Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,616 to 24,630 of 37368
-
03-10-19 11:32 #12753Senior Member

Posts: 293Jen
I don't know how much massage jen will do. She really does not like doing it but helps with Tiffany. Will be interested to see if her menu is still wide open or not.
Originally Posted by SuperJason2
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 11:31 #12752Senior Member

Posts: 235Pure time
This is on my radar since they seem to be open later. Any feedback?
-
03-10-19 11:00 #12751Senior Member

Posts: 388Jen.
I heard that Jen will be back either today or at some point early this week.
Originally Posted by SuperJason2
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 10:53 #12750Senior Member

Posts: 86Jen's contact
I am also a fan. If someone has the contact, I really appreciate your sharing. Please PM me.
Originally Posted by Randy313
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 15:21 #12749Regular Member

Posts: 10Marilyn Canton.
Hey, just so I got an apt at 7 tonight with Marilyn figured I'd try my first private provider somewhere safe. Wondering what prices were for extras. I would like to try and get on the preferred client list.
-
03-09-19 14:16 #12748Senior Member

Posts: 388Is Ebony AA.
Yes and there are many reviews of her on here?
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 12:50 #12747Senior Member

Posts: 202Thanks
Thanks for the update. Canton is too far out of my way anyhow.
Originally Posted by TomR
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 10:40 #12746Senior Member

Posts: 379Avoid. Shitty massage. Zero extras. No touching. Nothing.
Originally Posted by RoneeRiceM
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 07:35 #12745Senior Member

Posts: 487In this case, LE got a warrant to put video (no audio) cameras in the massage rooms. Looked at the police report and it doesn't say how / when they installed them.
Originally Posted by Guyneedsfun
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 06:11 #12744Regular Member

Posts: 1Last I checked (and lightly at that), courtney has terrible reviews across multiple platforms. I wouldn't.
Originally Posted by RoneeRiceM
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 00:50 #12743Senior Member

Posts: 235Traveling
Heading to Detroit at the end of next week. Curious about AMP or this one caught my eye Courtney https://www.adultlook.com/p/2989866.
Appreciate any feedback or recommendations. E.
-
03-08-19 23:45 #12742Regular Member

Posts: 22Ok dude. You're the judge here. Who cares really. Outnumbered? Really? We are supposed to be adults sharing info. Don't need trolls.
Originally Posted by Mmis90
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 22:45 #12741Senior Member

Posts: 113Is Ebony AA?
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 22:33 #12740Regular Member

Posts: 8Anna's.
Two weeks ago I visited her Southfield location. Two girls there. Just a so so experience.
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
I asked her. She said she just had this one location only.
-
03-08-19 22:25 #12739Senior Member

Posts: 141Kara was Brandy.
Brandy is over 50, stocky, short and not worth your money.
Originally Posted by Bonzo206
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






