Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,531 to 22,545 of 61430
-
03-13-19 22:39 #38900Regular Member

Posts: 5Jalin
Damn. That's suck. Want to hit her tho.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 20:36 #38899Senior Member

Posts: 594Molly
Molly who had the twins and worked along Wilkens avenue.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 19:52 #38898Senior Member

Posts: 530Elizabeth
Was out this morn ww 5 ish and was about to call it quits. It was so dead. Then I bumped into Elizabeth. Ate the D like a champ then hit doggie and finished mish. Never complained about anything. Very pleasant. Saw her by the school.
-
03-13-19 19:49 #38897Senior Member

Posts: 530Molly
Which one. What area.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 17:21 #38896Senior Member

Posts: 594WEHT Molly
Has anyone seen Molly recently?
-
03-13-19 11:31 #38895Senior Member

Posts: 883I Concur
The mixed petite woman is a gem! I only saw her ONCE ever! That was an all-star experience! Her demeanor and skills are worth twice what I had, but she accepted what I had and was appreciative of ham tip. I would love to catch up with her again! The car date last year was exceptional. If I catch her again, if at all possible, I have to take her to a rent a room to see what she can do with a little more space. Fantastic spinner!
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
Very sorry about the other one with glasses, she was Latina and very sweet and easy to hang with.
-
03-13-19 10:42 #38894Senior Member

Posts: 394Cici
The last time I saw the one you're talking about was a few weeks ago late one night at Ashton & Pulaski. Looks mixed, light skin, long wavy black hair and good to go with a easy going open minded attitude. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, she puts in some damn good work with a desire to please and takes direction without missing a beat. I was sorry to hear about the one with glasses, she was another one with an easy going attitude and wanted to please. At any rate, I'm on the lookout for the mixed Cici like you my man! She told me she's back & forth between B-more & D. C. , so maybe that's why she's been MIA lately.
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 00:51 #38893Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jalin
Someone told me that is is on vacation at the Graybar resort.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 23:54 #38892Senior Member

Posts: 144Ci Ci.
No I'm talking about the Wilkins Cici. Mixed. Long hair good service. Not the one that passed a while ago with glasses. Was told she was found in a closet of an abando.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 23:13 #38891Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Jalin.
She is currently at the Grey Bar Motel.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-12-19 21:44 #38890Senior Member

Posts: 2419Jalin
Never kept a number. Just worked Ashton & Pulaski; hit or miss situation. She was consistent though.
Originally Posted by BMoreStut27
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 21:33 #38889Senior Member

Posts: 2344Yes
I saw her go into and come out of a house I was about to go into with a date about two weeks ago. I got the impression she was not welcome there and was asked to leave.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 21:09 #38888Senior Member

Posts: 594WEHT Heaven
Has anyone seen Heaven recently?
-
03-12-19 21:06 #38887Senior Member

Posts: 594Jane
Jane is in rehab and she has more than 200 days clean. I visited her on Saturday and she looked great.
-
03-12-19 19:15 #38886Senior Member

Posts: 300Sepsis and IV drug use.
Not for us to ignore.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



