Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 5075
-
03-15-19 18:56 #590Senior Member

Posts: 576http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...d/615669395692
Anybody know this one? Hotel on Olympic. Sent this pic when I asked.
-
03-15-19 02:17 #589Senior Member

Posts: 49That sucks. Looks like a legit website.
Originally Posted by GoodBoy88
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 21:58 #588Senior Member

Posts: 226Wait are you saying that you actually sent someone money without even meeting face to face? Bro.
Originally Posted by NorthFaceBoard
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 17:41 #587Senior Member

Posts: 202Too bad, she's pretty cute. If anyone has any rec's please drop me a pm.
Originally Posted by Kampfire
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-Petrone.
-
03-12-19 14:47 #586Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Just one please
Having done two gals at one time, I am not interested in repeating. I only have one dick.
But, maybe, I would do a repeat with these. Anyone know the level of airbrushing here?
https://www.crystallangels.com/twin-set
-
03-12-19 12:41 #585Senior Member

Posts: 349Not local.
I see stolen vague pics from at least 2 separate girls and a bay area phone number. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by Petrone
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 12:24 #584Senior Member

Posts: 202HEading thru on business and looking for some fun. Came across this ad and was wondering.
If anyone had the 411 on her.
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-3496_i5741067
Thanks in advance!
-Petrone.
-
03-11-19 09:12 #583Regular Member

Posts: 3Sweet BS
Hey ya'll just letting you know the two following are scams. I paid my deposit for both to schedule before flying into LA. Hard lesson learned for me but coulda been worse if I had paid for overnight. They got me, shitty feeling. Was going to do PD. But I see all these horror stories. Anyway good luck I hope you all don't run into this situation. Might just go to Tijuana from now on.
https://switter.at/@sweet_rachael
https://tryst.link/escort/rachael-m
https://switter.at/@juicymartha
-
03-09-19 00:08 #582Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey,
Originally Posted by MarkBreas17
[View Original Post]
She looked like my brother. I've seen better looking in Central America for six bucks and a Pepsi. Better looking and cheaper while bargaining down while negotiating.
Justn Beaver.
-
03-08-19 22:12 #581Regular Member

Posts: 7Any available.
Anyone have some girls that do out all PM info. Here in dtla working until 11 tonight always looking for some fun.
-
03-08-19 22:05 #580Regular Member

Posts: 7Any available
Anyone have some girls that do out all pm info. Here in dtla working until 11 tonight always looking for some fun.
-
03-08-19 20:55 #579Senior Member

Posts: 35I've visited this Russian agency a number of times. It's expensive and not worth it IMO. Crystallangels also operates under the website lecherries.com. All the providers I've seen look glamorous in their web pictures but look like teenage boys with no makeup for a session; it's frustrating. During a session they lay there like a dead fish with eyes shut as another member previously mentioned. I will not return to these over priced Russian agencies. The providers I've seen from the above websites are no longer advertised so there is no point in leaving a provider review. Lastly, there is another Russian agency that advertises and city-source. Ana Cola, http://www.city-source.com/anycola/ worked hard to earn her money with me. Sara, http://www.city-source.com/sarah2/ http://www.city-source.com/sarah3/ http://www.city-source.com/sarah/ is not a girl I would ever recommend. You will do all the work and leave unfulfilled.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
The few girls I've had great encounters with are no longer providing so there is no reason for a review.
-
03-08-19 20:40 #578Regular Member

Posts: 7Any available
Anyone have some girls that do out all pm info. Here in dtla working until 11 tonight always looking for some fun.
-
03-08-19 10:04 #577Senior Member

Posts: 27Serenity Jones.
Saw her last year, but her posted contact info isn't working, anyone know if she is still in business? Would really appreciate it!
Google her name with her occupation and she comes up.
Also I highly recommend her.
-
03-06-19 13:17 #576Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977500 dollars
Not that I am complaining, but I even lasted longer than I usually do, but I was clearly not going to get a second pop or even a lolli-pop, from the old reviews of this place I recall hearing about guys jamming their shit pre and post flop down the girls mouth, cumming many times, being treated to Russian vodka from the pussy lips, all such stuff that I did not get. It was my first time, so ok, but maybe for 500 I should get a girl who is into it like the florida massage girls on the kraft video tape.
Originally Posted by Ptaotp
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





