Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38846

    Kantii

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her hanging around the methadone clinic on Pratt yesterday so I looped around and scooped her. Went to a house just north of the shopping center and went to the room. She was acting like she was high the whole time, chattering about everything and nothing until I got her naked and got busy. Stroked her doggie and then mish before busting deep inside her. After, she wanted me to buy her lunch at McDonald's but I was out of cash. So then asked me to take her to a 7-11 to replenish her phone minutes. Took her to the one across from the park on Wash Blvd and then dropped her at the circle. As cute as her titties are and as tight as her cooter is, I didn't like the fact that she was so high. May pass her by next time.
    If you have her digits please share it with me. Thanks!

  2. #38845

    Jalin

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Jalin from Payson and Wilkens Avenue catching that load.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/2159/ja...baltimore.html
    Do you have her number?

  3. #38844

    Ci Ci

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me Ci ci. Mixed thin. Cute provider is ok. Hoping someone has seen her.
    Are you talking about the CiCi from fairhaven.

  4. #38843

    Jazz

    Anyone seen jazz lately, nothing out.

  5. #38842

    Rumors

    Please tell me Ci ci. Mixed thin. Cute provider is ok. Hoping someone has seen her.

  6. #38841

    Kacie

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?
    Yep, worth the ride. She'll lie to you in the sweetest way, and get you popping fast.

    Just take the same precautions you would with any chick you don't know (don't trust them too much). But she never did me wrong.

  7. #38840
    Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?

  8. #38839
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    The uploader's location is Tulsa, OK. So, probably not.
    Someone in the comments section is saying she may be from CO springs family dollar.

  9. #38838
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c1875e2be669

    Does anyone remember this girl working at the Family Dollar in Mount Clare Junction next to the Capital One Bank off of South Carey Street?
    The uploader's location is Tulsa, OK. So, probably not.

  10. #38837

    Nicole

    Anybody seen redhead (blonde) Nicole recently?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/2072/pymilf-quickie.html

  11. #38836

    Not sure but,

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c1875e2be669

    Does anyone remember this girl working at the Family Dollar in Mount Clare Junction next to the Capital One Bank off of South Carey Street?

  12. #38835

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    What port of curtis does she hang I'm trying to figure out if I know her.
    I picked her up on Curtis between Church and Olmstead.

  13. #38834

    Kandii

    Who here has seen her lately? We've been talking and possibly going to meet up. How is her body looking since she got clean?

    Phyuck!

    P.S. I cannot give her info out cause she doesn't want it given out. Just putting that out there in advance before the inbox blows up. Sorry fellaz, her rule.

  14. #38833

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%.
    What port of curtis does she hang I'm trying to figure out if I know her.

  15. #38832
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Tammy last night on Curtis. She is one of the nicest ladies that I have ever dated. She likes oral and vaginal, but not anal. She is a real gem. I hope that my fellow gentlemongers get a chance to enjoy her services.
    Agreed 100%.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape