Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,301 to 27,315 of 37350
-
03-13-19 15:54 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 510I gave her an uninvited cim 😉128076;127998;.
Originally Posted by TempoGuy
[View Original Post]
Since I paid for 15 minutes I wasn't to concerned with her post play interaction. She seemed cool though. Like I'd enjoy speaking with her for a bit longer.
-
03-13-19 15:45 #10049Senior Member

Posts: 48Lavender.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/948758551596
Anyone dreamed?
A quick search of her number brings up a listcrawler with more pics. One is a screen shot of her from FB with her real name. Which is kinda weird.
-
03-13-19 15:30 #10048Senior Member

Posts: 482Miss Tee.
One of the worst experiences in recent years. Met her yesterday at ass dump motel way down on JD. Tried contacting several girls I'd seen before but none were responding, contacted her and she did. Get in her room and I'm thinking her pics are years and years old or she has hit a major rough patch lately. She looked more old and dumpy than the pics. That belly that looked smooth in the pics looked like it had extreme baby damage in person. Didn't even take her top off. Kept looking out her curtain.
Started off with a decent BBBJ. Then wrapped up and told her I wanted doggie. A nasty stench hit me when she spread her legs. Embarrassingly I couldn't stay hard enough after that to fuck her so I said lets finish with BJ. Popped after extra work on my part (she doesn't do CIM). A definite won't see again. Damage was 60 for qv.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/405730794417
-
03-13-19 14:33 #10047Senior Member

Posts: 116China doll
Just had a nice visit with her she could use some help today if you in the colonial Heights, Chester area she leaving soon. Sweet, sexy and tight little body. Damage a $ half covered everything but she may do uncovered not my thing now.
-
03-13-19 13:54 #10046Senior Member

Posts: 73From the YMMV Dept.
A note from the YMMV Dept. Regarding Matilda: I saw her with great expectations considering her reviews, but while she was nice and easy to talk to, the whole experience was cold and businesslike. I'll give her credit for a nice BBBJ, but no CIM. She didn't rush me, per se, but I got the distinct impression that she just wanted me out of there.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
Nice girl, but I won't repeat.
-
03-13-19 11:03 #10045Senior Member

Posts: 510Matilda
I concur that she is worth seeing.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 10:45 #10044Senior Member

Posts: 117Some thank yous
Thanks to WhoIsSoulForce I was able to see Maria in Chester and thanks to Jdboy I was able to see Vikki. Both excellent visits and I will repeat with both.
-
03-13-19 00:51 #10043Senior Member

Posts: 54Little Red
Got to spend time with her last week. Once she reaches out to you, you probably need to head out right away. I assume she needs funds ASAP, when she starts reaching out. That is your best bet. If you can manage, tell her you are on the way. Last few times worked out. Only one once she mentioned she would be running late,. If so, don't wait one minute. I just leave and let her know I left. Sends a message of "don't waste my time" next time you call me.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 19:26 #10042Senior Member

Posts: 216Little Red
I had same experience trying to track her down all weekend. 1 response and I asked to come at a certain time. She went dark. Got a text on the way home today asking if I could come by and apologizing that phone was messed up. Better luck next time😃.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 20:36 #10041Senior Member

Posts: 172Matilda
I finally got s chance to meet up with Matilda today, very nice girl easy to talk to, had a great BBBJCIM will definitely see her again.
-
03-11-19 14:17 #10040Senior Member

Posts: 630Its nearly impossible to get someone who is using, to use sound logic when it comes to finances. The need to satisfy that fix will always win over being responsible. I wouldn't even waste your breath on it.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 14:05 #10039Senior Member

Posts: 579Harmony
Any info or digits on her, she was doing duos with angle last month. Got a new phone and lost all my contacts.
-
03-11-19 12:52 #10038Senior Member

Posts: 242LOL. Her phone was updating the system app for hours when she ghosted on me after an agreed appointment.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 12:21 #10037Senior Member

Posts: 28Had a dream some time ago with Lolakashhh. Tours seemingly independently, was last in rva in March. Upscale downtown location. Pics real. Verification necessary. Caught her in the morning for an unrushed session. BBBJ & cFs. She's a performer and uses her best assets to please.
More recently had a dream with Kimmie. Not upscale at all. Pics real. Warmup not as enticing as Lola but different type of service than lola. Where Lola performs for you, Kimmie is out to enjoy herself. In spite of a "boyfriend" in a nearby room, the session didn't feel forced or rushed. Rather creamy, I think you folks will enjoy if she's your type.
Emely Pics real. Upscale downtown location. Was Rushed. Started complaining about time half way through. She looks good, but this just isn't the type of service I would recommend for anyone.
Keep hunting.
-
03-11-19 11:47 #10036Senior Member

Posts: 510Little red
LOL you are probably correct. And by probably I mean absolutely correct.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





