Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 37370
-
03-13-19 22:41 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 66Butterface
I just saw sexy Shelly recently in Clinton township. She is the true definition of butterface. Well I guess I can scratch that one off my list. Paid for an hour. That was a mistake. Should have just stick with the half. No massage whatsoever. Just straight to the dirty deed. She did some blowing on the tip thought she was going to go for it but instead just jerked me off. On the way out I noticed a pair of Jordan's had to be a size 12+. Dude was probably in the other room. Anyways she told she was available anytime. I will probably never repeat.
-
03-13-19 20:45 #12769Regular Member

Posts: 2Relax Spa-Ferndale
Went in for my monthly massage. Opened the door and walked into a room full of cops conducting a "business matter". Asked if I had an appointment for which I responded no. All the masseuses were sitting in the waiting room, their faces sullen. I was presented with a bunch of New York I'd's and inquired if I knew anyone of them. They let me go after a 10 minute interrogation. Stay safe fellow mongers. The heat is on in Ferndale!
-
03-13-19 16:12 #12768Senior Member

Posts: 124Older asian, nice body, butter face. Typical AMP.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 13:26 #12767Regular Member

Posts: 11Worth a shot
Older ladies not much to look at but will get the job done. HE.
Originally Posted by RoneeRiceM
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 13:04 #12766Regular Member

Posts: 11W. land AAMP
Does anyone know what's going on with w. Land AAMP? Seems like its been going to voice mail for few weeks now.
-
03-12-19 20:27 #12765Senior Member

Posts: 223How does she look?
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 20:10 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 81One Care
I went to find Judy at One Care, but she left. A small spinner named sheshe or something is there now. Her massage is not bad, but I needed to do too much work to warm her up. She was wearing a padded bra to make her A cups look like C cups. I don't think I will go back.
-
03-12-19 19:44 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 124Freak
I was going to keep quite about the new girl, just cause if we are to loud about our ferndale place I would hate to lose it like SS. She is a freak, was giving me a camel ride and was trying to go bb. Can't say it didn't. When I couldn't go msog she was riding me and BBBJ trying like crazy so I could hit it. Older but definitely worth a try. Have fun.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 15:47 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 66Rain off Rochester road
Does anyone have her number? I got a new number and lost all my contacts.
-
03-12-19 13:00 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 56Great.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
Really have second thought about going nowadays.
-
03-12-19 11:10 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 379Check your PM sir. I realized there is a lot more action and UTRs in the PMs then the actual posts. Thanks to all that contribute and TOFTT on diff providers.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 11:09 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 379Howd it go and what was the damage?
Originally Posted by Wolves14
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 06:09 #12758Banned Member

Posts: 32Meisen
Anybody been to Meisen? Legit or nah?
-
03-11-19 21:18 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 388Video in Florida
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sun...20190311-story, AMP. Html.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
The article tells how the police got the cameras in the parlor.
-
03-11-19 18:47 #12756Senior Member

Posts: 178Marilyn in Canton
Anyone have and care to share contact info on Marilyn? I have found reviews but all links to contact info are no longer active. Thanks.
Occasionally work sends me to the west side so I am searching west side options, any and all help is appreciated. I have a session with Massage Breeze soon.










Reply With Quote





