Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10037
    Had a dream some time ago with Lolakashhh. Tours seemingly independently, was last in rva in March. Upscale downtown location. Pics real. Verification necessary. Caught her in the morning for an unrushed session. BBBJ & cFs. She's a performer and uses her best assets to please.

    More recently had a dream with Kimmie. Not upscale at all. Pics real. Warmup not as enticing as Lola but different type of service than lola. Where Lola performs for you, Kimmie is out to enjoy herself. In spite of a "boyfriend" in a nearby room, the session didn't feel forced or rushed. Rather creamy, I think you folks will enjoy if she's your type.

    Emely Pics real. Upscale downtown location. Was Rushed. Started complaining about time half way through. She looks good, but this just isn't the type of service I would recommend for anyone.

    Keep hunting.

  2. #10036

    Little red

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Let's be honest how many times has your phone messed up for few days Anschluss started working again? I know in all my years having a phone it's never happened to me. I've had them break but nevertheless started working again.so I think you meant she ignored her phone over weekend and got back to you to her convience
    LOL you are probably correct. And by probably I mean absolutely correct.

  3. #10035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind99  [View Original Post]
    Let's be honest how many times has your phone messed up for few days Anschluss started working again? I know in all my years having a phone it's never happened to me. I've had them break but nevertheless started working again.so I think you meant she ignored her phone over weekend and got back to you to her convience
    In her case, "phone messed up" usually means she put her cash somewhere other than on the phone bill. I've told her 100 times if she was better about keeping her phone on, she would make a ton more $$ and get all the "candy" she needs.

  4. #10034
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones  [View Original Post]
    Her phone was effed up all weekend. She texted me last night after a 3 day delay. Well worth the hasssle. Golf ball and garden hose.
    Let's be honest how many times has your phone messed up for few days Anschluss started working again? I know in all my years having a phone it's never happened to me. I've had them break but nevertheless started working again.so I think you meant she ignored her phone over weekend and got back to you to her convience

  5. #10033

    Lola, Kimmie, Emele

    Had a dream some time ago with Lolakashhh. Tours seemingly independtly, was last in rva in March. Upscale downtown location. Pics real. Verification neccessary. Caught her in the morning for an unrushed session. BBBJ & cFs. She's a performer and uses her best assets to please.

    More recently had a dream with kimmie. Not upscale at all. Pics real. Warmup not as inticing as Lola but different type of service than lola. Where Lola performs for you, Kimmie is out to enjoy herself.

    Emely. Pics real. Upscale downtown location. Was Rushed. Started complainging about time half way through.

  6. #10032

    Misty

    Last I heard she was in Henrico and then transferred to a rehab facility. If anyone has heard from her or has her contact info let me know.

  7. #10031

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen anything about her in a week or so. Anyone know if she is still around?
    Still around and still providing excellent services at great rates.

  8. #10030

    Searching

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the link.

    I used the search function but gave up after four pages of "Anna's" from all over the country. Just did another search and her link finally was on the fifth page.

    Is there a way to use the search box and actually just look at Richmond? I tried Anna Richmond & got the same search results as using just Anna.
    Make sure "All open forums" is unchecked, and only search in the Richmond, Va forums.

  9. #10029

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    The search function works on the site and she's been reviewed here.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/712803048994
    Appreciate the link.

    I used the search function but gave up after four pages of "Anna's" from all over the country. Just did another search and her link finally was on the fifth page.

    Is there a way to use the search box and actually just look at Richmond? I tried Anna Richmond & got the same search results as using just Anna.

  10. #10028

    Little red

    Her phone was effed up all weekend. She texted me last night after a 3 day delay. Well worth the hasssle. Golf ball and garden hose.

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to schedule with her on several occasions but it's a nightmare trying to set something up with her. By time she responds a day or two later I have already found another option. Any advice or has someone seen her recently that can give me some tips on finalizing something with her.

  11. #10027

    Little Red

    I have been trying to schedule with her on several occasions but it's a nightmare trying to set something up with her. By time she responds a day or two later I have already found another option. Any advice or has someone seen her recently that can give me some tips on finalizing something with her.

  12. #10026

    Charlotte

    I have not seen anything about her in a week or so. Anyone know if she is still around?

  13. #10025
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11

    Matilda.

    Spent some time with Matilda. Quick to respond and ready at the time we agreed. Clean girl and clean room. Accurate Pics and good at what she does. Would recommend.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/217778185556

  14. #10024

    Some advice

    Thanks again for the spot on with little Lisa. Have wanted to try some chocolate and was wondering if any one of you had ant good suggestions. Good BBBJ and DATY would be nice. Thanks ahead of time.

  15. #10023

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    My pet peeve is when guys mention where her ad is and don't post a link.

    At least you could do a decent search on the old BP.

    I go to Atlanta for business so I'd love to see of who you speak Sir.
    The search function works on the site and she's been reviewed here.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/712803048994

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape