Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 16692
-
03-14-19 17:18 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 83Asian
Well unless someone has actually seen her in person.
Chances are an asian woman will open the door, but probably not anything like what the pictures are.
Play Safe!
Bob.
Originally Posted by NewtonBomb
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 16:33 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 115Anybody?
I saw this one on STG. She happens to push so many of my buttons that I'm tempted to travel to your town to check it out. I'm in Milwaukee BTW. I'm usually an AMP guy but always on the lookout for the right talent. I searched your forum but since she doesn't provide a name it was hard to find anything. In short, I'm looking to know; Are the pics accurate? Does she keep appointments? Does she have a good attitude? Are her rates reasonable? I would appreciate any intel you can provide. If you want to PM me, even better. Thanks in advance.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/074278008166
-
03-14-19 15:16 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 663Kendal and Mary
I've seen both, Mary awhile back and Kendal a couple weeks ago. I've seen her a few time now and wow is all I can say. Guy be prepared for a pussy whippen in a god way. Bring a towel! I'm out of town so I won't be able to part this trip.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 00:38 #3384Senior Member

Posts: 58Info
http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home
Originally Posted by SouthernBadger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 20:53 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 47Big Booty Barby
Seen her recently she's a little bigger than pics performance sounds like it hasn't changed.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 20:48 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 81Hopefully I hear from Kendall this time.
Had a session with Kendall once and it was fun. When she was back in town she mentioned to schedule again but I never got a text back. Hopefully this one is different.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 20:07 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 374Big booty barbi
Seen her year ago 2 times thought it might get better but no! Can't suck on her tits no kissing. Let you eat her pussy covered F. S. Not a good performance. Big but & kinda fat. No fat. Would not repeat! Curb out.
Originally Posted by MouthWet69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 19:10 #3380Senior Member

Posts: 82I came within minutes a few days ago. She texted me to meet at the door, but I had just gotten a phone call I had to take. She got pissed I took a few minutes on the call and told me to go away. While the LE fears went mostly away I didn't appreciate her attitude much. Not sure I'm going to try again or not. I'm sucker for her body type though so I probably will haha.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 18:40 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 801Hey if you do connect, please share. As I said before, I normally like a built for speed provider, but I enjoy a full bodied girl if she's available.
Originally Posted by DaveBrewer1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:49 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 53Kendall Snow
I found Mary's contact info. Would you mind sharing Kendall's? Thank you.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:23 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 82What did you see to make you think the pics are fake? Tineye showed they were unique. I've tried to set something up with her, she seems a little bitchy so I'm hesitant.
Originally Posted by CurbFeeler
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 11:54 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 660Kendall Snow and Mary Fox visiting today
Title says it all. You know what to do!
They will be here today through Sunday. They are doing the single and 2-girl sessions.
-
03-13-19 11:20 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 256Paula
Yes, intriguing.
Originally Posted by MadTownMan1
[View Original Post]
TinEye.
https://vipergirls.to/threads/397219...oni-Ford/page7
http://ronisparadise.net/home3.html
If she is similar to the pics she is using, would still be good. I can see where she wouldn't want her real identity plastered on the net. But.
TOFTT?
-
03-13-19 02:21 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 51Bailey
Next time could you ask her about the $$ 5 I loaned her? Was always a fun time until she started 'hating to ask' but chould I send her $$ to get a room. I repeat if you get a session with her roll her but do not loan her a $. 01. I know it's my stupid move but she's good at getting what she wants. As everyone whose seen her knows.
Originally Posted by MadtownNutty
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 00:21 #3373Regular Member

Posts: 2Long Blonde Hair Big Booty Barbie
Anyone seen her before? Are her pics real?












Reply With Quote




