Seemed into it. Not too many rules. Will repeat.
J.
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 13:54 #3576Senior Member

Posts: 379Chrissy is a solid provider
She has been good every time I have seen her. Good to have updated reviews on her every now and then. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 12:14 #3575Regular Member

Posts: 15Pamela Rossi
Anyone seen her? She is visiting this week. Did not find anything here. She looks great and has been visiting Raleigh frequently. Could find only one reference in Eccie.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=pamela+rossi.
-
03-13-19 12:00 #3574Regular Member

Posts: 15I too would like to know this. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Discreet1231
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





