Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 339 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #590
    http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...d/615669395692

    Anybody know this one? Hotel on Olympic. Sent this pic when I asked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmpv1fXvR.jpg‎  

  2. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Wait are you saying that you actually sent someone money without even meeting face to face? Bro.
    That sucks. Looks like a legit website.

  3. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthFaceBoard  [View Original Post]
    Hey ya'll just letting you know the two following are scams. I paid my deposit for both to schedule before flying into LA. Hard lesson learned for me but coulda been worse if I had paid for overnight. They got me, shitty feeling. Was going to do PD. But I see all these horror stories. Anyway good luck I hope you all don't run into this situation. Might just go to Tijuana from now on.

    https://switter.at/@sweet_rachael

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachael-m

    https://switter.at/@juicymartha
    Wait are you saying that you actually sent someone money without even meeting face to face? Bro.

  4. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfire  [View Original Post]
    I see stolen vague pics from at least 2 separate girls and a bay area phone number. Buyer beware.
    Too bad, she's pretty cute. If anyone has any rec's please drop me a pm.

    Thanks!

    -Petrone.

  5. #586
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Just one please

    Having done two gals at one time, I am not interested in repeating. I only have one dick.

    But, maybe, I would do a repeat with these. Anyone know the level of airbrushing here?

    https://www.crystallangels.com/twin-set

  6. #585

    Not local.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    HEading thru on business and looking for some fun. Came across this ad and was wondering.

    If anyone had the 411 on her.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-3496_i5741067

    Thanks in advance!

    -Petrone.
    I see stolen vague pics from at least 2 separate girls and a bay area phone number. Buyer beware.

  7. #584
    HEading thru on business and looking for some fun. Came across this ad and was wondering.

    If anyone had the 411 on her.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-3496_i5741067

    Thanks in advance!

    -Petrone.

  8. #583

    Sweet BS

    Hey ya'll just letting you know the two following are scams. I paid my deposit for both to schedule before flying into LA. Hard lesson learned for me but coulda been worse if I had paid for overnight. They got me, shitty feeling. Was going to do PD. But I see all these horror stories. Anyway good luck I hope you all don't run into this situation. Might just go to Tijuana from now on.

    https://switter.at/@sweet_rachael

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachael-m

    https://switter.at/@juicymartha

  9. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBreas17  [View Original Post]
    I've visited this Russian agency a number of times. It's expensive and not worth it IMO. Crystallangels also operates under the website lecherries.com. All the providers I've seen look glamorous in their web pictures but look like teenage boys with no makeup for a session; it's frustrating. During a session they lay there like a dead fish with eyes shut as another member previously mentioned. I will not return to these over priced Russian agencies. The providers I've seen from the above websites are no longer advertised so there is no point in leaving a provider review. Lastly, there is another Russian agency that advertises and city-source. Ana Cola, http://www.city-source.com/anycola/ worked hard to earn her money with me. Sara, http://www.city-source.com/sarah2/ http://www.city-source.com/sarah3/ http://www.city-source.com/sarah/ is not a girl I would ever recommend. You will do all the work and leave unfulfilled.

    The few girls I've had great encounters with are no longer providing so there is no reason for a review.
    Hey,

    She looked like my brother. I've seen better looking in Central America for six bucks and a Pepsi. Better looking and cheaper while bargaining down while negotiating.

    Justn Beaver.

  10. #581

    Any available.

    Anyone have some girls that do out all PM info. Here in dtla working until 11 tonight always looking for some fun.

  11. #580

    Any available

    Anyone have some girls that do out all pm info. Here in dtla working until 11 tonight always looking for some fun.

  12. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Not that I am complaining, but I even lasted longer than I usually do, but I was clearly not going to get a second pop or even a lolli-pop, from the old reviews of this place I recall hearing about guys jamming their shit pre and post flop down the girls mouth, cumming many times, being treated to Russian vodka from the pussy lips, all such stuff that I did not get. It was my first time, so ok, but maybe for 500 I should get a girl who is into it like the florida massage girls on the kraft video tape.
    I've visited this Russian agency a number of times. It's expensive and not worth it IMO. Crystallangels also operates under the website lecherries.com. All the providers I've seen look glamorous in their web pictures but look like teenage boys with no makeup for a session; it's frustrating. During a session they lay there like a dead fish with eyes shut as another member previously mentioned. I will not return to these over priced Russian agencies. The providers I've seen from the above websites are no longer advertised so there is no point in leaving a provider review. Lastly, there is another Russian agency that advertises and city-source. Ana Cola, http://www.city-source.com/anycola/ worked hard to earn her money with me. Sara, http://www.city-source.com/sarah2/ http://www.city-source.com/sarah3/ http://www.city-source.com/sarah/ is not a girl I would ever recommend. You will do all the work and leave unfulfilled.

    The few girls I've had great encounters with are no longer providing so there is no reason for a review.

  13. #578

    Any available

    Anyone have some girls that do out all pm info. Here in dtla working until 11 tonight always looking for some fun.

  14. #577

    Serenity Jones.

    Saw her last year, but her posted contact info isn't working, anyone know if she is still in business? Would really appreciate it!

    Google her name with her occupation and she comes up.

    Also I highly recommend her.

  15. #576
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    500 dollars

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    A couple of hotties--Veronica particularly. What was the damage for Eyes wide Shut?
    Not that I am complaining, but I even lasted longer than I usually do, but I was clearly not going to get a second pop or even a lolli-pop, from the old reviews of this place I recall hearing about guys jamming their shit pre and post flop down the girls mouth, cumming many times, being treated to Russian vodka from the pussy lips, all such stuff that I did not get. It was my first time, so ok, but maybe for 500 I should get a girl who is into it like the florida massage girls on the kraft video tape.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape